ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post.....

If no animal attack and no abduction, to me that leaves

1)He wandered off and got lost or drowned
2)He was never there
3)He was purposely disappeared by someone who was at the campground (accident, murdered, handed-off to someone else)

Would a hand-off to someone else be considered an abduction or not? I wouldn't think so.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't think so either. A hand-off of a minor by a legal guardian, for example, to another person could be classified as human trafficking if it was proven to be for nefarious reasons. An abduction is when a person is taken without consent (in the case of a minor) of the legal guardian.

My understanding is the woman was on the other side of the reservoir and the search had not expanded to that area yet. When the cremains were released into the air and over water, it created a wide distribution of scent over the rest of the reservoir wherever it floated back to land and across the water. I am sure they checked to find out the cremains were legit.

Huh, :waitasec: I replied to your post like over two hours ago yet it's not here, zilch, zero, nada ... vanished. So, maybe Sasquatch is more active than we thought... :ufo: :giggle:

Anyway, all I really said was that I'm sure you're right, and that I just hope there's nothing more going on than was really going on with those people and the cremains, and that I hoped that LE really, actually did check those people out. That's all, nothing significant, nothing ground breaking, just went kaput! Beats me, lol. :seeya:

POSTED 2:47 PM, AUGUST 2, 2015
http://q13fox.com/2015/08/02/fbi-investigators-join-search-for-missing-idaho-2-year-old-deorr-kunz/

FBI investigators join search for missing Idaho 2-year-old Deorr Kunz

"Bowerman said everyone at the campsite — including the boy’s parents, great-grandfather and a family friend — is considered a person of interest in the case, but none of them are suspects."

The article is pretty much a recap of what we already know. I just thought I'd link it as it's a Seattle news outlet and it's good that Deorr's story is reaching a larger audience.

So they're all POI, including great grandfather now... isn't the inclusion of GGF as a POI something new ?

It's just very unusual for a parent to spend so much time praising SAR when their child is still missing. A few days would not usually be enough time to come to grips with the likelihood that your child is already dead, process your grief and move to the stage of thanking everyone for their efforts on your child's behalf. JMO)

sbm
I have seen cases on here with parents praising LE or the searchers, MULTIPLE times, even though nothing has been found.

Links please? TIA!

Nope. I've been sleuthing for years. Respectfully, I'm not going to spend hours going back over old newspaper articles to prove to you what I know. Either you believe me or you don't. People who have known me on here for awhile know I can always back up what I say and I don't lie.
This was a difference in what each of these poster's have seen or experienced. One person says it's unusual for parents to praise SAR when their child is still missing. Another person says they've seen many cases where parents have praised searchers when their child is still missing.

Perhaps instead of asking for 'links', it would have been better wording to ask for some examples of cases where the parents did that. I too would be curious to know of some examples where the parents highly praised SAR when the child was still missing - and better yet would like to know the outcomes of such cases.

A better response than to say 'nope - you either believe me or you don't', would have been to provide a few examples or say you can't think of any of the top off your head or don't have time right now, etc.

Just my two cents (since this keeps coming up). BTW, no offense to anyone but I usually don't believe anyone unless they convince me. 😜

Just jumping off your post.....

If no animal attack and no abduction, to me that leaves

1)He wandered off and got lost or drowned
2)He was never there
3)He was purposely disappeared by someone who was at the campground (accident, murdered, handed-off to someone else)

Would a hand-off to someone else be considered an abduction or not? I wouldn't think so.

Yeah, with the exclusions by LE it doesn't leave many options does it ?

So they're all POI, including great grandfather now... isn't the inclusion of GGF as a POI something new ?
The very first article that came out stating they were poi's but not considered suspects - said ggf had been ruled out because of his physical/mental issues -- I took that to mean ruled out as a suspect but still a person of interest. I will see if I can find it.

If anyone has checked out the KIFI FB statement that I had read regarding TC, do you also find it interesting that her original answer was "edited" and when you check to see what was edited, she added a qualifier to her original answer? I wonder who told her to do that? Interesting.

If anyone has checked out the KIFI FB statement that I had read regarding TC, do you also find it interesting that her original answer was "edited" and when you check to see what was edited, she added a qualifier to her original answer? I wonder who told her to do that? Interesting.

Perhaps she thought of something after she posted it? Like many people do every day. What makes you think "someone told her to do that"???

The person posting as TC over at KIFI FB is on right now with some quite interesting statements. This gets curiouser and curiouser.

I edit my posts a lot so do I think it is odd for someone else to do it? Not at all. Why would someone have to suggest she change it?

Excellent catch. Very interesting.

Perhaps she thought of something after she posted it? Like many people do every day. What makes you think "someone told her to do that"???

It was a qualifier to the original answer. IMO she had to edit that and add the qualifier because it was second hand as she does not "really know" because she was not there. Unfortunately, most of the information posted by the person TC, is just all what "she has been told."

The person posting as TC over at KIFI FB is on right now with some quite interesting statements. This gets curiouser and curiouser.

I thought Facebook was off limits to discuss.

<modsnip>

I thought Facebook was off limits to discuss.

It is my understanding per mod that it is allowed to be "linked to" as it is a professional news organization's FB page. So while we can point out that something interesting is going on over there we are not allowed to quote a comment or link directly to the comment or discuss the contents of that comment outright. I THINK. Anyone? Anyone? lol

It was a qualifier to the original answer. IMO she had to edit that and add the qualifier because it was second hand as she does not "really know" because she was not there. Unfortunately, most of the information posted by the person TC, is just all what "she has been told."

So why is this supposed to be a reliable source?

So why is this supposed to be a reliable source?

I didn't say it was a reliable source. I said it was interesting, edited, and I found the edit interesting. We are allowed to link or talk about a news FB but not the actual comments as far as quoting or linking to them.

When my toddler son was injured then died, I said some weird stuff when I was in shock. I'm certainly not going to fault the parents of a missing toddler for not being at their most eloquent during what I imagine is likely the most trying situation they've likely ever faced as a couple and as individuals.

When my toddler son was injured then died, I said some weird stuff when I was in shock. I'm certainly not going to fault the parents of a missing toddler for not being at their most eloquent during what I imagine is likely the most trying situation they've likely ever faced as a couple and as individuals.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member