AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, that's nice. When we put suitcase man at the site of the remains, on April 13th (a monday) and May 24th (a sunday !)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-release-mannequin-showing-looked-like.html

It looks like he could have been at that site a few days, 3-5 days, after considerable rainfall, both times. I have no idea if that means something.

DutchTreat, it was actually the 26 May. (A Tuesday). This came directly from Detective Inspector Bray in his last media conference. Some newspaper journo's just cannot seem to get it right! :banghead:

I agree that does look like blood Bliss :( And the other speckles seem red like dried blood colour too.
That poor little darling, I wish she had a better life. I wish all of us thinking of her could give her a huge hug :(

Me too snoops, poor little thing, it really breaks my heart. Wouldn't it be nice if this little one could have beautiful send off. Maybe some quilters around the country would consider doing a i spy quilt drive to raise some funds to make this happen, I'm no quilter, but i would even attempt to give it a go or even just donate funds to make it happen.

I'm not sure if this has come up before but I wonder if its possible for police to check immunisation records and centrelink payments. I'm not sure how long this stipulation has been in place but going from memory when your child turns 4 in order to receive a bonus immunisation payment they have to be up to date on all immunisations. I don't know what the immunisation rate is like in South Australia but it could be a possible way for police to find a child that has dropped off the register.

DutchTreat, it was actually the 26 May. (A Tuesday). This came directly from Detective Inspector Bray in his last media conference. Some newspaper journo's just cannot seem to get it right! :banghead:

Oeps :facepalm:

This thread will be closing in 10 minutes. Please continue the discussion at our shiny new thread.

Thread #4

Everything seems wet, full of insect larva and what you see I could imagine to be blood or decomposition material that is soaked or wet.

Thanks Dutch i agree with you a lot of it does look dirty from getting wet or decomposition material, but this image just stood out to me :( ...if you look at the purple dora outfit label you can clearly see a blonde strand of hair too.

My guess is that the case and contents were disposed of, most likely in a dam or some other such body of water, and with our ongoing drought was left exposed, then probably retrieved by a shooter, passerby, or some other innocent party, tossed in the back of a ute or truck, the person may have then stopped just out of Wynarka, perhaps for a pee, decided to have a quick check of the case's content, saw nothing of interest so tossed it. As the case was found on the left hand side of the road west of Wynarka they would have been traveling towards Murray Bridge.
As far as the contents go, I don't think the police have stated that all 50 were items of clothing, OR that they all belong to a small girl.... the Miss X brand seems to indicate that there were also adult female clothing/items, also there are the Holden SS boys jammies. There is a good chance there were also lots of miscellaneous items such as toys, hair ties, combs, jewellery etc.

Good point about the miscellaneous items but I'm sure the police would have shown items such as jewellery or toys in the hope that someone may recognise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member