FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS' friend says in the other thread that if JR went there with the purpose of killing, that it doesn't look good for MS, because JR's only connection to the Sievers is via WW.

IMO, JR did go there with murder as the plan (jumpsuit alone is enough for me, and there are other reasons). Because WW had been working at the office and could have interacted with the staff, I was open to the possibility that someone else conspired with WW for the hit.

If MS' own friend hasn't considered that, perhaps he has some sneaking suspicions about MS that he couldn't face until now. It wouldn't be the first time a sociopath fooled friends and family. How could any normal person believe that someone they trusted could be capable of something so heinous? For most people, it just does not compute.

I will have to ask the MS friend later or if someone else wants to ask him that would be good as I have activities later.

I wonder how often the friend has seen MS. Does MS go back to MO with his family or alone?

Recently I spent some actual lengthy time with a friend I have had for forty years. She moved around a lot so time spent was short over the course of forty years.

After spending the time, I realized that she is a liar and made up much of her personality, Talking with friends who I thought knew her, they all had a superficial relationship as well, My kids and other friends told me the moving around was a red flag to them, but they never said anything to me,

It was a shocker but looking back now I see what some things meant that I did not understand before.

I wonder if that may be the case with MS

I'm going to go out of the box here for a moment. What has bothered me a lot and made me look again at MS was his lack of contacting TS's family after the arrests and also his lack of a statement in general. After coming back from the "Skinner" board I'm again wondering if MS is innocent and his lack of contact after arrests is due to him having a severe mental breakdown after learning his best friend murdered his wife? Possible? Baker Acted? Curled up in a ball somewhere and too distraught to have contact with anyone?

What if her family knows exactly where he is and they are all saying they have not spoken to him to avoid all the questions. What if they all were told what was going down before it happened and told MS to lay low.
Say nothing.
Just my thoughts!

And MO is..this was not a hit arranged by MS

I'm going to go out of the box here for a moment. What has bothered me a lot and made me look again at MS was his lack of contacting TS's family after the arrests and also his lack of a statement in general. After coming back from the "Skinner" board I'm again wondering if MS is innocent and his lack of contact after arrests is due to him having a severe mental breakdown after learning his best friend murdered his wife? Possible? Baker Acted? Curled up in a ball somewhere and too distraught to have contact with anyone?

But didn't NIN say upthread that she saw him at the grocery? Guess his breakdown made him hungry....

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

. . . the spouse is always the first person LE looks at, because it's so often the case.

I know this is true, but I wonder if anyone knows the actual statistic? I looked a bit on the internet early on after I found the Sievers thread, and while I never got a definitive answer, I think I saw numbers as low as 40%. So yes, the spouse is the first suspect, but perhaps not the perp in a majority of the cases.

That said, even MS's friend Skinner admits things are looking badly for him. It would seem that some additional Hollywood-like twist is necessary for MS to be innocent. Apart from Skinner's testimony as to his good character (which corroborates the good feelings that TS, AL, and many of the patients seemed to have for him), the only thing in his favor now is that the MS - WW - JR connection seems too perfect and, despite what the Sheriff said about the perps covering their tracks, too obvious (what good's a throwaway cell phone when you're all over Facebook!). So if MS wasn't the instigator of the plot, whoever was surely intended him to take the fall. The final scenes of the great movie Body Heat come to mind, with William Hurt in the pen realizing how he's been played and Kathleen Turner lounging on a beach in the tropics.

P.S. Someone upthread talked about all the red flags pointing to MS, including the Go Fund Me account(s). Too many red flags, perhaps. Could he really have been dumb enough to do the Go Fund Me if guilty? Skinner says he's a bright guy, much involved with TS's new cable deal and career generally. Could someone like WW have done the Go Fund Me account remotely, especially if, as AL and Skinner have said, MS was virtually incapacitated by the murder? MS is still a main suspect, but I'd sure take a close look at anyone who could have set him up.

I can think of many many many scenarios in which MS is completely innocent here. And I see no real legit red flags pointing to his involvement at this point in time. My heart goes out to him and those two girls.

I can think of many many many scenarios in which MS is completely innocent here. And I see no real legit red flags pointing to his involvement at this point in time. My heart goes out to him and those two girls.
I continue to go down that "road of thought" too...

But it is hard for me to be 100% until LE clears him...

All... JMO....

The timing is too bizarre. It was the only night that she would be home and no one else would be. If they simply wanted to break in to steal, they had all the other nights of the vacation to do so. I find it too coincidental for the killers not to have had specific prior info that she would be there alone.

If you have time, would you be willing to share some of your scenarios with us, if you haven't already? One of the things I love most about WS is being able to discuss or read other people's viewpoints, as sometimes it opens up possibilities I may not have dreamed of. There are so many insightful posters here and it's interesting how many different perspectives we have. Thank you in advance ...

I continue to go down that "road of thought" too...

But it is hard for me to be 100% until LE clears him...

All... JMO....

Oh I agree nothing is 100%. The fact LE hasn't cleared him yet is somewhat concerning. But there can easily be a reasonable explanation for that.
We still have no idea what the motive here could be.
My guess is we are looking at a double motive. Two groups (or more) of perps who had something to gain from the murder of TS.
JMO

"Skinner" commented in post # 65 of the new "Friend of MS" thread, that Dr S's office called MS, since Dr S had not shown up. MS called a Dr friend, who went by the house and discovered DR S! Could that be the Avalanche driver with glasses??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Teresa-Sievers-46-murdered-in-home-6-29/page5

-Nin

That was the initial understanding:

Sievers failed to show up for work Monday morning, the Lee County Sheriff's Office said, prompting someone to check on her welfare. That individual, who has not been identified, found Sievers' body inside her home and called police at 9:45 a.m.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/02/teresa-sievers-dead-florida_n_7716476.html

-Nin

Best friend or not. You will not know how to deactivate my alarm system without me telling you. So either they got lucky on multiple factors. Or hubby is involved.

This weekend I spent a little time watching some utube videos of TS speaking engagements. She is so bright and passionate about advocating for a healthier lifestyle. She does not seem to be afraid to tell the truth about anything she views as truth- even if not a popularly held view.
She was a real money maker with pricey fees (I'm sure very justified). Who would gain from having the purse strings suddenly cut? My point- I really think she was killed to be silenced (from whatever she knew or came to find out if anything was left of center). Perhaps at tax time some $$ was called into question, maybe she confronted WW or indirectly through MS. MS maybe shared her suspicions with WW (innocently).
Too many people are left without their money maker, so silencing her by killing her seems likely to me at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole thing is just simply horrific - there's 1000% going to be at least one other arrest . I'm just sighing relief that the kids are safe ❤️

If you have time, would you be willing to share some of your scenarios with us, if you haven't already? One of the things I love most about WS is being able to discuss or read other people's viewpoints, as sometimes it opens up possibilities I may not have dreamed of. There are so many insightful posters here and it's interesting how many different perspectives we have. Thank you in advance ...

I dont really like speculating about specific people because they could be innocent. But lets just say MS was having an affair(total speculation just to show there are scenarios where MS is completely innocent). Could it be possible his mistress is the mastermind behind all of this without any knowledge on his part? of course it could.
Other examples could include ... maybe it is not a mistress at all but someone else in their lives that could have benefited. Maybe this person recognized or knew that WW could also benefit for some reason and therefore they conspired to have TS murdered.
So many scenarios possible. We just dont have the information yet to make informed opinions.
I feel the character assassination talk earlier in these threads is what lead to the mass speculation about MS somehow being involved
JMO.

This whole thing is just simply horrific - there's 1000% going to be at least one other arrest . I'm just sighing relief that the kids are safe ❤️

Another new poster! Yay! Welcome to WS ..... Please keep posting!

:party:

Several possibilities that don't involve MS -

- Someone else in the office had a reason to want to be rid of TS and conspired with WW.
- TS spurned WW's advances, and he was the "If I can't have you, no one will" type, plus worried she might tell MS.
- WW involved TS' business in fraudulent activities and TS was getting suspicious.
- WW was using the house as a base while the Sievers were not there to conduct some other shady business with JR, and TS caught them there.

None of these are very plausible, but they are some alternative scenarios.

Could the doctor that MS called to check on TS be the doc across the hall? The one that was over writing the scripts for the pain meds? And since WW comes down to Fl a lot could he be friends with the pill Dr.? Who is also the one that posted the note of TS's passing on her office door along with a request for donations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675