The Crime Scene and Investigation

The Sheriff keeps making a point of saying his office did not state that the murder weapon was a hammer - see quote below. Is there a chance we are wrong?

Someone mentioned on a previous thread that there could have been another weapon used, such as a crowbar. Or could the weapon used have been something entirely different (gun, knife), but the perps wanted it to look like a robbery gone bad and throw investigators off.

Sheriff Scott:

"Other news outlets had previously reported Sievers had been killed wiith a hammer, information that Scott said did not come from the Sheriff's Office. On Wednesday, he appeared to take a dig at the unconfirmed reports, saying "until you've heard it from us, you haven't heard it."

BBM

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local-news/warrant-in-sievers-homicide-awaits-judges-signature

Precisely! The odds are against it.

I assume they were not just moved to the outside for easy access to the garage, as the CS members are actively investigating the crime scene and keeping it intact.

Let's say they have been there before. Is anyone here familiar with those? What kind of trash or recyclables do they compact? Any ideas?

-Nin

original post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-4&p=11976535#post11976535

Also, if you look at this picture. I believe these are trash or recycling compactors located outside the (broken in) side door?

I dont think those are trash compactors, jmo The ones that go under the counter have a handle in the front. If these were in the garage and used there they would have to have an electrical source.. which they may have. But all those buttons or little oval things on it with a little window of sorts in the center make it look like some kind of composter. JMO I cant find a trash compactor on Google images that looks anything like these. IMO, these are indoor/garage composters.. I have no idea why those would be important? Anyone?

Also, if you look at this picture. I believe these are trash or recycling compactors located outside the (broken in) side door?

I dont think those are trash compactors, jmo The ones that go under the counter have a handle in the front. If these were in the garage and used there they would have to have an electrical source.. which they may have. But all those buttons or little oval things on it with a little window of sorts in the center make it look like some kind of composter. JMO I cant find a trash compactor on Google images that looks anything like these. IMO, these are indoor/garage composters.. I have no idea why those would be important? Anyone?

A poster commented later that those are most likely water softeners like these, for example:

http://www.geappliances.com/ge/water-softeners.htm

I mentioned the appliances, because they would require access via the (broken in) side door in the garage. If they happened to be trash compactors, one would have them accessed rather frequently and the deadlock may not have always been engaged out of convenience.

However, they look indeed like water softeners.

-Nin

A poster commented later that those are most likely water softeners like these, for example:

http://www.geappliances.com/ge/water-softeners.htm

I mentioned the appliances, because they would require access via the (broken in) side door in the garage. If they happened to be trash compactors, one would have them accessed rather frequently and the deadlock may not have always been engaged out of convenience.

However, they look indeed like water softeners.

-Nin
Ok, so if they are not composters and are indeed water softeners.. why would they be important?

Ok, so if they are not composters and are indeed water softeners.. why would they be important?

If they are water softeners, they are not important now in regards to the side door (lock) anymore. No frequent accessing.

-Nin

The Sheriff keeps making a point of saying his office did not state that the murder weapon was a hammer - see quote below. Is there a chance we are wrong?

Someone mentioned on a previous thread that there could have been another weapon used, such as a crowbar. Or could the weapon used have been something entirely different (gun, knife), but the perps wanted it to look like a robbery gone bad and throw investigators off.

Sheriff Scott:

"Other news outlets had previously reported Sievers had been killed wiith a hammer, information that Scott said did not come from the Sheriff's Office. On Wednesday, he appeared to take a dig at the unconfirmed reports, saying "until you've heard it from us, you haven't heard it."

BBM

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local-news/warrant-in-sievers-homicide-awaits-judges-signature

The murder weapon has NEVER been RELEASED by LE ​and as the Sheriff said, "until you've heard it from us, you haven't heard it".

The title of this thread is Transitional Discussion Thread so I hope the following post is okay.

Remember CCW had/has a booking shot without a shirt on? Well, the reason for that could be that LE was looking for any marks on his body that could connect with the crime. OR, CCW could have already been booked and in the process of having to shower, delouse, and be issued a jail uniform to put on maybe an officer noticed a bite on CCW's body. That could result in his booking shot being shirtless, IMO. My question is: When was the saliva sample taken from the dogs? Was it before or after this shirtless booking shot?

JMO, and pure speculation, but I bet CCW had some sort of bite mark or injury mark on his body. As a past Booking/Classification Lieutenant, I can think of no other reason for an arrestee to have a shirtless booking photo. It just isn't done unless there was some sort of injury discovered.

Hope this is okay to post here. I am just now catching up with the new forum (thank you, Tricia and mods!!!!!) and am also typing with a brace on my right arm so please excuse any errors.

The title of this thread is Transitional Discussion Thread so I hope the following post is okay.

Remember CCW had/has a booking shot without a shirt on? Well, the reason for that could be that LE was looking for any marks on his body that could connect with the crime. OR, CCW could have already been booked and in the process of having to shower, delouse, and be issued a jail uniform to put on maybe an officer noticed a bite on CCW's body. That could result in his booking shot being shirtless, IMO. My question is: When was the saliva sample taken from the dogs? Was it before or after this shirtless booking shot?

JMO, and pure speculation, but I bet CCW had some sort of bite mark or injury mark on his body. As a past Booking/Classification Lieutenant, I can think of no other reason for an arrestee to have a shirtless booking photo. It just isn't done unless there was some sort of injury discovered.

Hope this is okay to post here. I am just now catching up with the new forum (thank you, Tricia and mods!!!!!) and am also typing with a brace on my right arm so please excuse any errors.

Hi LaLaw! :heartluv:

It's fine here for right now but you bring up some good points that inspire some new topical threads! So, it may get moved later. If so, I will let you know. So glad you're following this case. It's a real good one with a ton paths in which to go sleuthing!

BBM above
LALAW Thank you for the information. Something very bothersome about seeing him with shirt off. Oh wow....just had :gasp: an awful thought. JRR presumably wore the jump suit. But, what if CWW was actually in the same room and at some point TS scratched him??
OMG....and of course we have the words of MS "Be sure to check under her fingernails because I am sure she fought...."
Did CWW relay what happened in the J Street house to MS ? And, being the ultimate MASTER MIND(and I think he is)...now with wife dead, and a huge insurance payout....HE FIGURED OUT A WAY TO GET RID OF CWW, too. Nice knowing ya' CWW but I don't need you any more! I told LE you are a lifelong criminal who was jealous of my life...and you even started dressing like me. Okay, Okay, Okay....NOW THAT IS A TWIST I HADN'T THINK ABOUT. Wouldn't that be the ultimate double-cross?? After all, who is LE going to believe...a grieving widower & devoted father....Or his doppleganger, a former meth manufacturer, convicted felon, with scratch marks on his torso. Hells bells (hope that isn't too racey) CWW can't even prove MS hired him for a hit!! He was already receiving money for IT work.
If MS is ever arrested, I just laid out his defense.........except, are you reading this(?) the other young hitman was too stupid to know he was being smart by not throwing away the evidence. And by now, JRR has been told by LE that the "pay out" is actually 5 mil from the insurance company, CWW got $50K, and both of his older buddies seduced him into this crime for a measly 10K.
BTW I don't think I could type all the double-crosses and initials again....so I better not erase this post in error. (fingers crossed...push the button IQ...go!)

RSBM
But, what if CWW was actually in the same room and at some point TS scratched him??
OMG....and of course we have the words of MS "Be sure to check under her fingernails because I am sure she fought...."

Good angle on a double-cross!
About this comment: and of course we have the words of MS "Be sure to check under her fingernails because I am sure she fought...."
I wonder if those are the 'words of MS'.
Just to clarify, Skinner posted what MS apparently told him: "He told them to be certain to look under fingernails for evidence. "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12030137#post12030137 8-30-2015, 01:03 PM

Skinner
He told me, in tears, that he told the police to do a much more thorough autopsy and forensics work on her body than would normally be done, because TS was a fighter and she would have put up a fight. He told them to be certain to look under fingernails for evidence.

BBM above
LALAW Thank you for the information. Something very bothersome about seeing him with shirt off. Oh wow....just had :gasp: an awful thought. JRR presumably wore the jump suit. But, what if CWW was actually in the same room and at some point TS scratched him??
Did CWW relay what happened in the J Street house to MS ? And, being the ultimate MASTER MIND(and I think he is)...now with wife dead, and a huge insurance payout....HE FIGURED OUT A WAY TO GET RID OF CWW, too. Nice knowing ya' CWW but I don't need you any more! I told LE you are a lifelong criminal who was jealous of my life...and you even started dressing like me. Okay, Okay, Okay....NOW THAT IS A TWIST I HADN'T THINK ABOUT. Wouldn't that be the ultimate double-cross?? After all, who is LE going to believe...a grieving widower & devoted father....Or his doppleganger, a former meth manufacturer, convicted felon, with scratch marks on his torso. Hells bells (hope that isn't too racey) CWW can't even prove MS hired him for a hit!! He was already receiving money for IT work.
If MS is ever arrested, I just laid out his defense.........except, are you reading this(?) the other young hitman was too stupid to know he was being smart by not throwing away the evidence. And by now, JRR has been told by LE that the "pay out" is actually 5 mil from the insurance company, CWW got $50K, and both of his older buddies seduced him into this crime for a measly 10K.
BTW I don't think I could type all the double-crosses and initials again....so I better not erase this post in error. (fingers crossed...push the button IQ...go!)

I would agree but he was arrested around/about August 31? Any scratch from June 29th should have healed. JMO

and one more thing... who told us that MS told the cops to be sure they did a very thorough autopsy and "check under her nails because she would have fought"? Was that in MSM or was that skinner?

The statement rings hollow to me..jmo

Precisely! The odds are against it.

I assume they were not just moved to the outside for easy access to the garage, as the CS members are actively investigating the crime scene and keeping it intact.

Let's say they have been there before. Is anyone here familiar with those? What kind of trash or recyclables do they compact? Any ideas?

-Nin

original post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-4&p=11976535#post11976535

To me, this looks exactly like a water softener but i am not sure it matters

and one more thing... who told us that MS told the cops to be sure they did a very thorough autopsy and "check under her nails because she would have fought"? Was that in MSM or was that skinner?

The statement rings hollow to me..jmo

IIRC I think it was Skinner. Please someone correct me if I'm mistaken ... thx!

IIRC I think it was Skinner. Please someone correct me if I'm mistaken ... thx!

Correct from my research. I haven't found it yet if there is.
Also, correct me on this if I'm wrong, anything allegedly said by MS will always be only from Skinner's thread, right? Let me state it this way...

Are there any public statements anywhere in any MSM from MS for the media thread? Thanks.

ETA: "No comment" is the only one I've located and it is posted.

What if the incredible amount of evidence and the wow factor is that there is security video of CCW and JR either outside or inside the house? Possibility that CCW had set up security cams without the knowledge of the Sievers and those cameras were used to produce videos of young girls on the internet? Maybe CCW forgot to remove something. That aspect alone might be worth paying JR $10,000 to be involved, or maybe he was involved in some way before the murders, too. There are lots of booking photos where the criminal has a towel or scrubs or other fabric draped across them because the clothes were taken for evidence. I've seen some really zoned out people that you can tell don't have a shirt on i their booking photos - ew.

I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

What if the incredible amount of evidence and the wow factor is that there is security video of CCW and JR either outside or inside the house? Possibility that CCW had set up security cams without the knowledge of the Sievers and those cameras were used to produce videos of young girls on the internet? (Quote snipped for space.)

Interesting thought about additional video evidence. However, I wouldn't think it would take LE this long to process video evidence. I recall they said they had to have the "mountain of circumstantial and physical evidence" processed by 2 labs. Early on, they drove evidence over to a lab on the east coast of Florida, something Sheriff Scott said is not typical. He has also mentioned the large "digital footprint" several times. What types of evidence would take this amount of time to process?

Interesting thought about additional video evidence. However, I wouldn't think it would take LE this long to process video evidence. I recall they said they had to have the "mountain of circumstantial and physical evidence" processed by 2 labs. Early on, they drove evidence over to a lab on the east coast of Florida, something Sheriff Scott said is not typical. He has also mentioned the large "digital footprint" several times. What types of evidence would take this amount of time to process?

Computers, cell phones, texts, video footage from house or from highways along the way, office data, perhaps journals that were on a computer rather than handwritten..pings etc. Ok here is a thought.. didnt someone say that the cell phone # given to the patients was MS' cell phone number and that is no longer working? Did i dream that? MOO on anything I write.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back