GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #39 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way EA sits in jail for this long without exposing the BF, if he had shown up at the exact moment Christina was, what, climbing voluntarily into his trunk? Or if the BF had put her there. The only reason he has nothing much to say is because there isn't much he can say, except "I did it" but we will never hear that from him, Imo.

Have to say that I'm proud of everyone for coming up with new ideas about scenarios that could've happened! There are so many different "maybes" and today was a good day where everyone threw out fresh possibilities and didn't use their posts to merely prove another sleuther's idea as an impossibility.
Now, can we all maybe come up with theories/possibilities of where Christina is? No idea is a definitive wrong or right? If anyone tosses out an idea or thought about location, let's try to figure out why it might be right? Yes, it could be wrong, but it might lead to another sleuther feeling comfortable in introducing his/her idea, which could be correct.

Have to say that I'm proud of everyone for coming up with new ideas about scenarios that could've happened! There are so many different "maybes" and today was a good day where everyone threw out fresh possibilities and didn't use their posts to merely prove another sleuther's idea as an impossibility.
Now, can we all maybe come up with theories/possibilities of where Christina is? No idea is a definitive wrong or right? If anyone tosses out an idea or thought about location, let's try to figure out why it might be right? Yes, it could be wrong, but it might lead to another sleuther feeling comfortable in introducing his/her idea, which could be correct.

Any possibility he threw her off a bridge? Any bridges along any of EA's known routes that night/morning?

He had quite a bit of time, many possibilities imo :(

Any possibility he threw her off a bridge? Any bridges along any of EA's known routes that night/morning?

He had quite a bit of time, many possibilities imo :(

Durinng this time, we were in major drought. Lake Lavon was way dry. If she's in that lake, he would have had a boat to dump her in tthe middle. There's a ton of unincorporated land up that way. I really believe she will be found by a ladowner or someone walking in the area.

Could he have driven her.closer to where she lived?

Or.to where HF. Was? We're they headed off for that good rock?

She could really be in Oklahoma. If you drive north out of Plano it doesn't take very long to get to OK. That may be the closest BIG rural area to Plano. I drive through there every couple of years but usually not but straight through the area.

I don't think she is anywhere near the shops or EA's home or work

She could really be in Oklahoma. If you drive north out of Plano it doesn't take very long to get to OK. That may be the closest BIG rural area to Plano. I drive through there every couple of years but usually not but straight through the area.
As developed as DFW is, there is quite a bit of rural land towards and into Oklahoma. Once you get a few miles east of McKinney, it becomes rural quickly. Plus, my belief, contrary to some opinions, the location where EA disposed of the body doesn't HAVE to be NE of Allen or directly on the route home. It could very well be in the sketchy parts of Dallas as well. I agree that EA would have been very motivated to get rid of the body that morning. But, over the 4 days prior to anyone looking for her, his mind would have been working 1000mph. If he felt like the initial spot wasn't safe enough, he would have moved and possibly dismembered the body. After all, in his mind his life would depend on it.

It's hard to know exactly what LE has as far as pings from his phone, I recall a VI indicating at one time that EA had turned off his phone after his second visit to SOL at the Custer exit. EA wasn't a total idiot on the GPS features of his phone so I think that he would have left it behind.

As developed as DFW is, there is quite a bit of rural land towards and into Oklahoma. Once you get a few miles east of McKinney, it becomes rural quickly. Plus, my belief, contrary to some opinions, the location where EA disposed of the body doesn't HAVE to be NE of Allen or directly on the route home. It could very well be in the sketchy parts of Dallas as well. I agree that EA would have been very motivated to get rid of the body that morning. But, over the 4 days prior to anyone looking for her, his mind would have been working 1000mph. If he felt like the initial spot wasn't safe enough, he would have moved and possibly dismembered the body. After all, in his mind his life would depend on it.

It's hard to know exactly what LE has as far as pings from his phone, I recall a VI indicating at one time that EA had turned off his phone after his second visit to SOL at the Custer exit. EA wasn't a total idiot on the GPS features of his phone so I think that he would have left it behind.

I remember hearing this as well, but then the warrant states that his phone continued pinging and that's how they know he went back west to Granite Parkway, and then eventually back to the area near his parents' house in Allen. In my opinion, he wouldn't have turned off his phone after exiting Custer and then turned it back on around Granite Parkway. Also her phone was recorded as pinging around Granite Parkway, so her phone would have been active as well. The warrant did say something to the effect of "LE knows that cell phones may communicate with other towers..." (sorry I don't have it in front of me) which leads me to believe they have more cell pings that they did not need to divulge to get the search warrant, or the warrant for his arrest.

IMO I believe that whatever happened to her happened AFTER she left the garage with him (willingly -- for whatever reason) and before their phones pinged at Granite Parkway. I also think that after that he traveled home via Legacy, because that's what he initially told police. They questioned him, "How did you get home?" and he said he drove on Legacy. Of course he left out the route he took when he FIRST left the area of The Shops, but when he was on the way home the second time, he took Legacy.

In the warrant they say that they believe she was in his trunk when his phone pinged off the Bethany tower near his house. I think they make that assumption because the route he took (what I believe would be from Granite Parkway to Bethany in Allen via Legacy) would not allow for stops in the time frame, so they would assume that if she were traveling with him at Granite Parkway, she would still be there with him in Allen. I did find it interesting that they did not mention HER phone pinging off the Bethany Tower. If they had that information, I would think it would be a major point to mention in the arrest warrant because it would have been further evidence that she was more likely than not with him at that time.

All that being said, I question whether she was left somewhere BEFORE he drove back to Allen. If she was thrown in a dumpster, there is no telling when it would have been taken to the landfill. After 4 days, it could have been a lost cause to figure that out. I mean, they didn't even think to check his trash for like a week and a half.

Sorry for the long post.... :iamashamed:

Using Google Maps & guessing the direction EA took heading back to Granite Pkwy, I don't think there was a whole lot of time (actually none) for him to make much of a move on CM, from the time they left SAL, if he went to his residence with her.
EA was tagged at Custer & 121 at 4:08. If he got off there & headed home, he would arrive to his house at approximately 4:24 (via Bethany Dr-7.8 miles-16 minutes). If he immediately went back to the Granite Pkwy area (via Hedgecox & Bethany, since we haven't heard of a toll scan heading back), that is a 23 minute drive/11.4 miles. That would put him at the Granite area at 4:47, when CM's phone pings. There is just not much time at all, during that time frame. Again, that would only be if EA took her to his house, after leaving the garage.
Maybe this has been discussed before, but I don't remember. It makes me think he made his move while in the garage (approx 3-4 minutes, which is possible-maybe not probable), or during the ride, or after the Granite pings... OR, he just plain never went by his house (on the first trip). That would leave about 15 minutes of time, not accounted for...
Any thoughts?

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

Using Google Maps & guessing the direction EA took heading back to Granite Pkwy, I don't think there was a whole lot of time (actually none) for him to make much of a move on CM, from the time they left SAL, if he went to his residence with her.
EA was tagged at Custer & 121 at 4:08. If he got off there & headed home, he would arrive to his house at approximately 4:24 (via Bethany Dr-7.8 miles-16 minutes). If he immediately went back to the Granite Pkwy area (via Hedgecox & Bethany, since we haven't heard of a toll scan heading back), that is a 23 minute drive/11.4 miles. That would put him at the Granite area at 4:47, when CM's phone pings. There is just not much time at all, during that time frame. Again, that would only be if EA took her to his house, after leaving the garage.
Maybe this has been discussed before, but I don't remember. It makes me think he made his move while in the garage (approx 3-4 minutes, which is possible-maybe not probable), or during the ride, or after the Granite pings... OR, he just plain never went by his house (on the first trip). That would leave about 15 minutes of time, not accounted for...
Any thoughts?

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

Oh, I don't think he went to his house at all the first time. I think he left the garage with her, they pulled off somewhere... like maybe just north of 121 on Alma, in one of the parking lots there, then something happened. Either he made a move on her and that's when things went bad, OR he was contacted by someone to meet up just north of the Shops (which is why he went back toward Granite Parkway. Whatever happened could have happened at that time. THEN he left the Granite Parkway area and drove home via Legacy (which is why he initially told the cops that's how he went home.)

ETA: From the Custer ping to the Granite Parkway ping is about 40 minutes, right? Plenty of time for something to have happened. There is too much time unaccounted for otherwise.

All of that is just my opinion anyway.

Oh, I don't think he went to his house at all the first time. I think he left the garage with her, they pulled off somewhere... like maybe just north of 121 on Alma, in one of the parking lots there, then something happened. Either he made a move on her and that's when things went bad, OR he was contacted by someone to meet up just north of the Shops (which is why he went back toward Granite Parkway. Whatever happened could have happened at that time. THEN he left the Granite Parkway area and drove home via Legacy (which is why he initially told the cops that's how he went home.)

All of that is just my opinion anyway.

Right, and because of the time frame I gave, I don't think they went there either, but it has been mentioned by some, that they might have gone to his house, since supposedly, nobody was home... It they went there (while she was alive), it would probably have been after the Granite Parkway pings...

But it still looks like he would have only had about 15-20 minutes, after being tagged on the toll & before the Granite pings, if something did happen. (I realize that is probably enough time)

Maybe this has been discussed before, but I don't remember. It makes me think he made his move while in the garage (approx 3-4 minutes, which is possible-maybe not probable), or during the ride, or after the Granite pings...
Any thoughts?

In re to time, events, and that round trip:
1 The explanation for the round trip probably is tied to the timing of when she was put in the trunk.
2 I think LE prefers the idea she left the garage initially in his trunk
3 If she was in the trunk from the outset, or if she was put in the trunk at the "far end" of the round trip, then either way I would theorize he came back to the Shops area to try to dispose of some of her stuff, or her
4 I have looked at the times, distances, places, and like you I can see neither enough time nor a logical purpose for a trip to his house in either of those round trip scenarios
5 We also need to recognize that while it can't have been later than the pings, the arrival back at the Shops may have been even earlier, further narrowing the possibilities

There's another possibility for when she landed in the trunk, which is at the end of the round trip. Before we heard LE's view of when that happened, I had thought that she probably left voluntarily initially, they went somewhere quickly (I was guessing to get a quick cup of coffee or a bite, or maybe some Adderall, to enable her to wake up for her drive) and came back, and that things soured and got violent when he made a rejected move (or a detour to a dark spot for romance) when they neared the Shops again.

Without testimony from EA (and I don't think he will testify), we're not likely to ever know the moment she landed in the trunk, nor the reason for the round trip, because no one else is available to tell us. And while I am as curious as everyone else, I don't think it really matters to the case. Because at some point, he put her IN HIS TRUNK against her will, the evidence makes that clear, and they don't have to prove exactly when the kidnapping began, only that he did it to her at some point.

Any thoughts?

BBM

IMO, I don't think he went home on the first trip. But that's just me.

And on a more personal note, it's great to see some of the OPs that have been here since Thread 1. Good to see y'all posting again. :happydance:

BBM

IMO, I don't think he went home on the first trip. But that's just me.

And on a more personal note, it's great to see some of the OPs that have been here since Thread 1. Good to see y'all posting again. :happydance:

I thought the same thing! Good to see some of the original posters again. This thread used to always be at the top of page 1. Does anyone know if Jonni is still coming down on weekends to search?

I thought the same thing! Good to see some of the original posters again. This thread used to always be at the top of page 1. Does anyone know if Jonni is still coming down on weekends to search?

Jonni moved here (Dallas)...

Jonni moved here (Dallas)...

I didn't know that they moved. The last I knew she went back to OK and would come to Dallas area if there were developments. So are searches still happening on the weekends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon