CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. That baby needs a name change and witness protection.

How could those ****ers do that to their child? Why even have one?

IMo they had it to "fit in" while they were mixing bombs with the baby 50 feet away. Just aint feelin the love !

As into it as he was he shaved when he first got here , they are tought ways to look just like neighbor Joe!

I saw phone too and thought same what is a clamshell phone ?

I'm thinking a flip phone. Kind u can snap shut. I have one. Buried in my purse for Emergency use. I dont want a hundred mindless calls or text while going about my day. That's just me and respect folks have a need for the latest technology.

The kind of phone that opens up . . . "old fashioned" in the world of smartphones. You can buy one CHEAP - - this is the type of phone used as a "throwaway"

I watched a video (CBS) of the owner of the condo. He's an old man and said when he opened up the door the media pushed their way into the condo. After his brief interview, I guess the FBI showed up. jmo

The WHOLE WORLD is watching this.

I am sure other countries are very impressed with how the US is handling this -- they will look to us for leadership in these matters. ISIS is watching too.

:notgood:

The difference here is that this is website for discussing cases amongst ourselves. We are not LE or media.

Agree. We bounce thoughts and opines. I early in questioned and my gut was telling me it was "them" meaning a terrorist link. I have no problem posting what I think making it clear it is an opine and not a fact.

We can bury our heads in the sand as we have been doing...or we can grow a pair and fight this with all we've got. The fight begins at home with tighter TSA and immigration, IMO.

I have to fly to NYC soon, and as an already nervous flyer I am not too thrilled. Hubby was googling things and joked he was going to be on an fbi watchlist and I told him, no don't worry about it, apparently you can have contact with people actually on watch lists and it doesn't raise red flags!!

That was one of my thoughts. People keep clamoring to release a photo of her, but I have been wondering if the slow release had to do with confirming her identity.

Wouldn't his family ID her?

The family of San Bernardino gunman Syed Farook have claimed that he had been teased by colleagues about his long Islamic beard hours after it emerged that he had also clashed with a Jewish co-worker over religion weeks before he and his wife killed 14 at a holiday party.

While the exact motive for the massacre remains unclear, lawyers for the Farook family said the gunman had been subject to a series of disparaging comments about his traditional Muslim appearance.

But they insisted that the health inspector had ‘brushed off’ the remarks and they remained at a loss to explain why he mercilessly gunned down 14 people and wounded 21, the majority his former co-workers, on Wednesday.

Scroll down for video
The California Department of Motor Vehicles released an image of Syed Farook's driver's license that was issued to him in July 2013
Syed Rizwan Farook (pictured), 28, who is U.S.-born, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, were killed in a gun battle with police after the mass shooting at a government holiday party held at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino
This is a photo of Farook from his old online profile on the dating website SingleMuslim.com, according to reporting by ABC

Their comments came hours after it emerged that Farook had recently got into a heated argument with colleague Nicholas Thalasinos, a Messianic Jew, who was named as one of his victims.

Thalasinos, a county restaurant inspector, was said to regularly discuss politics and religion with Farook.

Colleague Kuuleme Stephen said that when she had called Thalasinos at work he told her he was having a heated discussion with Farook about Islam who had told him Islam was a peaceful religion and that Americans do not understand Islam.

Thalasinos was known to be passionate about pro-Israel causes and regularly ranted about Islam on Facebook.

On September 11th, 2013, alongside a photo of a shirtless victim plummeting to his death from the burning World Trade Center, Mr Thalasinos posted: 'On behalf of this guy… You can stick your Million Muslim March up your asses'.

In one of his final status updates on Tuesday, Thalasinos responded to an anti-Semitic tirade allegedly penned by an apparent Muslim living in Ukraine, who railed against Jews and Israel.

‘Anyway my new hobby appears to be BLOCKING PAGAN ANTISEMITIC TROGLODYTES so I'm just passing this along to warn others,’ was Thalasinos' reply.

Again, it is unclear if the dispute played a part in the massacre.

Syed Farook's lawyers say 'he was living the American dream'
I call BS. This is not a case of bullying gone bad. This was an act of Terrorism. Part home grown. Part international. So now we have a sick ****** combining personal agenda with political/religious fanaticism. A new hybrid if you will. No victim blaming should be tolerated.

Edited to add: calling BS on article not you Gigli[emoji5]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My bad, just saw another video, the flip phone I thought I saw was something that looked similar until the closer shot. It was in front of the microwave, it's definitely not a phone. Apologies.

the white house presser dude is a mess

we have taken serious measures to keep our citizens safe

what planet has the guy been on the last 4 weeks did he sneak up to the int'l space station for vacation

we counter radical intenet issues ---WTF are you are talking about a mass murder every day of the week, does not seem safe

boston is a good example what are you talking about

we apprehended them quickly -- you appreheded them people casue of cell phones from people on the scene

we captured him (the last one) a smoker found him and he fell out of the boat

americans should feel very

should we look at this as an intleigence failure its too early ....................for whom............they were late when the first bullet left the gun

safe????????????????????

these people are nuts !
Agree. Agree. Agree. Agree...and Agree.

IMo they had it to "fit in" while they were mixing bombs with the baby 50 feet away. Just aint feelin the love !

As into it as he was he shaved when he first got here , they are tought ways to look just like neighbor Joe!

Yep . . but then. . from clean cut newly married guy with a decent gov't job, making his way in Life . . to . . a whole 'nother scene:

Mysterious wife always seen in a Burkha/ Veil (covered). Long beard. Hordes of Middle Eastern dudes meeting in the garage. Lots of packages coming in the mail. - - The American Dream?

I wonder if President Obama's phone has been ringing, with condolences and pledges of solidarity from other world leaders? Or other leaders BEGGING him to stand up and call this what it is-- radical islamic terrorism? You see, they can't really have press conferences of their own and give official condolences and pledge solidarity and assistance UNTIL our leader stands up and says this was a radical islamic terrorist attack. See how that works? We are ON OUR OWN with this, for the time being. How stupid is that plan?

So, I kinda doubt that the King of Saudi Arabia, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, European leaders, north american leaders, etc are burning up the phone lines, calling with offers to help us track the activities of these 2 terrorists and their connections, and apprehend all involved.

We look completely FOOLISH and STUPID to the rest of the world for not immediately denouncing this as a radical islamic terrorist attack. And yes, the authorities KNEW what this was, and who did it, within minutes to 2-3 hours tops.

This is NOT a domestic crime, or domestic issue for us to solve alone. It is an enormous, crushing embarrassment to our administration that this took place by a first generation, born-raised-educated in America "peaceful" muslim, and his internet, legally immigrated Pakistani bride, using legally purchased weapons.

Chattanooga was a picnic in the park compared to the fallout on this one.
They made Chattanooga disappear pretty quickly from the awareness of most Americans. It's easy to throw a blanket on murdered military members, but not so much when it's civilian health department workers murdered by islamic terrorist at a banquet holiday party.
^^all of this^^

CNN pundit is calling it the biggest investigative screw up he's ever seen. He doesn't see fingerprint powder etc. He's speechless.

Reported that shredded documents, a birth certificate, social security cards, photographs in the home, and now non-media coming inside (woman with her dog).

IMO, ^^this is outrageous!

Why is LE not shutting the home down?

The footage looks like a Rummage Sale taking place...

Agree. We bounce thoughts and opines. I early in questioned and my gut was telling me it was "them" meaning a terrorist link. I have no problem posting what I think making it clear it is an opine and not a fact.

That's why we add "JMO" to so many posts. :)

This is why I like WS so much. Facts, opinions, insights, experiences...

I have to fly to NYC soon, and as an already nervous flyer I am not too thrilled. Hubby was googling things and joked he was going to be on an fbi watchlist and I told him, no don't worry about it, apparently you can have contact with people actually on watch lists and it doesn't raise red flags!!

Lol! But really not funny.
I just got on a train at Penn Station.
Security is beefed up. Random car checks in NYC and all tolls and bridges.
I guess it's something.
A friend who serves in Afghanistan told me to lay low and
Not use mass transit until after New Years....yeah. Ok. It's NY!

We have not flown since 9-11, but have made 6 round trips to California by vehicle. 6,000 miles round trip. I'm too frightened too, so I understand your nervousness. :(

CNN talking head about media being allowed to enter apartment: Biggest screw-up he's ever seen. Ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels