CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, he said there was “no indication that the killers are part of an organised larger group or form part of a cell. There is no indication that they are part of a network.”

At a briefing to reporters near the scene of the shooting, the assistant FBI director said several pieces of evidence “essentially pushed us off the cliff to say we are now investigating this as an act of terrorism”.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rdino-shooting-tashfeen-malik-isis-connection

bbm

Quote from RT news network. ISIS have claimed responsibility for attacks.

RT:
ISIS post confirmation that 2 of their members carried out San Bernardino attack.

I haven't seen this yet. So far I'm seeing that ISIS praised this attack (of course) but the FBI is thinking ISIS influenced it more than actually got behind/funded/planned it.

Good day fellow WSers. I've had kind of 4 hours sleep. Woken up at stupid o'clock by son coming in from night shift. Dogs decided then it was garden time. 😴😨
Hope ya'll are safe . 💗

I haven't seen this yet. So far I'm seeing that ISIS praised this attack (of course) but the FBI is thinking ISIS influenced it more than actually got behind/funded/planned it.

I'll see if I can c+p. My skills on this ate very basic lol.

Director at Mosque Farook attended two years ago speaks out. Nothing huge revealed but it is interesting, this guy seems sane/normal too which is a nice change:

[video=youtu;eAdbaXL60NY]http://youtu.be/eAdbaXL60NY[/video]

The FBI talking head clearly said the scene had been released to the landlord in the press conference. Then later the local PD said it was still a crime scene (per the L.A. Times). Personally I don't see how they could have possibly done a "complete investigation" that quickly especially considering all of the stuff they left behind.

Regardless, even if they WERE done with the crime scene that fiasco further damaged the public's confidence in the officials that are supposed to be protecting our interests. It makes me think Ted Bundy was right about the FBI.
.......agree...it didn't send a very good image to the public.....having said that at least the walls were still standing compared to the last terrorist hideout in Paris where the police sent in over five thousand rounds of ammunition plus grenades leaving the building having to be rebuilt in urgence.....

I'll see if I can c+p. My skills on this ate very basic lol.

Sorry quote was originally on RT. But found again on Mail.
ISIS claim responsibility for California massacre as the first picture emerges of the jihadi bride who pledged allegiance to the group before killing 14 with her radicalised American husband*

ISIS announced in an online radio broadcast that the couple who carried out Wednesday's attack in San Bernadino, California, Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook, were followers of the terror group.

ISIS claim responsibility for California massacre as the first picture emerges of the jihadi bride who pledged allegiance to the group before killing 14 with her radicalised American husband*

ISIS announced in an online radio broadcast that the couple who carried out Wednesday's attack in San Bernadino, California, Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook, were followers of the terror group.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ican-husband-devout-laws-never-seen-face.html

Just thinking - I read that the wife was a pharmacist. At least that is reportedly what was on her visa papers. However, I heard on television that she has not worked in this country that they know of.

Also, I read the address she put on her paperwork is nonexistent. So, that brings me to question if she really had a college degree and if she was really a pharmacist?

Somewhere I think I have read or heard that depending on your occupation, the better your chances are to get into this country. If your occupation is one that is high level or needed it helps you. Don't have any idea if this matters on a fiancé visa. In my mind, I think ones paperwork would be expedited by being a pharmacist. JMO.

Interesting idea. My thought on the matter is, I know that pharmacy is almost like getting a master's here. It's YEARS of college courses. I highly doubt that the US would just simply accept a foreign certification de facto and license her as a pharmacist.

My other thought on the matter is - - -I wonder if she drugged her husband to make him more compliant, etc.

How come Farook was on a dating site that describes itself as " iMilap, which caters to people with disabilities as well as people looking for a second marriage."

was he married before? Did he have a disability?

Perhaps not being married at his age in his culture was viewed as a disability. :facepalm:

Jon Passantino ‏@passantino 1h1 hour ago

San Bernardino shooters’ family attorney says Farook “actually had the stomach flu” and were going to the doctor morning of shooting

https://twitter.com/passantino

I also take my AR15 and my wife also carries one on every trip I make to the Dr's office. It helps to cut down time sitting in the waiting room...

A senior federal official said agents believe Farook was in contact with a small number of suspected extremists, adding that they have picked up indications that he "communicated" with at least one individual whom U.S. law enforcement officials were monitoring.

http://www.latimes.com/local/crime/la-me-sb-shooting-20151204-story.html#nt=outfit

Farook's connection to the potential terror suspect may only be tangential, the source said, but the link suggests there may be a "deeper terror matrix" behind the San Bernardino shootings.

How come Farook was on a dating site that describes itself as " iMilap, which caters to people with disabilities as well as people looking for a second marriage."

was he married before? Did he have a disability?

Interesting. One article says it appears his parents signed him up for that site.

Also it is an Indian dating site, disabilities and second marriages are considered very very sketchy in India and both groups would be marginalized.

If a woman gives birth to a disabled child it causes a huge problem for the entire family, other people will avoid marrying into that family for fear that their bloodlines are tainted. Second marriage is also a very big deal in India (not sure about Pakistan). Divorce is rare and if a man is a widower people are often afraid to marry their daughters off to him because they suspect he may have killed the first wife (bride burning type situations).

I wonder if his parents wanted him to stick to Indian/Pakistani girls for the dowry.

Islam requires that the groom give the bride a dowry (for her personal use) but apparently many in Pakistan still follow Indian marriage customs and require that the bride's family fork over large dowries to the groom. If her father was wealthy then she could have come with a large chunk of change (more than enough to fund their little mission).

Article on dowries and bride burning in India and Pakistan: http://www.examiner.com/article/bride-burning-india-pakistan-and-bangladesh-is-acceptable-murder

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned or discussed that raises red flags for me is the information that on the list of seized items by the FBI is a receipt from Uhaul. I am guessing they weren't just helping a friend move recently!😱

Did anyone see hannity last night?
I caught just part of it and I have searched it's not posted yet, but he made a comment about x number of employees with homeland security (I think he said) being on the terrorist watch list!
Anyone see this? Could this really be true?

I can't copy and paste.....
From nbcnews.com
June 8,2015 "TSA fails to ID 73 airport employees with links to terrorism"
So maybe this is what he was talking about cause I just caught part of what he was saying.

I can't copy and paste.....
From nbcnews.com
June 8,2015 "TSA fails to ID 73 airport employees with links to terrorism"
So maybe this is what he was talking about cause I just caught part of what he was saying.

Ah I See what they're saying now. The TSA has their own really bad reputation. Recently I have heard they failed a big test where they allowed almost all testers to pass through security with weapons. They only stopped three of of seventy or something similar to this number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member