MT - John Lieba for kidnapping, rape of 4yo girl, Wolf Point, 2016

Yes. This. I am from FL originally now living in WA and have learned so much about Native life... it is indeed very different... the Marysville shooting proved that, as well :/

Originally from western WA and had many many friends both on and off the reservations. I don't want to generalize but in some ways yes, the culture and traditions are very different than in non-native communities. That aside, if this guy is not related to her, I feel pretty sick about the reason he likely snatched her up and ran off with her. I'd love to be wrong but I think we've all followed enough cases where a strange man takes a little girl, to know there's usually only 1 reason. :(

I found a John Lieba from Wolf Point on FB. Don't want to post it in case it's not the same one. The page is basically empty except for a profile picture from 2011 where he looks like a teenager.

He's only 19/20 (well, he was 19 when arrested last June). He has a soundcloud and a twitter too (or the same guy as that FB does) but nothing there either.

I found a woman with the same last name in town, CL. She also has lived in Dallas and Oakland CA. Can't tell if it's his mom though. She has a criminal record too.

Why in %& would you let a 4 year old outside without a parent or relative??? That's abuse, I hope this toddler is found and alive and the parents charged with neglect

Sent from my Z755 using Tapatalk

Do we know she was alone?

I do agree with others that life on a res is much different than in the general population. At least I know that's the case with places in South Dakota. I imagine it's similar in Montana.

He's only 19/20 (well, he was 19 when arrested last June). He has a soundcloud and a twitter too (or the same guy as that FB does) but nothing there either.

Yeah...that Facebook photo is fairly old - 2011.

I am feeling sick thinking about his possible motive.

Considered a rumor for now, but a reputable (IMO) Twitter is reporting John Leiba has been apprehended but M is still missing.

Baby Taraji has been found alive, now it's your turn M honey. C'mon please be safe!!

And he's FB friends with several Lilley family members as well. So, he's not a complete stranger to this little girl.

Might not mean anything. It depends on how common the last name Lilley is on the reservation. I tried searching for the tribal enrollment list, but it does not appear to be online. I'm so worried about this little girl.

This doesn't look good at all.
He had all last night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value