Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the postcard enlarged. It seems this woman had written to the butcheress and told her of her own abuse. How gullible to believe the words of a killer, her (JA) tongue needs to paralyze for the filthy lies she has told.

Click on postcard to read.

10575122_231222240558167_2262051936642316500_o.jpg

Alrighty then, she admitted Travis was shot after he was down from the knife attack. Also, Juan talks about the "socked" foot in the pic. So I assume that to mean... no shoes as she goes on to say she doesn't remember where her shoes were.

JM: You didn’t have the camera with you when you shot him, right?
JA: I did not.

JM: So this (referring to exhibit 162, the photo showing JA’s pant leg and sock foot with TA’s head and shoulder with blood running down his back) needed to have happened BEFORE you shot him, right?
JA: That’s correct.

ABE AND JA AND SKY AND CHRIS AND TRAVIS----HOW IT REALLY BEGAN.

Abe met JA in late August, 2006, BEFORE she met TA in Las Vegas (September). Abe said in his testimony (PP2) that he first saw her 3 seats away from him in the Executive Director’s section of the event. Abe was an ED, which is why he was sitting in that section. The ? She wasn’t with anyone, had to that point in PPL only attended a few events, and hadn’t sold a single anything. And yet- there she was. Sitting with PPL’s highest earners.

Abe and JA struck up a conversation. They spoke by phone over the next few months; he visited her in Palm Desert just before Thanksgiving 2006 and took her to lunch, made out in the parking lot. Their next meet up was in Pasadena, a few days after Christmas, 2006, the infamous date, the one during which he had 2 drinks she had none, he stuck his hands down her pants and found magic in her underwear and she told him she was just dabbling in Mormonism date.

Abe called her the day after their grope-date. She called him back 2 days later, now the first week in January 2007, and told him she had a good time with him, but that she was getting back together with her ex-BF and didn’t want to get down with him again. Abe thought the BF she meant was Darryl Brewer. As he soon learned, nope, she didn’t mean DB, she was referring to Travis Alexander.

Travis, who she met a few weeks after sitting in that ED section in Anaheim and finding candidate Abe. So, in the same few months she is inviting herself over to the Hughes’ home, grinding with Travis in a motel, having visions of marrying Travis in the Temple, getting baptized, and crashing uninvited under TA’s Christmas tree, she is also still considering Abe.

Perhaps JA weighed her options shortly after her grope date with Abe in December 2006? Decided that TA made for easier prey? Or perhaps she considered Abe early on, but by December considered him just a pawn to use to make TA jealous?

Whatever her reasons were, by the first week in January 2007, JA had made her decision. She would marry Travis. She told Abe that she was getting back together with her ex, that they had begun dating again but were keeping it on the “down low” for now, but were going to make it official soon.

But…official didn’t happen in January, so the decided to leverage TA’s best friends against him. She spent 3 days with Sky and Chris in late January, complaining about TA the whole while, how she loved him so much and wanted to marry him, but that he responded by calling her a *advertiser censored*, only calling her late at night, made out with her but refused to acknowledge her as his GF to his friends, etc. His dirty little secret, already.

Ah, the manipulation. Sky comforted her, told her TA was just out of his long-term relationship with Deanna, was commitment phobic in any case, and that JA should move on if TA wasn’t willing to commit. Also, Sky told the afterwards that she wanted to talk with TA first, to tell him about their 3 day long get-manipulated by the session. Being a , the snuck outside the house later on, before Sky could reach TA, and told TA the Hughes had instructed her to: never email or text or call him again, to un-friend him on her SM accounts, and to act as if he didn’t exist, because he was abusive to women, a jerk, and mean.

Travis’s replies to Sky and Hughes explain why he was loved and respected by so many. The decency of the man! Because of the ’s manipulations, he believes 2 of his closest friends have spent 3 days bad mouthing him in the extreme, and saying things about him that are simply untrue. He never attacks either of them in reply, just earnestly explains himself to them, and what he is going through emotionally, the deep deep guilt he feels about Deanna.

He tells them he is NOT ready to be in a committed relationship, that he needs to work on himself and his commitment issues.

He also tells them that although he has feelings for JA, he has only known her for 4 months, and that he has intentionally kept an emotional distance because he doesn’t want to mislead her, to have her think or believe that he is available in the way she clearly wants him to be. SHE’s emotionally attached, he tells his friends, but not because of anything he’s said or done to encourage her. TA tells them he’s told her to date other Mormon men, in fact, because he doesn’t want her to wait for him to be ready, and because he thinks she should be sure for herself that the love she is feeling is for TA the person, not the love she feels for him because he helped her find the true Word.

Yes, these are the very emails that the DT and the used to portray TA as an abuser of women.

JA’s attempt to use the Hughes to get TA to capitulate fail. TA won’t commit. He even explains why he can’t yet-he tells her directly about Deanna, and why he isn’t ready. No matter to her. The calls Abe and asks him to lie to Travis, to tell TA they had only hugged, not groped. Abe refused to play her game, which explains in part, no doubt, why she didn’t dare actually send that February 18 email to him.

The one that was sent just to Travis, not Abe, and said --TA and I aren’t actually dating or anything, but I’ve thought about that hug we shared and decided it wasn’t Christ-like enough behavior for someone who is soon to be betrothed to the man I’m not dating yet, so I think it best we part, so sorry for the pain and despair this will cause you, but it is for the very best (sorry, can’t resist the snark, but that’s kinda close to what she wrote for Travis to read).

Is there any wonder TA might have disagreed about when their “relationship” began? The says it began in February 2008. Yet—TA doesn’t contact her on Valentine’s Day. She sends him her first major “accidental” email/text on February 18, telling “Abe” that she’s not dating Travis. She calls Abe on and off all the way through February AND March to complain that Travis isn’t committing to her, and expressing her confusion to Abe—why isn’t he?

She doesn’t want to hear the answer he gives her over and over- maybe he just doesn’t want to commit. Maybe he’s just not that in to you. Maybe you should just move on.

(Put this together primarily from Abe's testimony during PP2 and the full email exchanges between Sky & TA, and between Chris & TA (over 16 pages in all).

Again, thank you Hope for a wonderful read.. snark and all, it adds to the otherwise boring and lying 's evilness. She was "such a girl", way too immature for her age and umm, "experience"

I couldn't edit my post from above, but wanted to add the part about socks and shoes. This is from: Day #31

JM: In this photo, you’re in socks?
JA: Yes, I don’t know where the shoes were.

JM: You took your socks off?
JA: I don’t remember.

Footnote about Travis telling JA to date other men, and how she used that against him.

It meant a great deal to Travis that he had introduced her to the church and that she had asked him to baptize her. He thought she was sincere about wanting to be a Mormon. When he told Sky he thought JA should date other men, he explicitly said MORMON men. She had converted, wanted to be a good Mormon, and that meant dating other Mormons, with an eye towards marriage.

The man she chose to date (once or twice) was John Dixon, and the thing about Dixon? He wasn't Mormon. As TA explained to Sky, he wasn't in the least jealous that the had gone on a date, though that's what the had told Sky. He was just unhappy that the dude wasn't of the faith she professed she was now so devoted to.

Another not-coincidence that she throws Dixon in TA's face at every opportunity, and that she writes post-murder that she wanted to visit Dixon on her road trip to kill Travis.

My problem with her car story is, she says she put the car in 1st gear, took the key out, closed the door and started driving the UHaul - you can't take the key out of an ignition when it's in gear, so everything she says about what happened (like everything else she says about nearly any other subject) is completely suspect.

I have to admit I do not know enough about the details of her leaving Mesa with the U-Haul. I gather from discussion that the car was towed behind, but I don't understand why. If it was his car, why would she be towing it on her U-Haul. If he had sold it to her, I can understand her needing to tow it but cannot understand her then purposely wrecking it.

Unless it was an attempted insurance scam as H4M suggested, I see no benefit for her to wreck a car that she wanted and he was willing to sell to her. And if he was not, I see no reason for her to have towed it at all. With an insurance scam, she would have had to get enough of a payout to make ruining a car she wanted and needed worth her while. So the only thing left is meanness...she did it as a kick in the teeth to TA. But for that, it would have to be not her car and if it was not her car, we are back to why was she towing it.

For me, accidental ruination makes the most sense. But again, I don't know enough of the minutiae of moving day so maybe there were things going on that could point to her purposely wrecking a car. Still, it would have to be his car for that to make any sense. And if hers, the insurance payout would have to be substantial to make her think she would be cashing in.

IDK...I am not even sure that in the big picture it matters whether it was on purpose or accidental. I think sometimes just because we hate so deeply all things Jodi, we are not willing to accept that some of her carp might have been an accident rather than an evil scheme.

IMO.

I'm not replying to Tex's post. Just using the collage. :)

Experimented a little taking photos of my shower (I don't have a neck strap though).

View attachment 90422
My camera is at my waist level. I'm 5'4". Matches 5:29:20

View attachment 90423
I bent down a little as if I'm pointing a gun or knife. :scared: If I had my camera on a neck strap it would dangle downward with me. I took this photo mimicking that motion.
Matches 5:30:30

I don't think JA was crouching down to take those photos.
She was standing with the camera on neck strap.

I'm not able to edit my post above which doesn't make too much sense unless I include my theory. How was she able to take the 'face' photo? I believe JA was recording a video of the murder. Camera is on a neck strap. Maybe Travis bought one that he liked.

5:22:24 to 5:27:12
Camera is recording a video. JA is taking snap shots during.

5:27:18 to 5:33:32
Camera continues to record while JA is killing and dragging. JA takes snap shots while viewing the recorded video. Just prior to 2 dragging pictures, she takes the camera off her neck and puts it on the floor upside down.

Perhaps 281129 trashed the BMW in hopes that Travis would drive her to Yreka.

Stun gun. A stun gun only emits an electrical charge once it is pressed against the body and the trigger is pulled. It only takes a couple of seconds to have an affect on the body. There are two small prongs on the end of a sun gun. These prongs must be in contact with the body for any arching to occur. Even then it's very minimal. Jodi would have needed to hold the camera in one hand and the stun gun against his body. What we are seeing in some of the photos are called artifacts which include quick movements of the camera and lighting. Artifacts also appear on monitors and movie projectures.

There is a picture of two marks on TA...explain them please. They look like taser marks. I do not have the pictures....can anyone find that picture please? Maybe a snake bit TA? That is the only other thing beside a vampire that could make those marks.....need to somehow measure the space between the two circle marks.

Footnote about Travis telling JA to date other men, and how she used that against him.

It meant a great deal to Travis that he had introduced her to the church and that she had asked him to baptize her. He thought she was sincere about wanting to be a Mormon. When he told Sky he thought JA should date other men, he explicitly said MORMON men. She had converted, wanted to be a good Mormon, and that meant dating other Mormons, with an eye towards marriage.

The man she chose to date (once or twice) was John Dixon, and the thing about Dixon? He wasn't Mormon. As TA explained to Sky, he wasn't in the least jealous that the had gone on a date, though that's what the had told Sky. He was just unhappy that the dude wasn't of the faith she professed she was now so devoted to.

Another not-coincidence that she throws Dixon in TA's face at every opportunity, and that she writes post-murder that she wanted to visit Dixon on her road trip to kill Travis.

Was Dixon a real person and was he the art dealer who was going to hang her picture next to Van Gogh???

I'm not replying to Tex's post. Just using the collage. :)

Experimented a little taking photos of my shower (I don't have a neck strap though).

View attachment 90422
My camera is at my waist level. I'm 5'4". Matches 5:29:20

View attachment 90423
I bent down a little as if I'm pointing a gun or knife. :scared: If I had my camera on a neck strap it would dangle downward with me. I took this photo mimicking that motion.
Matches 5:30:30

I don't think JA was crouching down to take those photos.
She was standing with the camera on neck strap.

I'm not able to see the pics, pocket (says invalid attachment), could you report them please?

There is a picture of two marks on TA...explain them please. They look like taser marks. I do not have the pictures....can anyone find that picture please? Maybe a snake bit TA? That is the only other thing beside a vampire that could make those marks.....need to somehow measure the space between the two circle marks.

GRAPHIC PICS WARNING

Here are the two pics I have of 'possible stun gun marks':

Back:

travisbackmarks.jpg

Neck:

Travisneckmarks.jpg

ABE AND JA AND SKY AND CHRIS AND TRAVIS----HOW IT REALLY BEGAN.

Abe met JA in late August, 2006, BEFORE she met TA in Las Vegas (September). Abe said in his testimony (PP2) that he first saw her 3 seats away from him in the Executive Director’s section of the event. Abe was an ED, which is why he was sitting in that section. The ? She wasn’t with anyone, had to that point in PPL only attended a few events, and hadn’t sold a single anything. And yet- there she was. Sitting with PPL’s highest earners.

Abe and JA struck up a conversation. They spoke by phone over the next few months; he visited her in Palm Desert just before Thanksgiving 2006 and took her to lunch, made out in the parking lot. Their next meet up was in Pasadena, a few days after Christmas, 2006, the infamous date, the one during which he had 2 drinks she had none, he stuck his hands down her pants and found magic in her underwear and she told him she was just dabbling in Mormonism date.

Abe called her the day after their grope-date. She called him back 2 days later, now the first week in January 2007, and told him she had a good time with him, but that she was getting back together with her ex-BF and didn’t want to get down with him again. Abe thought the BF she meant was Darryl Brewer. As he soon learned, nope, she didn’t mean DB, she was referring to Travis Alexander.

Travis, who she met a few weeks after sitting in that ED section in Anaheim and finding candidate Abe. So, in the same few months she is inviting herself over to the Hughes’ home, grinding with Travis in a motel, having visions of marrying Travis in the Temple, getting baptized, and crashing uninvited under TA’s Christmas tree, she is also still considering Abe.

Perhaps JA weighed her options shortly after her grope date with Abe in December 2006? Decided that TA made for easier prey? Or perhaps she considered Abe early on, but by December considered him just a pawn to use to make TA jealous?

Whatever her reasons were, by the first week in January 2007, JA had made her decision. She would marry Travis. She told Abe that she was getting back together with her ex, that they had begun dating again but were keeping it on the “down low” for now, but were going to make it official soon.

But…official didn’t happen in January, so the decided to leverage TA’s best friends against him. She spent 3 days with Sky and Chris in late January, complaining about TA the whole while, how she loved him so much and wanted to marry him, but that he responded by calling her a *advertiser censored*, only calling her late at night, made out with her but refused to acknowledge her as his GF to his friends, etc. His dirty little secret, already.

Ah, the manipulation. Sky comforted her, told her TA was just out of his long-term relationship with Deanna, was commitment phobic in any case, and that JA should move on if TA wasn’t willing to commit. Also, Sky told the afterwards that she wanted to talk with TA first, to tell him about their 3 day long get-manipulated by the session. Being a , the snuck outside the house later on, before Sky could reach TA, and told TA the Hughes had instructed her to: never email or text or call him again, to un-friend him on her SM accounts, and to act as if he didn’t exist, because he was abusive to women, a jerk, and mean.

Travis’s replies to Sky and Hughes explain why he was loved and respected by so many. The decency of the man! Because of the ’s manipulations, he believes 2 of his closest friends have spent 3 days bad mouthing him in the extreme, and saying things about him that are simply untrue. He never attacks either of them in reply, just earnestly explains himself to them, and what he is going through emotionally, the deep deep guilt he feels about Deanna.

He tells them he is NOT ready to be in a committed relationship, that he needs to work on himself and his commitment issues.

He also tells them that although he has feelings for JA, he has only known her for 4 months, and that he has intentionally kept an emotional distance because he doesn’t want to mislead her, to have her think or believe that he is available in the way she clearly wants him to be. SHE’s emotionally attached, he tells his friends, but not because of anything he’s said or done to encourage her. TA tells them he’s told her to date other Mormon men, in fact, because he doesn’t want her to wait for him to be ready, and because he thinks she should be sure for herself that the love she is feeling is for TA the person, not the love she feels for him because he helped her find the true Word.

Yes, these are the very emails that the DT and the used to portray TA as an abuser of women.

JA’s attempt to use the Hughes to get TA to capitulate fail. TA won’t commit. He even explains why he can’t yet-he tells her directly about Deanna, and why he isn’t ready. No matter to her. The calls Abe and asks him to lie to Travis, to tell TA they had only hugged, not groped. Abe refused to play her game, which explains in part, no doubt, why she didn’t dare actually send that February 18 email to him.

The one that was sent just to Travis, not Abe, and said --TA and I aren’t actually dating or anything, but I’ve thought about that hug we shared and decided it wasn’t Christ-like enough behavior for someone who is soon to be betrothed to the man I’m not dating yet, so I think it best we part, so sorry for the pain and despair this will cause you, but it is for the very best (sorry, can’t resist the snark, but that’s kinda close to what she wrote for Travis to read).

Is there any wonder TA might have disagreed about when their “relationship” began? The says it began in February 2008. Yet—TA doesn’t contact her on Valentine’s Day. She sends him her first major “accidental” email/text on February 18, telling “Abe” that she’s not dating Travis. She calls Abe on and off all the way through February AND March to complain that Travis isn’t committing to her, and expressing her confusion to Abe—why isn’t he?

She doesn’t want to hear the answer he gives her over and over- maybe he just doesn’t want to commit. Maybe he’s just not that in to you. Maybe you should just move on.

(Put this together primarily from Abe's testimony during PP2 and the full email exchanges between Sky & TA, and between Chris & TA (over 16 pages in all).

Thanks Hope, really terrific work, I do have a question though, I thought her story was she met Travis at the first PPL event she went to, apparently I misunderstood? Was Travis at this event where she met Abe? She was communicating with Abe while "officially dating" Travis, who could not and would not commit?

I cannot edit the post...but geevee, you are the best...again thank you.

Thank you so much. I knew I saw them. I never remember anyone mentioning these marks in the autopsy report. Does anyone remember?

Dr. Horn did not find stun gun marks in the autopsy report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?