Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, MS is a drug dealer and it was his gun that killed TB and he knew he '****ed up' and started trying to go underground. To me this has been the most enlightening and interesting day of testimony so far, it's all starting to make sense now.

MS brought his gun with him on the test drive. If DM had also brought his gun, which we are now hearing was bigger, where would he have hid it when he walked up? He didn't have his man-purse on him at that time or SB and the tenant would have noticed (even in the city, a man wearing a purse is unusual enough to really stand out), and he was wearing a tee shirt, so a holster would have also totally have stood out as well. Even tucking a weapon into the waist of his jeans wouldn't have worked with just a tee shirt to hang over it, plus he wouldn't have been able to sit down in the truck like that. It makes sense that he isn't the one who brought a gun.

So it was MS who brought his gun in his hoodie. It would explain why he hid his face and hands as completely as he could from all the witnesses, and why he was wearing a giant sweatshirt on a night warm enough for a tee shirt. If he was also wearing gloves, it would explain why his fingerprints were never found, and show he had premeditated the murder. Having a gun when DM didn't have one on him would explain to me why DM felt the need to help MS clean up after himself, even why DM is walking in front of MS at the hanger.

In my opinion, if DM had planned the murder, he never would have brought his dog along, it's too much of a wild card and a liability. He could have left MS in the Yukon with Pedo, but I think maybe MS insisted on coming along, with his own plans in mind.

I have no idea how, but I think DM must have gotten MS's gun off of him somehow, perhaps convincing him that he would get rid of it for him. But I think DM locked up the gun and tried to keep it safe, not just from the hands of his murdering friend, but also to have as evidence to show whose fingerprints were on it, as a means to prove his innocence later. Why else would MS be so desperate to retrieve it and dispose of it? If he thought DM had already taken care of it for him, he wouldn't have needed to get it back, but if he thought DM was holding it because it incriminated MS, MS had good reason to want it back. MS knew he had "****ed up", perhaps that was one of the things he was worried about, he had messed up by giving the murder weapon to someone who could use it as leverage against him to get out of jail.

And for what it's worth, I see no remorse in the statement that he "****ed up, man". That is an expression of self pity and nothing more. DM sharing that he felt bad for what TB's family was going through seemed to be more likely to be remorse, that wasn't self pity, he was expressing sadness for others. Psychos don't usually have the capacity for sympathy and empathy, that's one of the things that makes them psychos. That could be why DM is smiling and waving and giving MS the cut-eye in court, maybe he's not a psycho but perhaps he has some belief that the truth will come out and that justice will be served, and that is a relief to him. He still will have done time for being an accessory after the fact, and that would be fair.

All my opinion only.

Thanks for your opinion. Do you have any ideas as to why DM took MS on the test drives, or even hung around with him in the first place? Why didn't DM check out the trucks on his own? Why didn't he take Schlatman, the guy he knew everything about vehicles and could provide an expert opinion on the vehicle he was looking to purchase? IMO DM and MS planned to steal the truck and kill somebody together for thrills. JMO.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Bosma court over capacity again. #Smich buddy Brendan Daly is back facing a likely rowdy Dungey cross. Story 6pm @CHCHNews, Tweets all day

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 24s24 seconds ago
Judge and jury have yet to enter, as Justice Andrew Goodman attends another matter in another courtroom. #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Goodman was kind enough to let us know yesterday he might be running late this morning. #Bosma

So that's why DM wanted the DVR out of there, so that no one could see that he had been held captive?

;)

Or again, perhaps he thought that there was something on there that might go towards showing he wasn't the murderer. He could have easily destroyed it, but he gave it to someone to for safekeeping.

Just because some really want DM to be the trigger man doesn't change the fact that it was MS's gun that was used in the crime, and that it was Most likely MS that pulled the trigger, as we now know from evidence. I know some who expound the idea that it was all DM all the way and that MS was an innocent dupe might not like that, but that is what the testimony says.

All my opinion only.

I still can't figure out what MS ever thought was "in it for him". I know motive doesn't have to be proven but it seems odd. We know DM wanted the truck, so what was in it for MS? The thrill of committing a crime?

Or again, perhaps he thought that there was something on there that might go towards showing he wasn't the murderer. He could have easily destroyed it, but he gave it to someone to for safekeeping.

Just because some really want DM to be the trigger man doesn't change the fact that it was MS's gun that was used in the crime, and that it was Most likely MS that pulled the trigger, as we now know from evidence. I know some who expound the idea that it was all DM all the way and that MS was an innocent dupe might not like that, but that is what the testimony says.

All my opinion only.

Frankly, I think they're both scum, regardless of which one actually shot Tim, and with which gun.

moo.

Thanks for your opinion. Do you have any ideas as to why DM took MS on the test drives, or even hung around with him in the first place? Why didn't DM check out the trucks on his own? Why didn't he take Schlatman, the guy he knew everything about vehicles and could provide an expert opinion on the vehicle he was looking to purchase? IMO DM and MS planned to steal the truck and kill somebody together for thrills. JMO.

Are you asking a logical question about DM's behavour? Good luck with that. :pullhair:

Very good point. I always take a used vehicle to a mechanic before purchasing. Now that the theft has been proved premeditated beyond a doubt in IMO, they need to do the same for the murder.

I'm old enough that i do consider it very derogatory - I have not had any exposure to any of those social circles where it would be considered 'ok' to sling around as a word - whether it be as a 'brotherly' familiarity, racist insult, or gangsta thing.

I do know, that being as white as the driven snow, if i were to use it - it would be entirely inappropriate usage, no matter what the intent or target audience would be - unless i wished to wear the label 'Racist' for the rest of my days - if not outright earning a curb-stomping for the nerve of using it in within range of the wrong set of ears...

I've never heard of Police being referred to, with the N- word .. I also come from Oakville .. in my day, Police were Piggy, Po-po, 5-0, the Man.. never N-'s.

IMHO.

I obviously don't have the answers to those questions, but my theory is that DM felt sorry for MS, that's why he was always trying to give him work, which in my opinion is like trying to give someone a helping hand if they have no job. In my opinion, if they were looking for a thrill kill, they would have picked an easier target, like a homeless person, and they would have backed out when they saw that there were witnesses like SB and the tenant if it was just for a thrill. But I think the one who planned it and pulled the trigger had no worries about being identified, because he had a hood covering his face, just like the witnesses leaving court.

All my opinion only.

So, MS is a drug dealer and it was his gun that killed TB and he knew he '****ed up' and started trying to go underground. To me this has been the most enlightening and interesting day of testimony so far, it's all starting to make sense now.

MS brought his gun with him on the test drive. If DM had also brought his gun, which we are now hearing was bigger, where would he have hid it when he walked up? He didn't have his man-purse on him at that time or SB and the tenant would have noticed (even in the city, a man wearing a purse is unusual enough to really stand out), and he was wearing a tee shirt, so a holster would have also totally have stood out as well. Even tucking a weapon into the waist of his jeans wouldn't have worked with just a tee shirt to hang over it, plus he wouldn't have been able to sit down in the truck like that. It makes sense that he isn't the one who brought a gun.

So it was MS who brought his gun in his hoodie. It would explain why he hid his face and hands as completely as he could from all the witnesses, and why he was wearing a giant sweatshirt on a night warm enough for a tee shirt. If he was also wearing gloves, it would explain why his fingerprints were never found, and show he had premeditated the murder. Having a gun when DM didn't have one on him would explain to me why DM felt the need to help MS clean up after himself, even why DM is walking in front of MS at the hanger.

In my opinion, if DM had planned the murder, he never would have brought his dog along, it's too much of a wild card and a liability. He could have left MS in the Yukon with Pedo, but I think maybe MS insisted on coming along, with his own plans in mind.

I have no idea how, but I think DM must have gotten MS's gun off of him somehow, perhaps convincing him that he would get rid of it for him. But I think DM locked up the gun and tried to keep it safe, not just from the hands of his murdering friend, but also to have as evidence to show whose fingerprints were on it, as a means to prove his innocence later. Why else would MS be so desperate to retrieve it and dispose of it? If he thought DM had already taken care of it for him, he wouldn't have needed to get it back, but if he thought DM was holding it because it incriminated MS, MS had good reason to want it back. MS knew he had "****ed up", perhaps that was one of the things he was worried about, he had messed up by giving the murder weapon to someone who could use it as leverage against him to get out of jail.

And for what it's worth, I see no remorse in the statement that he "****ed up, man". That is an expression of self pity and nothing more. DM sharing that he felt bad for what TB's family was going through seemed to be more likely to be remorse, that wasn't self pity, he was expressing sadness for others. Psychos don't usually have the capacity for sympathy and empathy, that's one of the things that makes them psychos. That could be why DM is smiling and waving and giving MS the cut-eye in court, maybe he's not a psycho but perhaps he has some belief that the truth will come out and that justice will be served, and that is a relief to him. He still will have done time for being an accessory after the fact, and that would be fair.

All my opinion only.

I totally agree with your theory...I wonder if evidence will come out that LB also knew Smich...was he also her supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?