OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I lived in that town I would be knocking on the sheriff's front door wanting some answers.

They seem to have a major killer on the loose and it doesn't seem like it.

Yes. That part is really bothersome. It's a MAJOR crime, major murder. Usually they are out there protecting the public. Goodness. Nothing said about that, and yet vicious cold horrid murderer/s are on the loose. Great.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/27/rhoden-relative-a-man-cant-bear-it.html

Chris Sr. worked for resort owner Robin Waddell at this and another campground for more than 20 years.

There were nine siblings in the Tony/Chris Sr./Kenneth Rhoden line. They are spread out in different places and states, but they stay in touch. And no one ever missed the family reunion each year.

Kenneth drove to Columbus to work every day, and Chris Sr. liked to fix up cars. That’s why Gary was staying in Piketon, to help him with them.

Hanna, 19, was such a hard worker that she stayed at her nursing home job until just two weeks ago, a few days before her daughter was born, which was just four days before the killings.

We've been wondering why Gary was at Chris' house. They also all had jobs, Frankie's fb page said he also worked maintenance at the campground. If only dollars bills were put on Kenneth, I'd say that was a red herring to make it look like it was just about drugs. Why only dollar bills instead of higher ones? If they were robbed for just money no money would've been left. If Kenneth hadn't been killed at his house, I'd say more to do with just drugs, but his death down the road is kind of stumping me.

I wonder why Kenneth drove to Columbus for work every day. That is a LONG drive. Making deliveries? Very interesting.

I'm hoping they know a lot, but part of me fears that this case is going to go cold and it will end up being solved years and years from now, if at all!

Oh Lord, old fashioned police work by local LE makes me feel this will never get solved, because they have too many in the area that haven't been.

It is really odd that locals aren't on full gossip patrol at the gossip place also.

I read somewhere that there is a big derby race Memorial Day weekend. Could they all be converging to get ready for that or maybe just to fix up cars to sell? I noticed Frankie was pushing cars/scrap to sell in the previous months.

I wonder why Kenneth drove to Columbus for work every day. That is a LONG drive. Making deliveries? Very interesting.

I imagine he worked for a company, because Chris used to be a truck driver and worked as a carpenter. I think authorities have put too much emphasis on the pot like they're dealers for the country. SMH They probably sold local, and it was one of the many things they did and sold.

Giving them the doubt, smh, if they do know what is going on what possible scenario could we be looking at. Rumors abound in every case, why even address them? And the remark about having the presser to show we want it solved or whatever he said???? I'm guessing the rumors are about Le.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/27/rhoden-relative-a-man-cant-bear-it.html

Chris Sr. worked for resort owner Robin Waddell at this and another campground for more than 20 years.

There were nine siblings in the Tony/Chris Sr./Kenneth Rhoden line. They are spread out in different places and states, but they stay in touch. And no one ever missed the family reunion each year.

Kenneth drove to Columbus to work every day, and Chris Sr. liked to fix up cars. That’s why Gary was staying in Piketon, to help him with them.

Hanna, 19, was such a hard worker that she stayed at her nursing home job until just two weeks ago, a few days before her daughter was born, which was just four days before the killings.

We've been wondering why Gary was at Chris' house. They also all had jobs, Frankie's fb page said he also worked maintenance at the campground. If only dollars bills were put on Kenneth, I'd say that was a red herring to make it look like it was just about drugs. Why only dollar bills instead of higher ones? If they were robbed for just money no money would've been left. If Kenneth hadn't been killed at his house, I'd say more to do with just drugs, but his death down the road is kind of stumping me.

OR Kenneth is the key to all of this. This is based on a theory that Kenneth was last of course but to go 30 miles away to kill one more is what I find weird.......I still say it has to do with him and the rest were collateral. .....imo.....

AG described suspects as cold blooded, ruthless, knew what they were going to do, but not going beyond that saying they're professional. This wasn't a clean kill everyone shot in the head in their beds. It was a fight with some being shot multiple times and there was bruising on some.

I read somewhere that there is a big derby race Memorial Day weekend. Could they all be converging to get ready for that or maybe just to fix up cars to sell? I noticed Frankie was pushing cars/scrap to sell in the previous months.

Dana has sold cars on her FB for more than a few years.

OR Kenneth is the key to all of this. This is based on a theory that Kenneth was last of course but to go 30 miles away to kill one more is what I find weird.......I still say it has to do with him and the rest were collateral. .....imo.....

I don't think it was 30 miles...just 10 minutes. I've always wondered if Gary is the odd link since he's in from out of town.

There has been a shooting near Ohio State, it was a home invasion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fkownt