Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time that DM had DP as his lawyer, DP had another murder trial on the go for defendant MP.

About the same time that DM dropped DP as his lawyer, the MP trial went on unexpected hiatus.

MP was found guilty of manslaughter, and sentenced to 12 years, but the interesting thing about how it all ended out is this:

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/04/25/victim-accused-sister-in-law-of-chasing-boys

Whatever happened to DP? He was all over the news and then something happened, and it's like he's dropped off the face of the earth.

Hmmm, yes, and selling wood objects, no less.

I just searched his name on CanLII. Looks like he was representing a defendant earlier this year (ruling from May 2016).

For an inexplicable reason, his LinkedIn makes it look like he stopped practicing law in July 2013.
If you look at his track record on his site, DM may have been better off sticking with DP

There won't be anything left IMO. Which is the true irony. He was made out to be this rich guy and people went on and on about his money. How he could afford to buy this truck instead of steal it. Meanwhile, he doesn't have a pot to p!ss in. Was obviously in debt just like he said. Smoke and mirrors. Guess what he told AM was accurate... A guy desperate for money who drags everyone around him into his mess it seems.

Yes, you are so right!
DM couldn’t afford to buy a truck in May 2013, yet he was so poor, he was able to close the deal May 7th, 2013 for a condo $627,524 at 70 Distillery Lane. Guess he needed another pot to p*** in.

There won't be anything left IMO. Which is the true irony. He was made out to be this rich guy and people went on and on about his money. How he could afford to buy this truck instead of steal it. Meanwhile, he doesn't have a pot to p!ss in. Was obviously in debt just like he said. Smoke and mirrors. Guess what he told AM was accurate... A guy desperate for money who drags everyone around him into his mess it seems.

I suspected from the onslaught DM was broke. If he was broke that doesn't mean he couldn't have found ways to get money to buy a truck. He could have sold off a car or two from his collection, a plane, a helicopter, sold some of the stolen items he had accumulated in the hangar, sold a property or condo or the incinerator for that matter, or he could have went to the bank and taken out a "small" personal loan. There was absolutely no need to kill Tim over his truck when they could have forced him from his truck and taken it as I'm sure Tim would have gladly given it up to these two psychos. IMO I don't believe Tim seen "it" coming. They could have stolen a truck some other way such as hot wiring it or whatever which MS claimed they were maybe going to do later (IMO MS lied). It was also about the thrill of murdering and incinerating someone and the truck was the motive and bonus. Thankfully they were caught...but not soon enough sadly. They will rot in hell and live out the rest of their lives in misery, rightfully so. ALL MOO.

At the time that DM had DP as his lawyer, DP had another murder trial on the go for defendant MP.

About the same time that DM dropped DP as his lawyer, the MP trial went on unexpected hiatus.

MP was found guilty of manslaughter, and sentenced to 12 years, but the interesting thing about how it all ended out is this:

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/04/25/victim-accused-sister-in-law-of-chasing-boys

Whatever happened to DP? He was all over the news and then something happened, and it's like he's dropped off the face of the earth.

I wonder if DP got himself into some deep legal doo doo in relation to the correspondence exchange. If MB was allowed face to face visits with DM, how was it she was able to smuggle correspondence in and out? One goes through quite the process prior to being allowed to have face to face visits with inmates and they are monitored. DP would have been allowed private/confidential face to face visits with DM and would likely have been allowed to take in a briefcase with legal documentation and discovery in it for his client to sign and review.

Reflecting on other cases he has handled, I don't think I would trust him as far as I could through him. ALL MOO.

Dellen Millard and Christina Noudga carried on a secret correspondence after he was arrested. The letters were smuggled in and out of jail by Millard’s mother, Madeleine Burns. The two were forbidden by court order from communicating.

http://www.bayview-news.com/2016/04/love-struck-noudga-sent-letters-to-millard-in-jail.html/

ETA: The video said LE seized over 50 pieces of correspondence between these two partners in crime...oops, I mean love birds. Guess we only got a tip of the iceberg during TB's trial. Perhaps the Crown is saving the real damaging ones for CN's trial. I wonder if she has developed some pretty nasty stomach ulcers through all of this? Karma really is a B!t&%. The clock is ticking Ms. Noudga. :D MOO.

I wonder if DP got himself into some deep legal doo doo in relation to the correspondence exchange. If MB was allowed face to face visits with DM, how was it she was able to smuggle correspondence in and out? One goes through quite the process prior to being allowed to have face to face visits with inmates and they are monitored. DP would have been allowed private/confidential face to face visits with DM and would likely have been allowed to take in a briefcase with legal documentation and discovery in it for his client to sign and review.

Reflecting on other cases he has handled, I don't think I would trust him as far as I could through him. ALL MOO.

Dellen Millard and Christina Noudga carried on a secret correspondence after he was arrested. The letters were smuggled in and out of jail by Millard’s mother, Madeleine Burns. The two were forbidden by court order from communicating.

http://www.bayview-news.com/2016/04/love-struck-noudga-sent-letters-to-millard-in-jail.html/

ETA: The video said LE seized over 50 pieces of correspondence between these two partners in crime...oops, I mean love birds. Guess we only got a tip of the iceberg during TB's trial. Perhaps the Crown is saving the real damaging ones for CN's trial. I wonder if she has developed some pretty nasty stomach ulcers through all of this? Karma really is a B!t&%. The clock is ticking Ms. Noudga. :D MOO.

Oops...should have wrote "as far as I could throw him." Interesting tidbit...did a google search for DP and the very first link listed is peeldefencelawyer and it reads, This site may be hacked. :thinking: and MOO. DP.jpg

Perhaps DM's outcome will be a deterrent to other would-be criminals..... that would be one positive thing after all of the horror and anguish he has caused everyone. And, let's not forget MS as well..... I'm sure he is kicking himself for hanging with DM and the outcome of his life to date..... sucks to be them these days.....

The problem is, those folks never anticipate that they may get caught...

Palisadesk
"I don't for a nanosecond believe that CN has seen the error of her sneering, supercilious ways - but her parents probably have realized the urgent need for damage control. They may not have appreciated earlier the extent of the evidence against her and the negative impact her testimony engendered. They are both medical professionals, and while they have a "modest" home they may (for all we know) have investments or savings they can access for Greenspan's firm to represent CN. I don't see the need to posit MB or DM providing the funding without evidence of same."

I hope you don't mean they are real doctors?

The question of how Mark Smich and Dellen Millard came to be best friends has been asked many times since the two men were charged in May 2013 for the first degree murder of Tim Bosma, a crime of which they were eventually convicted.

In one of his letters from jail to his girlfriend Christina Noudga, Millard wrote: "Some people gave food to food banks, some people donated money to the homeless, and some people spent months in africa building homes. Mark was all three rolled into one for me.”

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2016/08/what-brought-mark-smich-and-dellen-millard-together.html

Shout outs to meterclicks, Kamille, Redheart, Katpaws!

Not long after, Millard’s mother Madeleine Burns phoned and told Noudga to come to her home immediately. She sounded hysterical. Noudga persuaded her own mother to drive her there and wait outside while she went in to speak with Burns. Noudga’s mother, who had trained as a doctor in the former Soviet Union, was concerned someone might need medical attention, but after Noudga talked to Burns, she reassured her mother and told her to go home.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2016/08/christina-noudga-testimony-at-bosma-trial.html

I really wonder, given that CN is bilingual, if she had been accepted to a medical school overseas.

Interesting to know that her mother had real medical training, anyway.

Someone tried to get in the trailers rear doors? I thought the back of the trailer was to up against the house? Did they open the garage door to do this?

"I didn't expect that Dellen would get arrested" WTH. That's very different than not thinking that he did anything wrong. She knew. Of course she knew.

Someone tried to get in the trailers rear doors? I thought the back of the trailer was to up against the house? Did they open the garage door to do this?

"I didn't expect that Dellen would get arrested" WTH. That's very different than not thinking that he did anything wrong. She knew. Of course she knew.

Well it was MB's house, she would have had access to the garage door to open it if she needed.

Yep, she expected that DM would get away with this, even after he was arrested. Now she thinks that SHE's going to get away with this.

No word of a lie....

This morning I was waiting to meet up with friends at the Carpool just south of the 401 at Homer Watson (in the area of Roseville Rd and DM's Ayr Farm). As I sat and waited I was on my phone checking messages and I looked up and sitting at the stoplight was a black ram truck with a trailer and a big black "thing" that looked like the Eliminator. I actually gasped and jumped out of my Van to get a better look. It was a huge smoker/BBQ.

For a minute there, I could have sworn I was seeing the Eliminator.

Very creepy.

Been a while since I've been around here...hope a good summer is being had by all.

Does anyone know which slammers Fellon and Snich have been sent to?

Been a while since I've been around here...hope a good summer is being had by all.

Does anyone know which slammers Fellon and Snich have been sent to?

I like the nicknames, and welcome back. I was wondering about their final location myself but haven't been able to find anything in my casual Google.

I would imagine they didn't ship them too far off as they will need to be fairly close for other court appearances. Perhaps Toronto. Wherever they are I hope there lives are a living hell and they are having a very difficult time living in their own skin. MOO.

You are right. They feel invincible and untouchable. Lucky for us, they made some serious mistakes!

In Ontario, about 69% of homicides get solved. Since the number of homicides is relatively low, police can dedicate people to work on homicides. If we take the -$14,000,000 vs +$25,000 outcomes as the anticipated money at risk (Millard could estimate how much money he is going to lose if he's caught), that would imply that he considered his probability of getting caught @ something like 0.02%.

But that's why people say it's not about the truck, it's about the sick thrill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value