ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if they left home & took those items with them to create the illusion he was there, you must have ruled out something happening en route to the site.

Personally, I think it could go either way (before or en route), and there is an explanation for his possessions being there in both scenarios.

Well to quote Vernal, "he is not in that water"

Perhaps I'm forgetting the context, but come to think of it , I wonder why he said that. :thinking: Was that leading up to the "abduction" theory?

Perhaps I'm forgetting the context, but come to think of it , I wonder why he said that. :thinking: Was that leading up to the "abduction" theory?

On that note... did he mention that in the same interview that he kept miss speaking and saying Snake River?

Well to quote Vernal, "he is not in that water"

That was brilliant you are not getting nearly enough "thanks" for that.

Thank you KayCherry always awesome to hear from the more rare posters!

Small rant warning****:
I definitely do not want to drub other posters into submission as I like that various people from around the world come on here and discuss cases. I also thoroughly enjoy hearing some of the ideas, questions, concerns, and theories people come up with. I believe it is very likely that LE has done thorough searches and are following evidence that leads them to say Deorr is not on the mountain. I know there are many tragic stories where LE was wrong so I can keep my mind opened a little to scenarios where Deorr is still up there waiting to be discovered (purposely hidden of course).

I am having a hard time playing nice when it comes to the parents. The first time I saw them interviewed I was actually muttering to my computer "tell us about your son you moron" as Vernal ate up a 20 minute interview on nonsense talk. Vernal and Jessica sat in front of a camera for lord knows how long and barely mentioned ONE USEFUL thing about their son who had been missing 3 days. Eaton would've had to cut me off because I wouldn't have stopped giving every fact about my missing child I could cram into that choice camera time they were granted. I hope most Websleuthers know how freaking lucky they were to even be given camera time to talk about their missing child and to see them waste it, pfft! Follow that up with more terrible interviews, lies right from the start (like what day they arrived), failed poly's, turned down rewards, etc... I can't fathom how anyone not personally vested in this scenario can look at the totality of lies, misinformation, odd behavior, and say I believe them. Taking that one step further that is why I can't see how any non foul play scenario is possible. Why in the name of Jebus are the parents incapable of giving useful, truthful information if all of this is really just a poor lost child in the woods?

Think about it - Deorr disappears in seconds - he slipped & tumbled trying to climb down the bank, GGP was being truthful.
GGP made his way to the edge of the bank where he last saw Deorr sitting. That is when he had his conversation with IR - before, not after, VK returned to the camp to fetch Deorr.
Then, imo, a lifeless body was seen down by the creek.

And so what happened to the lifeless body seen by whoever down the creek? An autopsy of Deorr would have proven if his death was accidental or death at the hands of another (homicide).

That was brilliant you are not getting nearly enough "thanks" for that.

Thank you KayCherry always awesome to hear from the more rare posters!

Small rant warning****:
I definitely do not want to drub other posters into submission as I like that various people from around the world come on here and discuss cases. I also thoroughly enjoy hearing some of the ideas, questions, concerns, and theories people come up with. I believe it is very likely that LE has done thorough searches and are following evidence that leads them to say Deorr is not on the mountain. I know there are many tragic stories where LE was wrong so I can keep my mind opened a little to scenarios where Deorr is still up there waiting to be discovered (purposely hidden of course).

I am having a hard time playing nice when it comes to the parents. The first time I saw them interviewed I was actually muttering to my computer "tell us about your son you moron" as Vernal ate up a 20 minute interview on nonsense talk. Vernal and Jessica sat in front of a camera for lord knows how long and barely mentioned ONE USEFUL thing about their son who had been missing 3 days. Eaton would've had to cut me off because I wouldn't have stopped giving every fact about my missing child I could cram into that choice camera time they were granted. I hope most Websleuthers know how freaking lucky they were to even be given camera time to talk about their missing child and to see them waste it, pfft! Follow that up with more terrible interviews, lies right from the start (like what day they arrived), failed poly's, turned down rewards, etc... I can't fathom how anyone not personally vested in this scenario can look at the totality of lies, misinformation, odd behavior, and say I believe them. Taking that one step further that is why I can't see how any non foul play scenario is possible. Why in the name of Jebus are the parents incapable of giving useful, truthful information if all of this is really just a poor lost child in the woods?

Just think about it, even the Ramsey's offered a reward, it was like the first thing they did. 100 grand. Sure, they had the money, but so do these parents because it was offered, 20 grand. And they didn't have to shell out a dime.

Ok, I may need to shut up, especially after having just discovered I have a broken foot today, this is all I need to make my blood pressure rise even more. :gaah:

And so what happened to the lifeless body seen by whoever down the creek? An autopsy of Deorr would have proven if his death was accidental or death at the hands of another (homicide).

That synopsis is so totally absurd it's ridiculous. So a little toddler falls down into the creek, and the idiot adults at the scene decide to cover it up and hide the body ? Yeah, right.

Makes me really sick that anyone would really think/say that......Lifeless body found floating somewhere down the creek and then the little body just goes "poof"! Disappeared!!!!

If 2-year old accidentally fell into creek, would child be swept downstream by the fast current only a short distance then get caught on branches or rocks?
Or be swept downstream by the fast current a long distance?

One of my theories is that the baby's body was put in the water far, far downstream from the campground (way outside a reasonable search area), probably when VK was "searching" by the cattle grate or "hauling" to call 911. The distance could be explained later as being due to spring melt or heavy rains, and trauma to the bones would be expected from tumbling along the creek bed. This could have been done whether he died at the campground or was deceased upon arrival.

If you believe Baby DeOrr died prior to the camping trip, do you think he was disposed of before the trip, was brought on the trip and disposed of during the time they were there, or something else?

I don't know why you'd bring a body to the woods and come up with a story how he's gotten lost. Leave the body 100kms in the opposite direction then go camping on the mountain and call 911 to report him missing.

I don't know why you'd bring a body to the woods and come up with a story how he's gotten lost. Leave the body 100kms in the opposite direction then go camping on the mountain and call 911 to report him missing.

I actually agree, I think that if he was deceased before the campground charade, chances are he was disposed of in a whole different area, far removed from the campground. Thanks for your input.

Actually, even if he was ever there and died at the campground, I think they removed him to another area far from there as well, thus the need for extra diesel. JMO

True, but since according to LE their timeline is a lie, if they were drunk or high it may have been earlier and already worn off.

Then I've always wondered about the extraneous (?) events Klein mentioned concerning GGP and IR at the campground . What was that all about?

bbm

??? I would like to hear more.

Well, it's snowing here in Idaho. The ski resorts & mountainous regions are getting their first layer for another long, cold winter. This will be the 2nd winter that Deorr has spent alone. Somewhere out in the cold.

I wonder when Robert and Issac planned this camping trip, was it always planned for this time in July.

They say that there is usually some piece of truth in a story, could it be possible that Robert was watching little DeOrr at home when something happened. They quickly plan a camping trip to deal with what is done is done.

Someone please remind me what the situ was with a rumoured 2 trips to Leadore that day? Who claimed to have gone on each trip? Isaac admitted he was pretty much asleep all morning having gone back to bed after breakfast, not sure we've ever heard from Grandpa on that front. We know one trip was around lunchtime but I'm recalling something about an earlier trip too. Am I imagining it?

I wonder when Robert and Issac planned this camping trip, was it always planned for this time in July.

They say that there is usually some piece of truth in a story, could it be possible that Robert was watching little DeOrr at home when something happened. They quickly plan a camping trip to deal with what is done is done.

As far as we have been told Grandpa and Isaac planned the trip (dunno how far in advance) but Trina then asked J&V to accompany them, with Trina and other family due to turn up over the weekend.

Well, it's snowing here in Idaho. The ski resorts & mountainous regions are getting their first layer for another long, cold winter. This will be the 2nd winter that Deorr has spent alone. Somewhere out in the cold.

Shame the searches weren't better organised over the summer. If I was the parents, and I felt sure he was on that mountain, I'd have been up there (with friends and professional search parties) every moment I could.

The fact that funds were raised to engage a private detective rather than paying for search teams and publicity speaks volumes to me.

Just going back to aaaaages ago....When V posted about fluid found on truck bumper - was that around the same time Klein said "we know how he died but not why he died".(paraphrased)?

Because in my head those are two pretty important statements and quite specific too. No smoke without fire and all that. I think maybe DeOrr was reversed into by a vehicle, and I think possibly the driver had been drinking. Or, another favourite theory was that DeOrr got injured and was put to bed in the hope he'd be ok, but was then found dead in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•