GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thud:

Joe Nelson ‏@SBcountyNow 48s49 seconds ago

"He said there was a mine shaft, and that no one would find it," Megli said #ErinCorwin

Boy, has she changed her tune. Is this the same woman who even after the body was FOUND IN A MINE SHAFT stood up for him in the media.

SMH
And her website boasts a memorial for someone else but never was a mention about Erin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You think they saved Megli for the very end? I need to go back and review all the evidence, was thinking there would be more presented.

Lee's Mom was called but not Nichole. Maybe that was her issue yesterday. She wanted to talk about that garotte found in the suburban in Alaska.

I was thinking they are getting close. I see they have another witness/video.

Sure would like to know the make up of the jury and reaction to testimony

Trying to find out about yesterday, no response yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine the jury is pretty thankful right now that they were given a slam dunk trial :seeya::jail:

Wow, what an information filled day. Admittedly, my mouth gaped open while catching up and reading through today's tweets. In my personal opinion, NL has a lot to answer for as well. It's a shame that the marital privilege comes in to play in the state of CA.

I think she changed her tune because the DA came at her hard and threatened to get her caught up in the net....

Oh yeah. That kind of pressure always makes for a "reliable" witness. Oh, and I hear OJ was innocent... lol.

You want to know what that behavior usually results in? Check out a guy named Trump, in the murder of a man named Heitholt.

sorry I dont usually post. Im learning as I go. important details. the deserts full of tracks, years and years of track. isabel is eccentric. Only military understand military. Nicole said Christopher is dumb, she would know. justice for Erin.
*crawls back under rock*

sorry I dont usually post. Im learning as I go. important details. the deserts full of tracks, years and years of track. isabel is eccentric. Only military understand military. Nicole said Christopher is dumb, she would know. justice for Erin.
*crawls back under rock*

No need to be sorry, come out from under that rock!!

awe thanks knox :) this case gets me worked up! Erin is why I became a tracker. She has inspired so much. Let's hope she gets justice.

:)
has there been any more word on which media may have been filming or also been covering the courtroom?

:)
has there been any more word on which media may have been filming or also been covering the courtroom?

Filming wise, only one I'm aware of is Dateline (and that's assuming film.. they may just have to piece stuff together if not allowed to film!)

The best nightly posts so far have come from Beth's blog that Knox linked to.

I know.. .Right!? I wanted to read Beth's post before I went to bed!

Me too but need to get some stuff done and go to bed. Also thought Joe might post a story pulling all his tweets together for us, but nothing so far. Maybe Meemaw is right. The State will rest tomorrow, and we'll see what kind of spin the defense will put on the evidence presented so far.

Night all.

Anyone else think this Joe Nelson guy kind of sucks at reporting? I mean, he got that tire track thing wrong. Now he's getting witnesses names screwed up... I'm pretty sure he forgot to mention the first two witnesses that testified yesterday as well. What's going on?

*crawls back under rock*

:welcome6: Please stay and contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members