Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.

Is JR bullcrapping us with how effective he is to get corrupt cops in Mexico to follow up and do more?

Jmo.

Mexico LE is like Isis. Because they don't care about outsiders.

So JR is broke. And his story was never on Dr Phil nor Nancy Grace nor Fox or Cbs or whatever.

So why does JR act like he has forced the Mexican government to help and he always has updates.

But we all know that JR doesn't Have the national backing for this.

Its a good question.

I really have no idea and can only guess. With this latest update he mentions he is waiting for a police report. I suppose if that report eventually comes out from Mexico LE than at least this time it would be legit if we can vett that he did not write it himself.

The caveat is we would have to see the report from Mexico's own press or LE. I think it may be good to take with a grain of salt anything that we cannot confirm ourselves from seeing a real news article or LE statement from their own LE website because anything that is just told to us by JR cannot really be vetted.

The part that concerned me is how on 9/21 he talked about writing a "press release" himself or at least that is how I took it. So at least in that case the word "press release" really was just his own information.

In a nutshell I think he is probably trying to get others to join his cause for help. Which is understandable I suppose.

The one thing I keep coming back to that makes me feel he had no part of her disappearance is all the attention he is trying to garner for her case. It seems to me that if he had anything to do with it then it seems a person would want to keep a low profile. Since he is the opposite then it makes me think he is an honest affected party in this.

With that said we have seen reverse physchology used in cases before where a person tries to look innocent by purposely acting in ways that only an innocent would act so even that is not foolproof. But at least until something concrete comes up I have to think that he is just trying to get some sort of help in her case and he is doing it in ways he thinks will work.

One word of caution though is the tactics he is using may end up rubbing someone the wrong way and if they have the power that some big wigs have then someone may be hired to try to stop the attention he is trying to get for her case.
Its a little dangerous to use some of the tactics he is using and especially with no solid proof of some of the allegations we see being mentioned.

It looks like there's been a possible development on the case, per JR. He said the authorities "took action" on Friday, and he's waiting for the police report. He heard there were positive results.

Fingers crossed!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/

So what do you all think, another 4-6 weeks for the police report?

As frustrating as the waiting is for us, it must be ten times that for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So what do you all think, another 4-6 weeks for the police report?

As frustrating as the waiting is for us, it must be ten times that for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol. I think it will be a copy and paste of the supposed old reports.

But let's ask ourselves this.

Why hasn't JR brought charges to the Embassy and government for lying about Jenny still backpacking in May.

Now he says they lied to Jennys family. But he didn't say that his lawyer nor P.i investigated this and found out that it was a lie.

So why doesn't he say he has proof that the statement was a lie. But he acts like he has proof that the Corona driver did it.

So wouldn't a person have their lawyer dig further deeper and find out the evidence that the Embassy and government have to support that Jenny was still out backpacking in May?

Imho...the update I would like to read someday is that JR and Jenny's parents have teamed up to find Jenny.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Since April, all JR has done is try to find Jenny. He's made multiple trips to Mexico and no doubt ruffled a few feathers. I hope he's being careful. I feel bad for the guy.

Since April, all JR has done is try to find Jenny. He's made multiple trips to Mexico and no doubt ruffled a few feathers. I hope he's being careful. I feel bad for the guy.

Is he going to Oaxaca or what.

He says the police are always pulling his chain. So I hope he isn't wasting his time out there just to sit in a office for a update.

So hopefully he will recanvass the last place Jenny stayed at.

Especially if they are the sole last witnesses.

Also. They could have paid a vendor to tell Jonathan that she got into a Corona truck.

No. I believe this is for real, and I believe she is still alive.
I hope I'm right!

This thread has gotten long. Please move over to Thread #3

This one will close in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads