Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you and I understand completely. I've done it myself. :) It just has become a pattern on this thread and I had to say something. Not targeting your post specifically. It was just my last straw for the day. Yes, it is a very sad and confusing situation that we are trying to make sense of. Hugs.

It has become a pattern for sure. I think it's all the passion from everyone wanting to find a suspect , and yet there's not even a POI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALL my DL I am smiling. I have even asked the dmv worker to show me the pic before submitting it. But maybe it's a state to state rule.

It looks like that's it. Smiling isn't permitted (or should I say frowned upon?) in Indiana, Nevada, Arkansas and New Jersey.

I can't find anything official about California other than a lot of internet commenters saying it's allowed.

I wasn't allowed to smile for my passport photo.

More info if anyone else is curious!
The reason you can't smile for your driver's license photo

thank you for giving the grieving parents the benefit of the doubt! :loveyou:

I get reeeallly tired of everything victims do (families included) being picked apart and viewed negatively. Her sil's interview is analyzed and her mother isn't emotional enough and now her parents' attire is criticized. Good grief! Can't victim friendly wsers cut sherri's family some slack?! Excuse my rant, but come on, we're better people than that aren't we?

thank you!
Smh....

THANK YOU for giving the grieving parents the benefit of the doubt! :loveyou:

I get reeeallly tired of everything victims do (families included) being picked apart and viewed negatively. Her sil's interview is analyzed and her mother isn't emotional enough and now her parents' attire is criticized. Good grief! Can't victim friendly WSers cut Sherri's family some slack?! Excuse my rant, but come on, we're better people than that aren't we?

I agree, Lilebet...sometimes, and note I am saying "sometimes", odd behavior can be pure, manifest shock and grief...

It looks like that's it. Smiling isn't permitted (or should I say frowned upon?) in Indiana, Nevada, Arkansas and New Jersey.

I can't find anything official about California other than a lot of internet commenters saying it's allowed.

I wasn't allowed to smile for my passport photo.

More info if anyone else is curious!
The reason you can't smile for your driver's license photo

Here (in WA state), we are permitted to grin like loons on both our DL photos and passport photos

I think her mom is emotional. She says so. She's mad. And, IMHO, her words alone indicate she knows something more.

"I can't cry because I'm mad. I'm mad. I'm very mad, that someone took our daughter. Just snatched her out of thin air. I love you, Sherri. We miss you, we want you home. Your babies miss you. Keith misses you" Loretta said.

Or thinks she knows more. Definitely sounds like she has strong suspicions about what happened.

It being my home town, I am very worked up over this case with the lack of information. It is extremely frightening. Sadly the ppl of the community do not have a lot of faith in the justice system or law enforcement in that Co. The amount of ppl gone missing there is such a large number. This Co. has an extreme amount of drug problems with METH and HEROIN. It wouldn't be far fetched if her disappearance had something to do with drugs. NOT her involvement with drugs but some druggie taking her for god knows what reason. I would like to see the FBI come in and asst. and also The sheriff's office hold another press conference.

It has become a pattern for sure. I think it's all the passion from everyone wanting to find a suspect , and yet there's not even a POI.

I was wondering if they maybe wanted the possible abductor to know their business for some reason?

But your thought makes way more sense :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Could just be the strategic act of a desperate mother. Hoping that a witness reluctant to contact LE, the perp, or anyone will contact her with answers.

Or it may be meaningless. If my child was missing I doubt I'd be too concerned with my appearance or wardrobe.

Little late to discussion but have the cops talked to Troy Zink yet?

It's really bugging me that Sherri's text to her husband and her husband's text to her both happened about 20 mins before the first and last times she was supposedly seen.

text to KP@10:37 a.m. and possibly seen jogging/walking around 11:00 a.m.
text from KP@1:39 p.m. and possibly seen jogging/walking around 2:00 p.m.

It being my home town, I am very worked up over this case with the lack of information. It is extremely frightening. Sadly the ppl of the community do not have a lot of faith in the justice system or law enforcement in that Co. The amount of ppl gone missing there is such a large number. This Co. has an extreme amount of drug problems with METH and HEROIN. It wouldn't be far fetched if her disappearance had something to do with drugs. NOT her involvement with drugs but some druggie taking her for god knows what reason. I would like to see the FBI come in and asst. and also The sheriff's office hold another press conference.
FBI is assisting.

Would love another press conference, really think they should hold one.

Would drug addicts or sellers leave such a clean crime scene? She vanished! It's mind boggling.

I feel so badly for her babies.

Could just be the strategic act of a desperate mother. Hoping that a witness reluctant to contact LE, the perp, or anyone will contact her with answers.

Or it may be meaningless. If my child was missing I doubt I'd be too concerned with my appearance or wardrobe.
Ya I hadn't even thought of the possibility they were at work, feeling kinda dumb [emoji52]

I'm sure that's all it was, they were dresses for work, pulled out of work for interview.

From what I've read, the FBI is now assisting. I've heard the same thing about LE from other locals in your area. Normally I'd put more faith in LE. I've seen them do amazing work. But not all departments are the same. I'm sure some do better jobs than others. I like hearing from victim's families about how LE is doing an amazing job! I haven't seen that yet with this case. Hopefully that will change soon.

There's a lot of people who live way out in the Mountain Gate/Shasta Lake City and other surrounding areas that have migrated in from other areas to grow pot. Some of the ones I've seen are quite scary. Maybe whoever grabbed her was on their way to or from one of the grow sites out there?

Some people just get blinders and can only see one possible scenario. Also, can't imagine many "forensic psychologists" have profile photos like that and write exclusively in ALL CAPS.

Did you see the one with the asterisks??
I'm curious about that one. Im hoping you all find the connecting link in each one of those YouTube videos. Because of site rules I cannot tell you who but I know you all are smart and can piece together my cryptic info

https://youtu.be/WAXl57JtDhw
https://youtu.be/x-5fNFTk6gI
https://youtu.be/P7yOtUq-Sjs
https://youtu.be/RcLtIIulMNQ
** https://youtu.be/_oU260uQH7o
https://youtu.be/66BWEWibCpA
https://youtu.be/FG7N7b0hjeA
https://youtu.be/L0CPBubqm88

Look at the comments. Maybe some of you find this eerie like me.
With the first video, in addition to the comments, look at the view count.
** definitely look at the comments

I just see the same comment over and over, and it's apparently from some anonymous troll. Even if a forensic psychologist wanted to remain anonymous I doubt he or she would obsessively comment on the videos (in all caps) or use that picture.

Did you see the one with the asterisks??
I'm curious about that one.

Just looks like your standard insensitive internet troll to me. There are some weird people out there, and these stories always seem to bring them out - that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school