Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. Anybody ever heard of anonymous donors in other missing persons case? The strange thing is that it looks like the Tera Smith case had one as well.

I never have and I feel it sets an extremely dangerous precedent.

There are signs that are consistent with ST. There are some that are not. It hasn't been ruled out. The VI said their theory was some sort of ST scenario and not a revenge one.
SP, KP, their contacts, bank records, phone records, friends, family and coworkers were investigated. KP passed a polygraph. There was no evidence of marriage trouble, affairs, financial issues or Sherri wanting a "vacation".
She was found in chains..malnourished and battered.
Who do you, if you'd like to share, think took this beautiful young woman and did these horrible things to her?

I still think it seems like revenge. Disfigure her, teach her a lesson, let her go with a "message".

I am very glad to see that you believe the AD and the negotiator might be one and the same. That is what I think, too.

My personal opinion is that Mr. Gamble was involved in the writing and distribution of the November 6 reverse ransom letter and that Ms. Jeter’s account of the Gamble timeline to the Record Searchlight for its December 8 story was in error, or misreported by the paper. It would be gratifying to know if anyone else agrees with this.

Overall, I think this “by 11/6” vs. “after 11/14” discrepancy is a major flaw in the A Team narrative about this case. Just a wild guess, but I am going to predict that Ms. Jeter will come forth in the next week or two and say either that she misremembered or that the reporter misreported.

Here's a flaw: that letter was written November 6. the Donor specifically says that he has a negotiator, Cameron Gamble. He talks about CG's background and successes; he says he's "not stupid", etc. In other words, he's clearly spoken to him and knows a bit about him. He also has clearly engaged him by now. That's not really in dispute; he even gives him CG's contact information. This is directly contrary to what CG says - that he was hesitant until November 14.

Here's another flaw: CG implied, after SP's release, that HE is the one that came up with the "reverse ransom idea",[he suggested HIS method may have brought her home] but in this letter, it's the AD that came up with it; and LJ seems to confirm that by saying CG wasn't "willing to go that route" or words to that effect.

A young mother isn't home when her husband arrives home. She's not contacted any family that she's going anywhere. She has not picked up her children from day care. Her phone is found beside the road.
If it were my wife, my daughter, my friend....I'd think she'd been abducted too.

My first thought (and was in this case) was that it was another solitary female jogger that got murdered. Female joggers who go missing lately have turned up dead.

Have there been any reports as to where these cameras may have been or any locals that know the area? IIRC, the jogging trail (route) was pretty remote. Is it possible the footage is from a neighbor's camera?

If it wasn't a dark SUV, then surely she would tell LE if the "actual vehicle" showed up on surv? It did pull up while she was running, so she could certainly identify it.

Typically, maybe, but LOTS do in Tehama, Butte, and Glenn Counties due to flooding. I have been in many a house in all three counties that do.

If it wasn't a dark SUV, then surely she would tell LE if the "actual vehicle" showed up on surv? It did pull up while she was running, so she could certainly identify it.

I guess I'm not explaining my theory well enough. My theory is that under the coercion of her abductor(s), she might have changed the details of them and what they drove intentionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have there been any reports as to where these cameras may have been or any locals that know the area? IIRC, the jogging trail (route) was pretty remote. Is it possible the footage is from a neighbor's camera?

Only LE knows the answer to that question. But they showed her all vehicles on the footage and she said none of them were THE vehicle.

My first thought (and was in this case) was that it was another solitary female jogger that got murdered. Female joggers who go missing lately have turned up dead.

They would have had to abduct her to murder her though, right? She obviously wasn't shot dead in the street...so she was taken

LE does not perform medical exams.

A crime victim has a right to refuse a medical exam. Obviously, SP did not refuse, and she permitted disclosure of her ER medical record (and photos as well, no doubt) to be shared with LE.

Thanks.I

Here's a flaw: that letter was written November 6. the Donor specifically says that he has a negotiator, Cameron Gamble. He talks about CG's background and successes; he says he's "not stupid", etc. In other words, he's clearly spoken to him and knows a bit about him. He also has clearly engaged him by now. That's not really in dispute; he even gives him CG's contact information. This is directly contrary to what CG says - that he was hesitant until November 14.

Here's another flaw: CG implied, after SP's release, that HE is the one that came up with the "reverse ransom idea",[he suggested HIS method may have brought her home] but in this letter, it's the AD that came up with it; and LJ seems to confirm that by saying CG wasn't "willing to go that route" or words to that effect.

I think that the divine trifecta occurred by Nov 6 (whether that includes 2 or 3 individuals, I'm not sure yet), but KP was reluctant/scared to go this route and didn't give the ok until Nov 14. Probably the report getting it wrong, IMO.

I don't think the surv cameras are very reliable in this case. If they were, then we'd see Sherri getting abducted. We don't know what routes they took IMO.

I guess I'm not explaining my theory well enough. My theory is that under the coercion of her abductor(s), she might have changed the details of them and what they drove intentionally.

I was following you. But I still think she would tell LE if she saw the vehicle on surv, even if they then decided to put the SUV out there as a red herring.

I was following you. But I still think she would tell LE if she saw the vehicle on surv, even if they then decided to put the SUV out there as a red herring.

Not if she is still afraid and is keeping her word to her abductor(s), at least for now, to change the details or else risk further harm. That would involve misleading LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member