UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, listen to 1:15/16 into the interview. Thoughts?

First part of interview - talking about C in the past tense.
Suddenly, she wants to help bring him home?! Strange phrasing, help find him would be better?
Everything about this case is strange though, including this announcement!
Curioser and curioser!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im going back to the bins being weighed again..........given that it is a cold dark morning and the driver was probably in a rush to get the bin emptied and then back into the warmth and safety of his cab, what is the chances that he has simply skipped a part of the process and just filled out 11kgs or whatever on the form? I think that with a common pick up such as that one, where the police have said the records are that the bins always weighed between 10 & 15kgs, is it possible he has just fired down 11kgs out of habit and not actually bothered reading the weight?

My theory: one way or another Corrie has ended up in the bin lorry. Then, during the trip back to the depot he has exited it. I reckon when they eventually find his body (in the forrest/river area) they will find his phone alongside him.

If she found out two week after he went missing, That would mean she found out around the 8th October presuming she found out as soon as possible, so the earliest she would have been would be 4 weeks pregnant at that time, which would make her now 17 weeks pregnant at least.

x

The scan pic is a 20 week scan by the looks of it

Hey all you guests :gathering: Please join in here. We don't bite, glad of more opinions. :wave:

Im going back to the bins being weighed again..........given that it is a cold dark morning and the driver was probably in a rush to get the bin emptied and then back into the warmth and safety of his cab, what is the chances that he has simply skipped a part of the process and just filled out 11kgs or whatever on the form? I think that with a common pick up such as that one, where the police have said the records are that the bins always weighed between 10 & 15kgs, is it possible he has just fired down 11kgs out of habit and not actually bothered reading the weight?

My theory: one way or another Corrie has ended up in the bin lorry. Then, during the trip back to the depot he has exited it. I reckon when they eventually find his body (in the forrest/river area) they will find his phone alongside him.

I believe it is all digital, an automated process with a device (tablet style) in the cab.

Have the BBC pulled the video?
No its still up.
'Ya I think I would probably cry and about the first thing I DID' 1:15/16 now that is an odd slip if the tongue for someone who is missing. This suggests that and imo that she has seen him? Very strange indeed

No but it makes her 19+ weeks
Those scans are usually done after 20 week point so more than 19 + I would say.
But it's different at every hospital.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Have the BBC pulled the video?
Idk.is that why midsummers link won't work? I heard it on 4.00 pm R2 news. Caught the end only with N saying she was going to be a gran and thought he'd come back, then came straight back on here for wlm comment.

No its still up.
'Ya I think I would probably cry and about the first thing I DID' 1:15/16 now that is an odd slip if the tongue for someone who is missing. This suggests that and imo that she has seen him? Very strange indeed

I can't see it, will try the link a few pages back

<modsnip>

Pretty much everyone I know who has announced their pregnancy does it after the three month stage because the baby is far more likely to be viable at that stage. I don't see anything strange in this not being announced sooner.

I now believe that Corrie knew about this, and has gone AWOL, and that is the reason Nicola appears in the BBC video. To show a united front, and to show him that all can be sorted out. x
Still a very fishy element to this though.

If he is awol, will he come back now?
If he is missing by choice, will depend why he left in the first place. IMO. Also this may not have been a serious relationship for Corrie, could have been for her. Especially as he was classed as happily single by his mum. If it was a serious relationship from Corrie's point of view wouldn't the family know this?JMO

No its still up.

Sounded to me like "Yeah, I'd probably cry. That would be the first thing I did". Just phrasing, I think.

Those scans are usually done after 20 week point so more than 19 + I would say.
But it's different at every hospital.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

12 week scan. Then 20 week scan for the sex of the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this girlfriend of 5 months even known to Nicola when Corrie disappeared? Seems odd that this girlfriend was not making appeals right from the start and the pictures put out showed him with his ex. Maybe the 5 months counts back from now rather than September?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member