NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st article links to the 2nd one I do not think Denise is the NH woman since her child was found. I'm wondering if the boyfriend is paternally linked to the 2 younger children in the NH case.

AG: New information links missing woman, Allenstown murder mystery By: Carol Robidoux | 24 hours ago
CONCORD, NH – The Attorney General’s office has called a press conference that will involve three high-profile cold cases. On Jan. 26 they will talk about the link between missing person Denise Beaudin, last seen in 1981; a 1985 cold case from Allenstown involving the discovery of four bodies not far from Bear Brook State Park – a woman and three children, from 1985; and an unsolved California murder case.

Missing persons, last seen in 1981: Did you know Denise Beaudin or Bob Evans? By: Carol Robidoux | December 28, 2016

Denise Beaudin, born Jan. 7, 1958, was 23 when she was last seen by her family in 1981. According to her family, Denise and her boyfriend, Robert “Bob” Evans, born June 22, 1944, spent Thanksgiving at her family home in Goffstown on November 26, 1981. Neither Denise nor Bob mentioned that they were leaving the area at that time. Less than a week later, on December 1, 1981, Denise’s family went to visit her at her home in Manchester. When they arrived at Denise’s home at 925 Hayward St., neither Denise nor her boyfriend Bob were there.

At the time, Denise and Bob were having financial difficulties, so Denise&#8217;s family assumed the couple left to avoid those issues. Denise has not been seen or heard from since.<snip>

Denise had a young female infant daughter with her when she was last seen in 1981. That daughter&#8217;s whereabouts are known and she is not missing.

IMO... Do not believe Denise is related (biologically) to the woman nor children. Denise could have had another child, however is Denise or her BF (RE) native american I do not see it in their photos. I could be wrong and have been wrong before .... If the middle child was Denise's do not foresee RE being the father. It would def have to be another man.

Just a thought, could it be possible RE had a family when he met And started dating Denise ? With financial issues looming .. Could it be that the family was a financial drain in turn disposing of them and leaving town with Denise and relocating to CA. The estimated death interval is 1 - 4 years; 1980-1984 it could easily be pre or post Denise. Its a gut instinct that the connection is not Denise in a biological sense more so whom the murderer was.

Then again there is always the possibility of another person not on the radar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where this involves and unsolved murder case in CA, I'm surprised California isn't weighing in on this, too, since it would need to be joint venture.

So many questions. Where is the middle child's mom? Is the dead woman Elizabeth? Where is Denise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we all need to start looking at more Jane Doe's... :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone who transcribed the presser! I started watching but there was so much commotion in my house I couldn't hear and gave up [emoji24]

Dang it, I have so many questions.
If it weren't for the weather, I would have driven the four hours to attend!

I think Buckskin Doe was found several months before Denise went missing. Can't swear to it, though.

Making a list of possibilities here for Denise Beaudin, mother of middle child, etcetera. (Should a thread be started for possible mothers of the middle child, or should that go here too?) These are from all over since he was a drifter. Denise specifically could be anywhere from New Hampshire to California. We should also maybe start looking at Indiana. Does anyone have the year he stole the vehicle there offhand? He could have been running from another murder...

* http://doenetwork.org/cases/191ufla.html - Louisiana Feb '85

* http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/93ufct.html Connecticut Aug '75 Very unlikely to be middle child's mother unless the bodies were there just a few years longer than they said. However it caught my attention because of her being wrapped in a paint spotted tarp.

I will find some more as the day goes on.

The spouse was listed as Elizabeth when Bob was arrested we know the last name Evans was an alias however the first name of Elizabeth may be her true name.

In November 1985, a barrel was found containing the skeletal remains of a woman and child. It was confirmed later that the child and woman are maternally related. In May 2000, another barrel was found nearby with two other female children. The middle child was the only one not maternally related to the woman.

On January 26, 2017, law enforcement held a press conference stating that "Bob Evans" was the father of the middle child. However, since this child is NOT related to the woman and other two children, we now have an unidentified missing mother.

Middle Child/Child of BE: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/802ufnh.html

TIMELINE OF EVENTS:

In 1980, Evans was arrested and listed his spouse as Elizabeth Evans, though authorities do not know who that is.
Evans and Beaudin disappeared together in 1981, but no missing persons report was ever filed with authorities. The couple disappeared with their daughter, then known as "Dawn", but Evans later gave the daughter, now known as "Lisa", up for adoption.
In 1984 and 1985, Evans changed his name to Curtis Kimball. In 1985, Evans was arrested for drunk driving in California. He had his baby girl with him at the time. Around June or July of that year, Evans abandoned his daughter at a trailer park. The girl was placed into foster care and later adopted.
In 1986, when California went to investigate Evans for abandoning his child, he was no longer in the Santa Cruz area. In October of 1986, felony arrest warrants were put out for one of Evans' aliases: Gordon Curtis Jenson.
In 1988, Evans was arrested in San Luis Obispo, California for vehicle theft. This time, his alias was Gerry Mockerman.
In March of 1989, Evans was arrested on warrants out of Santa Cruz. In October of 1990, Evans made parole and took off the next day. Evans was then a fugitive for 12 years.
In August of 2001, Evans married Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, California using the name William Vanner. It was a backyard marriage and no official paperwork was filed.
In September of 2002, Jun was found buried in her basement. In November of the same year, Evans was arrested for Jun's murder and sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.
On December 28, 2010, Evans died in prison.
DNA tests from August, 2003 show that Beaudin's daughter is not biologically Evans'.

Why were some children spared? Why did he spare Denise's daughter and his "baby girl" he abandoned in 1985 if the two youngest bear brook murder victims were potentially too young to remember if they were to witness the murders? The middle child in bear brooks was his child we now know.

Was Denise before or after Bear Brook Victims? Another thing that I'm wondering is if Denise came before or after the murders of the 4 females. The wire on the victims came from Carol Cable, a place Denise had worked. Did Evans make Denise an unwilling accomplice to the murders and that's why they fled, and he later kills her?

Who is he? As to Bob Evans true identity not being known, he could be a missing person or fugitive from way back. He could be one of the Alcatraz escapee's for all we know. His thing for young mothers may be a pattern. There could definitely be others!

( http://www.fox25boston.com/news/nh-officials-to-announce-development-in-decades-old-cases/487838512)

We are looking for missing women (who *may* have been missing with a young female child) in most likely the late 70's/early 80's. We are also looking for unidentified female bodies, or cold cases of women found murdered, possibly with child and/or boyfriend/child also missing. Anything along those lines.

*If I need to edit anything let me know mods! I'd be happy to. This is my first real thread.

I have a feeling this case is going to need a sub forum of its own

Just to clarify, the only child Evans is known to have had with him is Dawn/Lisa, Denise's daughter. He abandoned her at an RV park in 1986 and she was later put up for adoption.

2 cases that come to mind when I saw the press conference, are Beth Doe of White Haven(could she be the mother of the middle child?) The other case that comes to mind is a women who was disbembered in Spokane WA in 84.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member