TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this, you beat me to it. I saw this happen yesterday and instead of cheering like the other bystanders , i was observing the SWAT uniform on the various officers. Very different then the perp on the church video, which makes me believe that the uniform on the church video might be an nonofficial one. JMO

I agree. And, I don't believe the gate SP uses or truly has is due to gear.

I agree. And, I don't believe the gate SP uses or truly has is due to gear.

JMO... looks like it could have possibly been made for a costume... Halloween party maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still curious if gun ranges have been checked out in the area by viewing their security cameras for daily interactions.....

Agree! Here is a frame of SP, where he is hammering glass in the very end of the video. Look closer at the POLICE lettering on the back of his jacket. The letters are peeling off.

I have gone through thousands of layers/ frames of this video. When I post one certain capture, this is consistent with other frames/layers before and following the one captured, by the way.

Again, letters are peeling off, could be an indication, that the outfit was wet. The perp may have somewhat dried up in the kitchen area upon entering. I do not assume he made the mistake of changing his clothes at that time, but it's possible:

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

There's lots of distortion in those images. I'm not sure why you think the letters are peeling off. I just see distortion.

I do feel that the suspect was familiar with the fact that there were cameras in the church, in reference to the coverup outfit. And also knew there were no alarms to sound off, not even silence alarm to authorities.

One reason (among a few reasons) why I don't think it was a robbery interrupted is because of how quickly and stealthily the perp disappeared. If it was a random encounter during a robbery, the perp would have no idea that Missy was setting up for a class that was about to begin. She could be setting up for something later in the day, or just dropping something off, or a church employee. A random robber wouldn't know what the schedule was, and therefore, not necessarily prepared to kill quickly and leave immediately - without being seen at all.

I really think this was a well-timed operation and the killer planned it well. I also think there might have been two perps.

jmopinion.

I think the answer to this would be the SP walking away. If it was a surprise, they WOULD be agitated and uncertain when they were leaving because they wouldn't know if she was alone and if you came to rob someone and ended up beating them to death...most people would be pretty rattled and looking around a lot, looking at themselves, looking back at what they did in disbelief. JMO.

One reason (among a few reasons) why I don't think it was a robbery interrupted is because of how quickly and stealthily the perp disappeared. If it was a random encounter during a robbery, the perp would have no idea that Missy was setting up for a class that was about to begin. She could be setting up for something later in the day, or just dropping something off, or a church employee. A random robber wouldn't know what the schedule was, and therefore, not necessarily prepared to kill quickly and leave immediately - without being seen at all.

I really think this was a well-timed operation and the killer planned it well. I also think there might have been two perps.

jmopinion.

I totally agree with you! Haven't heard this before and great observation. This person had watched MB and knew exactly what she did and when she arrived. That's why I feel that they prepared and probably not a mistake IMO....

Would have been nice if one of those letters peeled and fell off, esp in combat. Maybe they did. We still need to pool our money together and see if we can buy a ticket to see what LE has or knows.

LE needs to bring to the table things they know and things they don't know. Pooling money should not even be in the picture, in my opinion. This is why these people are called: public service. This is their job. It should not be open to bartering, favors, etc. This is what we PAY them to do!!!!

There have been no updates in months. Public is losing confidence with LE due to lack of info. SWFA voluntary release has punctuated this lack of info from MPD. Is FBI, NYPD still assigned to this quest?

LE should step up to the plate and either divulge some new leads, or admit: "We are stymied! Please help! This is what we do know; what can Joe Q. Public help us with?"

If one uses KISS, otherwise known as the method: Keep it Simple, Stupid, we could get this murder solved!

Thanks to all of you on WS who are open to LE helping US help them!!!!

Your answer to me today was, "you're the one who said sexual relationship. I did not". That caught me by surprise. So I referenced where you were talking "before the affair went underground". So I left you the definition of affair: A sexual relationship between 2 married people who are not married to each other." I guess it's six of one, half dozen of another.

I feel as though some posters here are making Missy's behavior the reason she was murdered.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think that Missy's behavior IS why she was targeted. I also think that her personal behavior was not a good reason to murder her. But SOMEONE apparently felt compelled to judge her and execute her. Some hypocrite, that is. JMO

This is all JMO, so don't jump on me. I don't think LE owes the public anything in terms of their investigation...they haven't updated us for a reason. They are the professionals and have withheld information that is crucial to the case. Why would they need to tell us everything when on SM innocent people have been run through the ringer? I personally think if they were afraid a murder was going to happen again, they would let us know. What they're not saying is a lot more than what they are.

If they still needed help, they'd ask. They don't need people wasting their time and resources to track down leads that have no substance just because Joe sees a silver Altima in Midlo. I think they're solidifying a case to put the creeps in jail once and for all...I know Tarrant County doesn't want to try a case they can't win, so I'm just assuming Ellis Co. would be the same...especially when it's such a high profile case.

Again, JMO.

This is all JMO, so don't jump on me. I don't think LE owes the public anything in terms of their investigation...they haven't updated us for a reason. They are the professionals and have withheld information that is crucial to the case. Why would they need to tell us everything when on SM innocent people have been run through the ringer? I personally think if they were afraid a murder was going to happen again, they would let us know. What they're not saying is a lot more than what they are.

If they still needed help, they'd ask. They don't need people wasting their time and resources to track down leads that have no substance just because Joe sees a silver Altima in Midlo. I think they're solidifying a case to put the creeps in jail once and for all...I know Tarrant County doesn't want to try a case they can't win, so I'm just assuming Ellis Co. would be the same...especially when it's such a high profile case.

Again, JMO.

Very true! LE holds back info on nearly all murder cases. We all want justice for Missy but I want them to be able to put this person away for life.

I walked away and then I had an idea. DO the police have the video of the SP leaving? I feel like that so many people have indicated that the SP walks funny, shoes are too big, etc. I think all of that would be much more evident in the "after" video, as they were leaving. Whoever they are, surely they would be at least a little shaken after doing such a heinous thing. If it was a fake walk, I bet they would revert back to regular walk. I would say their body language might tell a lot about their expectation of what happened vs. what actually happened--do they purposefully leave or do they sneak out, looking around and listening for another person. I feel like afterwards when they are under duress would be the most telling video and yet MPD has yet to release it.

My idea being that maybe the SP did not intend to kill MB in the building. It seems like they were staging a break in. I think their intent either way was to exert authority over her as the police and distract her by telling her there had been a break in, either accusing HER of breaking in or imploring her to follow them to safety. Maybe they had a gun outside and planned to shoot her there, but when she came in, they had to improvise and use the tool they were using to make it seem like a burglary. I think the video showing the exit would tell if everything went according to plan. My point being, if they didn't intend to kill her that way, it could have been a hired hit that went wrong. I know the close up manner of the killing suggest familiarity but I wonder if it wasn't someone connected to BB's family business somehow.

This thread is getting long and I might want to lose myself in some mindless TV shortly. Hope you guys don't mind if I get you a fresh thread ready. I will come back in a few with a link and then this one will close in about ten minutes.

I think that Missy's behavior IS why she was targeted. I also think that her personal behavior was not a good reason to murder her. But SOMEONE apparently felt compelled to judge her and execute her. Some hypocrite, that is. JMO
That was why I listed all the ways she may have been murdered where her behavoir, good or bad wasn't a factor. I guess I'm hoping against hope that she wasn't as bad as she's being portrayed. And you're right, it is the height of hypocrisy that someone would kill her because they didn't approve of her behavoir.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Here is a link to thread #40

Please start moving on over to it. Maybe thread 40 will be the one you have all been waiting for. The one where we see an arrest or at least a solid suspect named by LE. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43