IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard no "accent" also in the background, does that sound like water or leaves?

Sorry to clarify, when I said accent to me he does, as I'm English. I thought his accent would be regional, it wasn't pronounced but may show which region he comes from, if he is local

From Canada here and the first thing I thought was that his accent would identify whether he was a local or not. I know that his accent (or what I hear as an accent) has a slight twang (very slight). It would not surprise me to find out that he's local.
I was born and raised in Ohio. It definitely sounds like a Midwest twang, like a local.

Leaves crunching as they walk....IMO

Leaves crunching. Voice is rushed and gravely like a smoker. Agreeing with it also sounding more "high pitched" than I'd expect. Voice is calculated and chilling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still wondering if they're a father and son team. If the son was on their social media, maybe he would have known where there were going to be, or he could have set up a meeting.

On the raw audio, I clearly hear the creep say "Get down the hill" 3 or 4 times. When they tried to do noise reduction, the phase cancellation made it sound like a toilet flush on TV and you couldn't hear him. It's best to use the raw audio.

LE clearly stated only THREE words are in that audio file "Down The Hill"... IMO, we should be careful about adding details that do not exist.. http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.wav

On the raw audio, I clearly hear the creep say "Get down the hill" 3 or 4 times. When they tried to do noise reduction, the phase cancellation made it sound like a toilet flush on TV and you couldn't hear him. It's best to use the raw audio.

I think he only said it once, but the audio loops several times so you can hear it again.

Well, we don't know how they died. We don't know when they died(how long before discovered)
We don't really know where they died, just where they were found
The landowner said something about the area being pristine
Doesn't sound like much of a struggle
Perhaps the control he had over one of them coupled with their compliance thinking he will let them go when he was done. That has me thinking they endured the event with the hopes of escaping with their lives.[emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have listened to this over & over. To me it sounds like 'down there' with a definite accent on 'there'. Anyone else hear that?

I am so creeped out right now...that makes the hair on my neck stand up. Those poor girls, I can't even...

The young female in the room with me, unaware of what i was doing and listening to on the computer, upon hearing the voice recording looked horrified and said turn that off that scary, creepy voice, now, please!
Those poor girls.

From Canada here and the first thing I thought was that his accent would identify whether he was a local or not. I know that his accent (or what I hear as an accent) has a slight twang (very slight). It would not surprise me to find out that he's local.

When we lived in Etobicoke, I was often told I had a southern accent. I was born and raised in Indiana :)

This may have been suggested. If so, I'm sorry. The thread is moving too fast for me to keep up! I found an SOS feature on my phone yesterday. If you're in an urgent situation, pressing the power button 3 time will send pictures from the front and rear-facing camera with audio to pre-selected contacts. Maybe Libby's phone had a similar feature that includes video instead of pictures. That would be less obvious than dialing 911. I'd think whoever the contacts were would have acted as soon as they received her SOS, but maybe Abigail was the recipient. Or the contact didn't receive it right away for some reason.

Just a thought. I will say I ignored the feature yesterday. After reading this thread, I've activated it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I just woke up not 5 minutes ago :eek:fftobed:
Have I missed the press conference?

My opinion--

SM was wide open. As some theorized a few threads back, I think he stumbled upon one of their online accounts and was watching them that way. They may have posted where they were going to be that day and he planned to find them. I don't think they knew him or planned to meet with him but he knew where to find them. MOO

And I think that makes it even more likely he lives near by, within an hour drive.

Quoting myself, but I think if the girls knew him Liberty wouldn't have been concerned enough to turn on her phone. Unless it was an accident, she was already recording and just stuck it in her pocket.

I also think if they knew him, they might have said his name. For example Hey Mr Name, how are you? Or even why are you doing this Mr Name.

Oh God, they may have audio of the entire encounter. If so LE knows exactly what happened, how long it took and when they were last alive. And if there was two murderers, I'd bet they spoke to each other at some point. I'm leaning heavily toward more than one perp now and LE already knows how many.

He's DEFINITELY saying GET DOWN THE HILL. I can clearly hear it

Wow......I guess Trooper Slocum wasn't kidding when he said they are going to give us info like we have not seen before! That gives me the creeps, listening to it over and over. Those poor girls. So, that photo DID come from Liberty's phone then? I wonder how much more audio is there of what happened to them? Incredible that a young girl would think to turn on her recorder to get his voice. Very smart young lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann