GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad there'll be some justice for what that pig did to Helen and Boris.

I feel for the family of his first wife (and his sons). I very much doubt, short of a confession, that they'll be able to get the answers they need.

Ah I see. So presumably, on that basis, he can also refuse to turn up tomorrow

Looks like it - I spotted that the judge will, if necessary, use a video link to (Bedford?) Prison tomorrow. If that's the case I hope they hold him down, stick his eyelids open and force him to watch and listen to every single syllable.

Murdered By My Fiancé, will be broadcast on Channel 5 on Thursday at 10pm.

A body language expert has said Stewart was good at hiding his lies but showed his guilt through his actions when he was arrested.

Cliff Lansley, an emotional language analyst, watched the police footage of Stewart's arrest and interviews for a Channel 5 documentary on the murder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-fiance-GUILTY-murder.html#i-d95a23bbaf583bad

To be fair, short of lashing him to a sack trolley I don't fancy anyone's chances of forcing him! I think the judge was just sending a clear message that he can't avoid being sentenced by not turning up. I think Judge Bright has the measure of Ian Stewart!

Drag him in on a duvet!

Impeccable? Impossible improbable and so on. How DARE SRF say all that! But then he was paid to! I wonder how much and who paid?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking there was little chance of finding anything out about Diane as IS had her cremated but there are companies offering to test ashes for drugs and poisoning. Not sure how reliable they are but IS did say he still had his wifes ashes so maybe they can test them?

If the starting point for murder for financial gain is 30 years then hes getting 30 years plus as I really don't see how Flint is going to argue that it wasn't for financial gain. He can't use the "he'd have been better off waiting till they married if he was after her money" excuse as 1. That was false and 2.If he'd waited till they were married Helen would still have to die for IS got everything, so to enure he did get everything it would still involve him having to commit murder to get the money, so it'd still be murder for financial gain.

Also having money already doesn't mean somebody wouldn't murder to get much more money.

If there is any Justice ( and I have faith in Judge Bright ) then he has to be getting 30 plus...I know Flint has said that 30 is effectively a whole of life sentence and that IS will die in prison with that sentence...but I would still like to see a heavier sentence to reflect what he has done and the suffering he has caused to Helen's and JSs families. And also, to Diane's family.

I think we may all know that I'm no fan of the life coach woman, and I think this quote takes the biscuit!

"Ms Whitehead continued that the author said her new partner Ian Stewart "ticked all the boxes".

Shelley Whitehead
BBC
"Helen was very clear about what she wanted in life and the type of person she wanted to be with... she had been with her husband John for 23 years and loved him," she said.

"She met Ian and was very happy."

The counsellor said initially Helen was "attracted to the way he wrote to her, his style of writing [and] his ability to connect".

"Helen didn’t suffer fools gladly ever," she said.

"She was highly intelligent, very witty, and he responded to that.

"He ticked the boxes that were necessary for Helen, he loved dogs and he was a good dad. He was funny, he was considerate, and she was very happy."

The counsellor also said Ms Bailey said nothing about Stewart that suggested something was amiss.

"Helen would have picked up on that," she said."

Loved dogs?! Nothing amiss?!?! I think this woman is trying to save her skin.

pretended to.

I wonder had this dog lover IS had ever had a dog?

Doubt it, that would just be one more person ( animal ) taking the attention away from him.

As we know from Helen's book, he used to go dog walking with her, in London, when they first got together...bet he did a good pretend to like Boris act

I think we may all know that I'm no fan of the life coach woman, and I think this quote takes the biscuit!

"Ms Whitehead continued that the author said her new partner Ian Stewart "ticked all the boxes".

Shelley Whitehead
BBC
"Helen was very clear about what she wanted in life and the type of person she wanted to be with... she had been with her husband John for 23 years and loved him," she said.

"She met Ian and was very happy."

The counsellor said initially Helen was "attracted to the way he wrote to her, his style of writing [and] his ability to connect".

"Helen didn’t suffer fools gladly ever," she said.

"She was highly intelligent, very witty, and he responded to that.

"He ticked the boxes that were necessary for Helen, he loved dogs and he was a good dad. He was funny, he was considerate, and she was very happy."

The counsellor also said Ms Bailey said nothing about Stewart that suggested something was amiss.

"Helen would have picked up on that," she said."

Loved dogs?! Nothing amiss?!?! I think this woman is trying to save her skin.

Is this the woman who told Helen to grab him before he got away or wtte ?

Didnt want to put this up before the verdict.

Here's a link re Boris - still makes me very angry just to read it.

Boris has had a big upheavel in his life.

His lady owner is becoming increasingly stressed with the situation – which he will be picking up on. Poor little dog.

One big problem is that guests, especially with a bit of social alcohol in them, ignore instructions! They will wind up the dog – maybe unintentionally – doing the very opposite of what they have been asked.

http://www.dogidog.co.uk/little-dog-cant-cope-with-too-many-noisy-humans/

Is this the woman who told Helen to grab him before he got away or wtte ?

That's the one. I can't even believe she's on tv discussing Helen's thoughts that were shared with her in confidence! It's mad, she's talking like he was found not guilty. Also, has she experienced his writing style?!

What a day.

cowardly poisoner killer of vulnerable woman and her little dog refuses to leave his cell. How very predictable.

Squamous - agreed. And the "life coach" still had Helen's testimonial on her website - well last time I looked some weeks ago.( that'll be good for business - not)

Mavis Drake, neighbour, thankfully tells it like it is
Mavis Drake, the couple's nearest neighbour in Royston, said Stewart was a man "without much personality".

"He didn't make any impression on me," she said. "He wouldn't venture information, so you'd have to try to prise it out of him.

"I would never in a million years have matched them up as a couple. To me they were complete opposites in character."

Glad to hear CPS are doing a financial enquiry on IS now.

Shelley Whitehead and Helen were also friends. I feel for her too because he deceived everybody. Relationship coach or not, she isn't immune sadly.

Personally from this point forwards I don't want to think about Ian Stewart. I want the memories to be where they should be and of the person and people who need to be remembered. Helen and Diane and then the families of both. He hasn't been convicted of Diane's murder, we don't even know she WAS murdered but it seems her family have their own questions.

As for Ian Stewart I want him locked up for a lifetime. And then never considered again.

"The wretch, concentrated all in self
Living, shall forfeit fair renown
And doubly dying shall go down
From the vile dust from whence he sprung
Unwept, unhonoured and unsung"

#HerNameWasHelen
#HerNameWasDiane

I don't understand- does that mean he wasn't present for the. verdict?

From all accounts he was there to shake his head at the verdict and try to make eye contact with the boys. My understanding from the BBC account is that he didn't come back after lunch to hear Flinty.

Didnt want to put this up before the verdict.

Here's a link re Boris - still makes me very angry just to read it.

Boris has had a big upheavel in his life.

His lady owner is becoming increasingly stressed with the situation – which he will be picking up on. Poor little dog.

One big problem is that guests, especially with a bit of social alcohol in them, ignore instructions! They will wind up the dog – maybe unintentionally – doing the very opposite of what they have been asked.

http://www.dogidog.co.uk/little-dog-cant-cope-with-too-many-noisy-humans/

Poor Boris. I wouldn't be surprised if he was stressed because he could see straight through the supposed GGHW!

What a day.

cowardly poisoner killer of vulnerable woman and her little dog refuses to leave his cell. How very predictable.

Squamous - agreed. And the "life coach" still had Helen's testimonial on her website - well last time I looked some weeks ago.( that'll be good for business - not)

Mavis Drake, neighbour, thankfully tells it like it is

Mavis Drake, the couple's nearest neighbour in Royston, said Stewart was a man "without much personality".

"He didn't make any impression on me," she said. "He wouldn't venture information, so you'd have to try to prise it out of him.

"I would never in a million years have matched them up as a couple. To me they were complete opposites in character."

Glad to hear CPS are doing a financial enquiry on IS now.

I love Mavis !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member