IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you account for different death dates in their obituaries?

One could have been based on the date missing and the other the date found. The family writes the obituary. There are any number of reasons the date may be incorrect. JonBenet died on Dec 26th and her obit and gravestone say Dec 25.

What guy under 40, even in the rural Midwest, would wear that outfit? Especially those jeans? Those are the kinds of jeans guys over 60 wear. Guys under 40 out for a hike here in the Midwest would wear some Under Armour stretch leg thingies (athletic wear) and some shorts over them to go out for any kind of outdoor activity this time of year. And on top, probably some kind of athletic wear stretch thingy with T-shirt over it. Guy in photo dresses 60+ even accounting for rural Midwest lack of fashion (I am in KC)

bbm - someone who intentionally dresses in a way he usually doesn't so he can't be easily identified by his outfit.

What if the guy normally wears what you describe above (athletic wear, shorts, etc), or a suit, and wear's glasses, and is bold ...

What he wears on the bridge could have been his disguise, including a hair piece, which is why nobody could id him from those photos.

I'm really glad they released that voice clip.

How do you account for different death dates in their obituaries?

This has been discussed several times. One obituary probably lists the day they disappeared, and one day most likely lists the day they were found. Its not an uncommon thing for obits to not be 100% accurate.

That was in response to a couple of us asking him who he was talking about with regard to another case, not this one.

Thank you. His posts tend to often confuse me. It would be helpful to state if we are overlapping discussions of other cases, since this thread is moving so very fast.

Much appreciate the clarification!

Fox59 article states they were found noon on the 14th his picture was released after that, so the phone could have been there. Jmo

JMO but to me, it looks like he has a jacket full of God knows what. That doesn't scream passerby/homeless/hitchhiker - that says, I'm planning this, gonna take along (whatever he has in his bulging jacket), do (whatever activities) and go home (whether it be 5 or 50 miles away).

Also, it's very surprising that this has not been completely plastered on the news. I'm in PA, and while it's not too close, we're off of major roads that connect to Indiana.
I was surprised at the lack of coverage even in state. I live about an hour and a half NE from Delphi and although we had some news about the case, it is not nearly what I would have expected. There are so many states surrounding this area, so many different highways and interstates.. I'm definitely disappointed in the coverage.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree - my thoughts are is that he walked them down the hill and shot them.
There was no time for anything else - especially when there are two victims.
This is why I do not think it is random.
It might have been a hit - revenge - they need to look at everyone that were involved in the girls lives.

I truly don't think this was a "hit"

Like, the coroner? Or are you saying the family didn't know what date she went missing?

I'm open to any thoughts, I don't know why their death dates are different.

The coroner doesn't write the obituary.

My opinion is that this probably isnt this guys first time doing this. I would also care to wager that he is not on the run. How many times in history has a serial killer crossed the country and killed in different places? Does it happen: yes it has but it is much more uncommon. Most serial killers tend to be very routine orianted and like to stay in their comfort zone. My guess is that he is currently going through his normal routine of everyday life, just as he was doing the day before the murders. Guys like this just dont up and flee the country IMO. I just pray this sick SOB is caught before he can strike again!

Where do they say this? The FBI flyers only say blue jacket and hoodie

I would have to search for the link, but when they FIRST put the photo out, they said he is wearing a hat. I, personally, have always seen a cammo hat AND a hoodie with the hood down around his neck. Like the jacket has a hood on it maybe.

What guy under 40, even in the rural Midwest, would wear that outfit? Especially those jeans? Those are the kinds of jeans guys over 60 wear. Guys under 40 out for a hike here in the Midwest would wear some Under Armour stretch leg thingies (athletic wear) and some shorts over them to go out for any kind of outdoor activity this time of year. And on top, probably some kind of athletic wear stretch thingy with T-shirt over it. Guy in photo dresses 60+ even accounting for rural Midwest lack of fashion (I am in KC)

I respectfully disagree. I have often seen guys in the Midwest walking trails in jeans. But I agree that this guy's appearance and clothing don't look like a young person in their 20s. I don't think he necessarily looks over 60, but at least over 35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner of farm where they were found is on hln right now

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Someone earlier stated that the suspect has black hair and facial hair. They indicated that it is not salt and pepper...but black.

I did not see black hair...I figured it was brown. Can someone please confirm that his hair is black and has facial hair....based on the photo??? I didn't see that.

The coroner doesn't write the obituary.

The coroner would make the determination of the date of death. Seriously, has this been addressed by LE or the media why the death dates are different for the two girls?

Great advice............I applied to be verified..........................thanks !

Now I'm an expert at everything.

I'm not saying everyone's opinions aren't helpful. JMO if someone is claiming the work for LE, are a psychiatrist, psychologist, profiler, etc. I'm not going to take that into consideration until its verified.

Again there is nothing that ties them altogether that is fact... IMO when looking at these girls pictures, the time line and location it could be a fit. I would love to hear why people agree or disagree.

Breanne Voiles Kokomo, IN
Loretta Faye Norvell Trenton, IN

I read somewhere that Breanne had been in contact with friends and was confirmed as a runaway. I feel like it was a legit source but let me try and find the link.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member