IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if this is an avid park that teenagers visit by themselves is it popular amongst that group.

It was stated that many teens went there to hike....these places are getting popular for teens. In my day, it was an arcade...sigh getting old

As a guy under 40 who is not a douche bag, I would never, ever wear what you are describing. I am currently wearing a white tie dye t-shirt, with a blue 1/4 zip hoodie, with black jeans, and black boots.

You just described a douche bag at Gold's Gym in downtown Indianapolis. Not your average 25-40 man, out for a hike, in suburban Indiana.
HAHAHA! I bet your jeans are not as baggy as the guy's in the ph
oto's, though! Your 1/4 zip hoodie and black (rather than faded blue) jeans and black boots put you younger than the guy in the photo. Although I did just realize from someone else's post about construction workers that construction workers of all ages do wear clothing similar to guy in photo. In KC guys under 50 get razzed for wearing "Dad" jeans. The faded color is part of why they're "Dad" jeans. If this guy's under 60, he's got kids rolling their eyes at his jeans (but for their sakes I hope he doesn't have kids)

That's kind of been what I have been thinking and leaning towards. Or even if you own your own business. There may be nothing that shows the POI didn't show up for work, was late coming in, left early, etc.

Considering how close the meat packing plant is, I wonder if he hauls livestock for a living. If so he would have ways (instruments) of controlling the actions of the stock.

Like, the coroner? Or are you saying the family didn't know what date she went missing?

I'm open to any thoughts, I don't know why their death dates are different.

It has already been said they family writes the obituary. One family used date missing one family used date found. Both bodies were found on the 14th. Don't read into it or create more than we know.

we need to sleuth and figure out is who he is not concentrate on what transpired during their deaths.

Let's catch the *advertiser censored*

JMO of course

That's what I thought I heard as well. I heard that Abigail had died shortly after the girls were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what they said on my radio broadcast. Apparently that was incorrect initial reporting. I was driving around and know I heard it told that way - but since then it's been made clear both were deceased at the time they were found.

I would have to search for the link, but when they FIRST put the photo out, they said he is wearing a hat. I, personally, have always seen a cammo hat AND a hoodie with the hood down around his neck. Like the jacket has a hood on it maybe.

Me too. And the flier from the FBI says it's a hoodie. Not that the hood was actually up on the hoodie.

I can feel the frustration with each passing day, hour even….

I guess we all know if they don’t catch this perp this time, there will be a next time.

When the motive is to just to kill at random, (which imo, this is what he did/does), than everyone is his potential next target.

I do think he stalked them, perhaps on the net, or possibly just used public info that school was called off on that day, but parents likely still had to go to work, upping the possibility that some kids would in that area but fewer adults at that time of day…

I feel like he is very methodical killer. I am no profiler, but he had a plan, and it worked.
He seemed cool as a cucumber to me, very non-descript, (as we know), and completely devoid of compassion (obviously). A true Psychopath, I do believe.

Psychopaths often blend in very well, but they DO have some distinguishing oddities that have been well documented. Close relationships are few, and/or strained, because of their lack of awareness of even casual harm they inflict constantly, (unintentionally because they just don’t get it). We don’t have much to go on, but I’m thinking he’s no older than 40, and must have some casual acquaintances. Maybe people should be looking for behavioral traits more than physical ones?

As for the limited info being shared by LE; I very much appreciate the extreme caution with which they are shielding these children and their families from being re-victimized in the press, over and over. I couldn’t be more impressed with the tremendous respect they are showing.

Sadly, there are “Gore Fans” who want to *see* the pain and horror, and other predators who would use that info for terrible personal pleasure.

While the above is true of some, I do think its human nature to want detail. How bad was it really? And often a picture of the worst, puts that question to rest I think, like “Oh! I thought it was (fill in the blank), but it looks like it was over quick, (or dragged out longer and worse sadly), I feel like people are not necessary gawking at misfortune, as they are seeking details that let them experience the true tragedy, so as to best know how to respond and cope, and decide how to help.

When people rubber neck a traffic accident, I don’t think many want to see injured people, so much they want to access the situation thoroughly, “How bad was it?” “What happened exactly?” "How can we help"...

But even the very best of intentions, Pave the Road To Hell, for the families, when their loved ones death throes get into the hands of the press.

Bravo to LE Indiana!

Agreed. And I think people innocently want to know or see more to be able to avoid similar ill-fate for themselves. Or to somehow make themselves feel safer because their situation is different because of X, Y, or Z.

So many posts and threads on this case it is overwhelming I cannot keep up.

What have they released so far as to how the girls were killed? Were they shot? I assume they recovered Libby's phone? This case is so heartbreaking. My heart races everytime I think of it. The SOB who did this needs to be brought in DEAD. I am furious, enraged and heartbroken over what these girls went through.

As a guy under 40 who is not a douche bag, I would never, ever wear what you are describing. I am currently wearing a white tie dye t-shirt, with a blue 1/4 zip hoodie, with black jeans, and black boots.

You just described a douche bag at Gold's Gym in downtown Indianapolis. Not your average 25-40 man, out for a hike, in suburban Indiana.
oto's, though!

It was stated that many teens went there to hike....these places are getting popular for teens. In my day, it was an arcade...sigh getting old

The reason I ask is I wonder if there is another park I'm the area that teens go to hang out. That might be this guy's thing, go to parks and mess with unattended teens. I wonder how many other parks are within a 50 mile range of the delphi one. Someone should do a map of that.

The coroner would make the determination of the date of death. Seriously, has this been addressed by LE or the media why the death dates are different for the two girls?

NO it has not!!! Lots of MP cases have obituaries written where the family uses the date gone missing OR date found in the obit. <modsnip>

oto's, though! Your 1/4 zip hoodie and black (rather than faded blue) jeans and black boots put you younger than the guy in the photo. Although I did just realize from someone else's post about construction workers that construction workers of all ages do wear clothing similar to guy in photo. In KC guys under 50 get razzed for wearing "Dad" jeans. The faded color is part of why they're "Dad" jeans. If this guy's under 60, he's got kids rolling their eyes at his jeans (but for their sakes I hope he doesn't have kids)

Are you referring to Kansas City? You cant really compare a town of 3000 to a city. I grew up in a rural area smaller than Delphi, and men under 60 definitely dress like the man in the photo. Sure in KC they don't. Different area.

It has already been said they family writes the obituary. One family used date missing one family used date found. Both bodies were found on the 14th. Don't read into it or create more than we know.

The only thing we need to sleuth and figure out is who he is not really what transpired during their deaths.

JMO of course

Yes, the family writes the obituary, I know that. Has the family said they chose that date, or have people who are convinced the girls died at the same time been the ones who said that?

I'm not "creating" anything. I'm reading the obituaries, and find it interesting that the death dates don't match.

And actually, I think that's worth sleuthing. We've either got a guy who was missing a couple hours, or one who was in and out over a 2 day period.

MOO, pressing record on SC accidentally is not uncommon. FB live would have been sadder but real time. This entire story breaks my heart. My guess is this wasn't about rape it was about the kill. You give the perp too much credit. He's just some tiny impotent monster that probably couldn't complete the act got upset and killed them. Probably had a controlling mother. Abusive father. Probably not computer savvy. Doubt he's in his 50's. Definitely does some type of manual labor. Hates his job. Have seen these girls before. Resides in the area.

That's how I feel. I am exhausted from all the speculating.

Agree with all this. I think even could be older. I know the pic appears his face could look young, IMO we can't rule out older as well. I also know his legs aren't real clear in this pic due to pixels, etc, but to me they appear to look like an older man's legs.

I wonder about someone who lives in the area... spends a lot of time fishing/hunting, etc. Kind of feels like it's "his" and gets frustrated with the young kids hanging around and going on the bridge when they aren't supposed to. Snapped. JMO...

That's what I thought I heard as well. I heard that Abigail had died shortly after the girls were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, sorry I wouldn't buy this. There would have been an ambulance ordered to the scene.

So many posts and threads on this case it is overwhelming I cannot keep up.

What have they released so far as to how the girls were killed? Were they shot? I assume they recovered Libby's phone? This case is so heartbreaking. My heart races everytime I think of it. The SOB who did this needs to be brought in DEAD. I am furious, enraged and heartbroken over what these girls went through.

No cause of death and no info. about the phone. It's assumed the phone may have been recovered, but also speculation that the info. may have been from the cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01