IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
This is a picture of the end posts of the bridge as looking south(as you can see its quite a bit smaller and more of a TT post
attachment.php
Here is a pic taken from the far south end looking back towards the north
attachment.php
and these are the posts on the far north end of the bridge taken from the trail. this is the TTT posts

Just trying to give a little clearer picture of what the actual areas look like in a in person view so to speak, without zoom

Attachments

• 10-07delphi-south3.jpg
    10-07delphi-south3.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,005
  • 05-06HighBridge6-south.jpg
    05-06HighBridge6-south.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,026
  • 2ljm0xi.jpg
    2ljm0xi.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1320(1).JPG
    IMG_1320(1).JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,004
Not going to say much about this, but has the person they did a search warrant for been cleared yet? I did some digging & there has been info on news stations that I didn't think should necessarily be reported on until this person is proven to have had involvement. Also, in order to serve a search warrant, how concrete does the reasoning behind it have to be? I don't know what enables LE to obtain these search warrants. Can it be something as simple as a tip or something more tangible?
The individuals at the home were previously cleared. http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...related-to-delphi-killed-girls-search-warrant

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MOO: the surrounding scene wasn't bloody. It is too clean after the fact....unless LE went through and wiped blood off every leaf, blade of grass, etc.

You were there? If not can you link?

MUCH appreciated!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I always struggle to find that page. I'm saving it in my favorites. It should be listed at the start of every thread MOO.

right, but I think it refers to the video Libby took....the last time he was seen....by anyone even on video was 2;30pm. Because IMO Libby then stuck her cell in her pocket and all we have is sound.

If these times are accurate: 2:07 photo of Abby on bridge and 2:30 man on bridge, how does this scenario work -

The girls are on the bridge taking their photos and the man approaches them and talks to them. The girls are polite but not comfortable with him. He leaves, but then turns around and comes back to them. That's when the girls are thinking "uh oh" and Libby starts recording.

jmopinion

one of the wanted billboards states the suspect was last seen at 2:30pm...when was that snapchat pic taken again?

View attachment 111023
Holy Moses! They didn't even say that at the PC did they? That had to be very soon after Libby's snap of Abby. Wasn't that 2:13?

Corrected: I see 2:07. Sorry

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think the girls saw him before they realized he was up to no good. somewhere else before the bridge. Its happened to me. its very scary. Thats when the recording started. moo Maybe they saw him loitering around when they were dropped off. moo

side-by-side

attachment.php
suspect12.jpg

Suspects jacket appears to be tied across the front, midway down, i think he had a gun, those girls would have/went were he told them to, including, "down the hill", them being found 50-60 feet from water after being on the bridge, over water, then it makes sense they were found were they were, down from the bridge beong up. I also thimk her phone was recording on her pocket and with them walking on dry leaves and walking through under brush it would be alot of noise. Jmo

Per a LE resource...the reason they do not release all the info on a case to the public has to do with withholding information only the murderer would know. For example, if he/she states something that was not released to the public, they know they are dealing with someone who has intimate details of the crime It is also a way to prove to the jury that the person being accused is legitimately guilty. While we have all speculated that, a third reason is false confessors, or really sick people who claim they committed the murder, when they actually didn't.

Holy Moses! They didn't even say that at the PC did they? That had to be very soon after Libby's snap of Abby. Wasn't that 2:13?

Corrected: I see 2:07. Sorry

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

it was 2:07pm the snapchat pic

I think the girls saw him before they realized he was up to no good. somewhere else before the bridge. Its happened to me. its very scary. Thats when the recording started. moo Maybe they saw him loitering around when they were dropped off. moo

I think so as well. Possibly observed them being dropped off alone. Then watched to make sure they weren't with anyone else.

You were there? If not can you link?

My OPINION (as I stated MOO) is based on the landowner's statement regarding his land being in pristine condition after the police cleared away. It is stated in an article linked in the threads numerous times. We have actually discussed this in previous links.

they might have...but I'm thinking 23 minutes after the snapchat pic, Libby starts to vid

I sticking by my option that it is a local RSO. To me, this guy who lives 15 minutes away looks like a very good fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jHrBUHYaLA&feature=youtu.be

My friend lives in this town and when she first was telling me about the case my assumption was it was clearly someone they knew and they would catch the guy in five minutes. By now that is clearly not true. Because of the location being "not well travelled" (her word) it doesn't seem like a predator would travel far to wait on this particular trail, so I am inclined to agree with you that it should be someone nearby. However, my friend believes that the pictures and the videos have been so well locally circulated that it would be weird if he is from there and they have not caught him already.

It has to be either planned, or a crime of opportunity. I suppose its possible a train-geek of a predator scoped this location out and came across the opportunity and took it. It is also possible a local predator has been hanging out there for weeks looking for an opportunity. Neither of them make a great deal of sense at this time. Local guy who just happened to be walking out there? Non-Local who picked this spot because it seemed remote??

Not sure about that. From what I have heard and read, this is a town where there is very little crime. I'm thinking the girls would be unsuspecting until confronted...

My question if anybody knows is if there are any gas stations, fast food joints, shopping centers nearby that would have cctv cameras rolling?

If anyone is charged with this one of the charges will probably be criminal confinement

I think that may be right, but it depends heavily on what events actually transpired. The Indiana code section on kidnapping and criminal confinement may be found here: http://iga.in.gov/legislative/laws/2016/ic/titles/035/articles/042/chapters/003/. It's a more serious felony if it's done to a child under 14, and more serious still if it's done with a deadly weapon or causes serious harm. The level of felony under Indiana law doesn't matter if it's kidnapping or confinement. In this case (since there was serious harm), it's going to be a level 3 felony regardless, unless one of the girls was used as a shield or hostage against the other, in which case it's a level 2. In Indiana, decreasing numbers are more serious (i.e. level 1 is more serious than level 6).

There are very likely multiple, serious crimes here.

And beyond all of that, this is almost certainly a double murder (it's difficult to conceive of a situation where it's not murder) under Indiana law (http://iga.in.gov/legislative/laws/2016/ic/titles/035/articles/042/chapters/001/), which carries the possibility of death, or life without parole (http://iga.in.gov/legislative/laws/2016/ic/titles/035/articles/050/chapters/002/).

I think, JMO. that if you see something that needs to be called in as a tip, do it (CALL) but do not post about it here on the thread. We are not trained to say big bird did it or I know it is him or her because I have seen first hand in many other cases how innocent ppl get get dragged in the mud just because they wore something similar or ppl were spreading rumors. I am not calling anyone out on here but it is something we all need to think about.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX