IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IllinoisMissing

Not my business what nana1 does but I initially posted a link to my photos here. Someone took it and posted it and my photos on "that" fb page. My google account gave enough information for me to be found. Several people had issues, apparently, with me posting photos of the area. It was scary and not pleasant.

No good deed goes...

I'm so very sorry to hear this happened to you! :(

No but I felt intrusive and like I shouldn't be there if you know what I mean? It just felt wrong being there and taking pictures. A few said hello. The others mostly went about their business. There was nothing visible taped/blocked off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know exactly what you mean. I don't want to offend them or P them off. Thank you for going. Your pictures are spectacular and completely made me see things differently. Kudos to you and your friend!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Way way way back someone theorized he may be left handed.....can't remember why. Definitely something to explore.

Because if there is a watch in the photo, he is wearing it on his right arm which some lefties do.

I was noticing he is wearing the fanny pack on his right side. I'm right handed and I wear my fanny pack on my left side. Could this BG be left handed ?

Now see, I don't think he's wearing a fanny pack, but I guess that's the problem with the quality of the images. To me it looks like it's just the bottom of his (brown) shirt hanging out from under his coat in both pics. In one it looks like it's lying flatter against his jeans & in the other it looks like it just bunched out a little, like from his leg movement.

Nana,

Could you post a couple pics of the cemetery with more explanation of exactly where the parking area is and where you access the trail from there? I'm confused about that part of it.

I apologize for jumping in out of order. Just some thoughts I've had all day.

IMO, the audio and pic of BG isn't necessarily taken at the same time.

Is it possible that BG walked the girls all across the bridge to the side they were found on and didn't have to cross the river? I also had the thought that if he ordered them down a hill at the location the pic was taken, that maybe they ran and jumped or he pushed them off. I feel he could have placed them were they were found. IIRC, the land owner stated the scene was not disturbed or something along those lines.

I'd try to find a link, but my hubby is giving me THAT look. We are watching "True Lies" in honor of Bill Paxton. RIP, Bill.

Headed to bed folks. I'm bushed. I hope the pictures and area description clears up some questions. Hopefully we wake up to breaking news that this guy is caught. Night!

Thank you so much for the photos, #1nana! Could you kindly answer a couple questions?

Did the hills look less steep than what you thought before your field trip? Also, did Deer Creek look easily crossable?

Yes. The only hill that I would consider "steep" was the trail that went right that parallels to the river. It was super steep. And at the edge of the bridge. Those would be very difficult even for a young athletic person. Everything else is what I would just call hilly.

Steep hill to the river. Very steep.
dbae1ed62232d854c24481dedf512451.jpg
33fb8487a9bb51ce89c49985a2a39b86.jpg
4408ced969f9b94f341db92c23e83610.jpg

Way back at the beginning a women came forward saying she had seen a couple and a man that day. My math says 4 people. I am not going back through 12 threads to find a link...:shame:...so take it for what it's worth.
I wish they'd have a sketch made from who she saw.

I was noticing he is wearing the fanny pack on his right side. I'm right handed and I wear my fanny pack on my left side. Could this BG be left handed ?

That's interesting because I'm left-handed, and I wear mine on my right side.

I have deliberately tried not to envision how these girls were found but now ... what a disturbing thought :(

Reminds me of that teen who killed his math teacher, forgot his name, Chism? He displayed her.

He also walked through the whole school with her dead body in a wheelie bin. Ugh that was a terrible case.
Not only that, but his bio-dad refused to have anything to do with the trial, etc. (just hiding out somewhere so no one would think he was violent) and his mother had nothing to say. C'mon, guys, it's the childhood experience that sets these killers up to be killers. JMO, but a very strong one. This may not appear to be OT, but I think it always is.

Feeling discouraged about finding this *advertiser censored**hole. Just being honest :/

You're new here...settle in...could be weeks, months, years or never...

At this point we veterans start looking into new cases for fresh eyes....go take a look at the missing person forum...see how you can help.

Mr. Top, the kids and I went out for dinner tonight. As we were walking into the restaurant, I was walking behind them all and noticed that Mr. Top could have easily been mistaken for BG. He was wearing dad jeans that he buys at Costco, a big bulky jacket and had his hands in his pockets. Mr. Top is about 5'11" and about 195 lbs. He's 51. He's really not a big guy, you would even describe him as slim but with those clothes on he looked big.

Mr. Top is educated, has an office job and can afford much nicer clothes but just doesn't like to spend a lot of money on clothes. We live in a big city, not in a rural area. My point is that almost anyone could look like BG and we may be surprised as to the type of person he ends up being.

I agree. I was at my daughter's soccer game (indoor) tonight, and most of the men and quite a few of the women were dressed the same way. It could be anyone. :sigh:

Look at the pictures of the POI, man suspect Bridge Guy(BG) again.

IMG_0149.JPG

Understanding they may be poor quality images from a video from Libby's phone, is it possible the red patch is a blurred image of the fanny pack so clear in the other picture? Also, it does seem to me he is reaching to get something out of his right hand pocket. Anyway, thanks, everyone. Hope this evil man is caught soon. Also, lots of prayers and good wishes to the families of both Abigail and Liberty.

You're new here...settle in...could be weeks, months, years or never...

At this point we veterans start looking into new cases for fresh eyes....go take a look at the missing person forum...see how you can help.
Or the unidentified. We have a lot of people who need to find their names and go home.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member