IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have nothing of obvious value. I really thought they'd have this solved today. This crime, the fact that is was (most likely) documented by Liberty, indicated to me he was not a sophisticated killer.

I didn't expect this to take as long as it has. He left a trail. He didn't cover his tracks.

MOO there is no way this mans DNA is catalogued. They have the results back by now. He isn't in the database.

Either he was so confident in his actions that he didn't feel the need to cover his tracks, or he's so ignorant he didn't think to.

If he didn't think to, I imagine he'd be caught.

This might take some time, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I don't think they have any idea who the perp is, unfortunately.

I created an account just to thank everyone here. I was high school friends with Abi's mother and have been closely watching this case since I saw her post that her daughter was missing. A lot of us went our separate ways out of high school, but we've all kept in touch through Facebook. I feel as if I watched Abi grow up, albeit from a distance, and am terribly heartbroken by this all. I'm happy to see there are people out there that care enough about perfect strangers to dedicate time to figure things out. I understand why LE is so tight-lipped, but it can be so frustrating. Thank you.

Just my mind racing with ideas....
what if the girls were spooked - as we are all theorizing and then they decided to NOT walk back across the bridge, yet decided to hike down (from the south end) and across the water, back up to their meeting spot -- just hit me that they could have been that scared of him and already headed into the woods vs. risking crossing paths on the bridge again.

I like it.

The girls got a bad vibe and didn't want to get trapped on the bridge with him.

I can see that.

ADMIN NOTE:

1) If you can't talk about it, then DON'T!

2) The breaking in period is over. ANY allusion to rumors about family members, and their possible involvement, direct or indirect, will result in lengthy posting suspension periods (TO's). That is considered an egregious TOS violation, and the consequence will fit.

This post is for the benefit of all, and for no one in particular.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

She is far out. She's on an 850 ft bridge and that creek is only at one end of it. Those camera angles are madly distorted. For a true idea of length there is a great drone vid on YouTube. Only a minute long. I think it's on the save the Monon Highbridge FB as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/27/inve...er-of-delphi-teens-reward-increases-to-96000/

DELPHI, Ind. – Indiana State Police say the reward to find the suspect who killed two Delphi teens has increased to $96,000 — that’s an increase of nearly $40,000 since Friday. Police also say they’ve received close to 10,000 tips
This and the flyer handouts today lead me to believe the police and FBI are as stumped as we all are.😔

Hello, everyone!

I've been a reader/guest of WS for a very long time, but I've never posted. Just wanted to greet everyone. I have been following this site and others like Unsolved Mysteries, Crimesider etc for quite awhile to stay up to date on some cases. This one has really bothered me, primarily because of my children is in this age group and she has asked to go walking around our town to parks, ponds etc with a friend or two. Luckily, I have not allowed it without an adult, but ever since I heard about these girls, I have been so heartbroken for them and it's been tough to work or do other things without checking news/WS. This horrible person NEEDS to be caught!!

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but thought I'd mention it. I'm sure authorities are already checking out most online sites, but one of my good friends recently committed suicide in front of her husband after a long, sad marriage. It was really devastating and she left 3 children behind. Her husband had worked over the years as a miner, traveling salesman and a truck driver. She had confided to several people that she'd found posts on Craigslist where he was looking for either "platonic" relationships or friends with benefit situations. He'd also met people from the site after posting in the "room for rent" area. When I thought of this, I went to the site to search Delphi and of course found lots of sexual propositions. I couldn't help but consider that maybe this horrible person had posted there before or recently. Gave me chills. I was putting some clothes in the dryer a few min ago and heard a popping sound that made me jump!

I don't even know if this message will post or if it will post 1000 times because my page keeps refreshing. :(

Welcome tidalpair. Thank you for registering. We are all here to help new members.

I am so sorry for what to have endured. Yes the SM connection can be quite a challenge for Law Enforcement but they have the manpower and resources to uncover all that, thankfully.

If anyone can be of help to you navigating the site give a shout!

Thanks for your post!

If you enlarge it you can see the end posts. Yes the water is behind her but the bridge spans way past the water.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Right. The top picture I posted isnt correct, sorry. I believe the direction is incorrect. I believe when she is standing here she is actually standing at the North end, extending behind her is the south end, meaning she isn't half way out. Otherwise whomever took this is teetering on the edge to take the picture. Whoever took this is standing on the ground at the foot of the bridge
bd2d3f0645dc16d67c4d226c520138f8.jpg

I still cannot get out of my head BG was on the bridge with his hands in his pockets. Based on our wonderful members who went and looked for themselves, this bridge isn't a "stroll". It's a challenge, not wide, tall and has slats missing. I don't think BG is old but I don't think he's young either (I'm guessing 40's). I too think he may do some sort of work that involves heights because of this..

In a post I did awhile back I mentioned cell phone tower workers. My former husband worked in this industry and I can tell you that they dress like this, many have criminal records, many do major drugs, and they travel around. A person climbing cell towers is NOT afraid of heights, can be bigger and older and yet still agile. This is what this BG looked like to me and I hope LE has looked in the area for these types of things going on like construction of the towers and maintenance companies of cell towers. Those guys are also used to climbing with tools. I think he has things stuck in his coat, a bag, a rope... and in the kangaroo pocket of the hoodie he has his weapons. The shoes look more brown to me like high top hiking boots which yes, a lot of them wear. Just my two cents!

Checking back all the time because this crime makes me angry. I am a photographer and wander lonesome places for pictures, but now it is time to carry my gun. These 2 young girls should be alive, happy, and continuing life. This should be dead, not them.

JMO/thanks

This and the flyer handouts today lead me to believe the police and FBI are as stumped as we all are.[emoji17]

They wouldn't be wasting resources and manpower on flyers if they were on a good trail.

It'll probably be just a really short segment, but they're about to talk about this on HLN.

So they have nothing of obvious value. I really thought they'd have this solved today. This crime, the fact that is was (most likely) documented by Liberty, indicated to me he was not a sophisticated killer.

I didn't expect this to take as long as it has. He left a trail. He didn't cover his tracks.

MOO there is no way this mans DNA is catalogued. They have the results back by now. He isn't in the database.

Either he was so confident in his actions that he didn't feel the need to cover his tracks, or he's so ignorant he didn't think to.

How do they find someone no one knows?
I don't think he left DNA.
I think he had surgical gloves on.
A pic that's not so great ....
The guy is a ghost....

I don't think he is in the database either................but I do believe his dna profile was logged in another case.

He doesn't talk about his crimes. You won't catch him because he blabbed to his buddy or his wife.

He's not local(or he would be caught by now).............but he does know the area. Perhaps scouted it out before?

He's scouted other areas as well. Not just Monon Bridge IMO.

Ok, for those of you who have watched the bridge walk video, does it give you more thoughts/insight etc into the perp and how comfortable or not he seemed/didn't seem to be walking? For ex. with hands in pockets?

Bridge walk
[video=youtube;edK8DJVW890]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890[/video]

OT but the comment on the Fisherman's Wharf mirrors was toooo funny. Though not for you at the time.

I finally watched the bridge walk video. Nothing could make me cross that bridge, no way!

I'm still laughing at the Fisherman's Wharf comment only because I know that would be me if I tried it.

Hello, everyone!

I've been a reader/guest of WS for a very long time, but I've never posted. Just wanted to greet everyone. I have been following this site and others like Unsolved Mysteries, Crimesider etc for quite awhile to stay up to date on some cases. This one has really bothered me, primarily because of my children is in this age group and she has asked to go walking around our town to parks, ponds etc with a friend or two. Luckily, I have not allowed it without an adult, but ever since I heard about these girls, I have been so heartbroken for them and it's been tough to work or do other things without checking news/WS. This horrible person NEEDS to be caught!!

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but thought I'd mention it. I'm sure authorities are already checking out most online sites, but one of my good friends recently committed suicide in front of her husband after a long, sad marriage. It was really devastating and she left 3 children behind. Her husband had worked over the years as a miner, traveling salesman and a truck driver. She had confided to several people that she'd found posts on Craigslist where he was looking for either "platonic" relationships or friends with benefit situations. He'd also met people from the site after posting in the "room for rent" area. When I thought of this, I went to the site to search Delphi and of course found lots of sexual propositions. I couldn't help but consider that maybe this horrible person had posted there before or recently. Gave me chills. I was putting some clothes in the dryer a few min ago and heard a popping sound that made me jump!

I don't even know if this message will post or if it will post 1000 times because my page keeps refreshing. :(

:Welcome1:
I'm so very sorry about the loss of your friend.

This and the flyer handouts today lead me to believe the police and FBI are as stumped as we all are.��

Stopping every car and giving out flyers, gives them the chance to observe each person. Maybe to see if someone seems nervous, has something in the back seat of the car, looks like the picture of BG? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther