Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case could not be not anything other than suicide or homicide. I feel the accident conclusion is a gift to the parents who can live with a comfortable falsehood. They could never in a million years accurately conclude this an accident so quickly. It's impossible.

as painful as it might be and this is MOO, i want the truth and if it were indeed homicide, for the sake of my child's spirt i wouldnt want any other family to go through such trauma.

is there any CCTV's at that park? maybe when she was turning around she thought the boat ramp was the road turnaround.

Have you seen a body in the different stages of decomposition? A nurse doesn't make you an expert on decomposition.
Nurses have potions in more places than you think. Allot of train in cadaver labs if the program is a good one as well. Don't knee jerk a reaction without a little digging on the subject. All MOO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It would be incredibly easy to just do a test. Get a ford focus and ice up the ramp. Just make sure to chain it ;)

i have a 2014 ford focus and you have to be a complete stop or else it moves a bit . maybe she made wrong turn for some reason and got on the ramp and tried to back up but couldnt.

So LE has her phone ?
Wonder if she texted the person she met at the park ? I'm interested in this person.....or 'perp'.

Just watched Fox 4 news at 9:00 and BF did a Skype interview with them.
They also mentioned the psychic again and will have more info on the 10:00 news.

I know a map has been posted showing the most likely location of Toni's car in the water. Anyone have any idea where exactly they pulled the SUV out of in relation to Toni's car?

I'm interested in how far both cars traveled downstream with the current.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hear ya. 2 or 3 times a year, my husband and I just look at each other and shake our heads in reaction to things people do near/on the lakes near us. ;)

Same here !! I live on a lake with a boat launch but what's funny is the idiot who drives on the half frozen lake with his truck, sinks, calls 911 then does it again 2 weeks later...every year. SMH LOL

Sadly there's several cases on here where someone drove into water, and whether it was intentional or accidental, we'll never know. There's several cases of suicide that has shocked sleuthers, and the loved ones' family. The one case, a lady leaving for work, texts or calls a coworker that she rides to work with that she left something, and will see her later. She's found dead in a creek, car parked on the side of the road as if she was there to carpool! Ruled suicide...

In the first thread, knowing both she and the car was missing, my first thought was 'water or ravine' as in many cases that has been the outcome. Don't need a psychic to think that.

Whether her lifestyle or life choices lead to her demise, or whether her mental state lead to those life choices, or whether her mental state lead to her demise, or all truly an accident....we may never know...what came first? The egg or the chicken?

Per his interview, Pete Jr doesn't believe this was an accident.
They searched the area before they knew about pings per Matter of Perception hot spots.

Per his interview, Pete Jr doesn't believe this was an accident.
They searched the area before they knew about pings per Matter of Perception hot spots.

Do you have a link to the interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. Someone recorded it and posted it on the FB page.

It is a beautiful place to live, for the most part. You have to remember she was in a river with a strong current, not a lake. The river currant would also take quite a toll on anything in it.

Yes, I was questioning my family on this as we live on a lake with a boat launch and was asking about slipping into the lake vs how vehicle was found. Without me mentioning a river, I was told "but it would be different with a river and the current, tide, etc." so that kind of set my mind thinking differently.

When you asked "is there a toxicology report," it reminded me that I have considered the lesser possibility that she may have been a little tipsy or high when pulled over...and the officer let her off the hook. Probably not, but releasing the dash cam footage would provide more answers about that interaction.

she could have been somewhhat buzzed, but cop overlooked it and the department could be covering up said cop when he should have arrested her? that could be one scenario.:waitasec:

I can believe she went there to smoke a bowl, window open, seatbelt off, got confused and drove accidentally down the ramp. A friend of mine in college got stoned and went for a drive, turned the wrong way onto a highway and died in a head on collision, no seatbelt on. It was an area he was very familiar with, drove it twice a day to and from school and his apartment.

Have you seen a body in the different stages of decomposition? A nurse doesn't make you an expert on decomposition.

The only people who are actually experts on decomp are Dr. William Bass and the all the other professors, students, and other people who work at the body farm in Tennessee and the 5 other body farms around the country. That's why the FBI and LE all around the country request the input of these individuals on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see where she could have made a mistake, hit the breaks at the stop sign and slid. :(

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The problem with this is everyone is believing it was icy, and I don't know if that's true. The radar showed that storm well south of KC. I'm 45 min west of KC and we had no ice at all.

If she was meeting someone at that park to buy weed, it wasn't a little recreational amount. It would have been a big amount. She could have gotten a recreational amount from probably ten different people at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parzval