IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a quote from police that said he was being moved to Clinton Co. for his own safety.

For whatever that is worth.

At this point I think it's all equine excrement. I am over the word dancing. Say what you mean and dadgum it, mean what you say. :(

This is directed at LE, not any posters here.
Perhaps the transfer was a Good Cop/Bad Cop move to "protect"...if you talk. He didn't so...so back you go. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think this is the photo.

liberty-german-abby-williams-snapchat.jpg

I see nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please someone show me an example of a crime in which the victim is taken from the scene, murdered/attacked elsewhere, and then returned to the abduction scene to be discovered later. Risking that someone is already searching for the missing teenagers and would see them being dumped. Risking being caught by taking them back to the scene of abduction...

If this has EVER happened, I'll eat crow. Otherwise....nah. JMO!

Agree. IMO the chances of being discovered would rise exponentially - to the point of being nearly certain of being seen by someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, it is Detective 101 to search the home and outbuildings of the property upon which two bodies were found. This is not odd.

Imagine the trial where the attorney for BG, not PO/RL, grills LE on NOT searching the property.

Totally agree...I was actually scratching my head over it not being done sooner .

The only vehicles that could realistically navigate that terrain would be quads. I've heard mention that there's a truck or a car under the bridge but there's just no way a normal vehicle could navigate the banks of a river not to mention how they'd get in and out of the area other than a quad. I don't see the resemblance of a vehicle at all personally. It looks like two lumps of dirt or tree stumps to me.

Tricia's post says we can engage in limited sleuthing of RL given recent developments to include information that is already in the public record.
:tyou: for making this point!

A post I might add, which we were all asked to read and "thank" to indicate we understood. I don't feel anyone is "not understanding" if anyone feels a post had breached the TOS alert on it. No need to behave as if anyone questioning RL's actions/behaviors ect .. are just "not getting it" and repost the TOS repetedly. We get it. Some people feel we shouldn't talk about even the slightest possibility that RL knows something. But although other SW have been served, this is the longest ongoing Investigation of a person/property we have to date, in this case. Little wonder people are going over what we do know, and have questions. imo

As far as I know they never said whether it was from a video just that it was from her phone.

As far as I know they never said whether it was from a video just that it was from her phone.

They did say video. Maybe I should have called it video-bombed. That or he is far away.

Please someone show me an example of a crime in which the victim is taken from the scene, murdered/attacked elsewhere, and then returned to the abduction scene to be discovered later. Risking that someone is already searching for the missing teenagers and would see them being dumped. Risking being caught by taking them back to the scene of abduction...

If this has EVER happened, I'll eat crow. Otherwise....nah. JMO!

Bingo. Way to risky to keep the body on the same property... but what if you were afraid to drive because you had a restricted license?

It was LE who said he was transferred for his own protection. I'm a bit baffled they moved him back so quick, too. Although they originally wouldn't say where he was transferred, but everyone found out through Vine pretty quickly...so maybe they moved him back because the undisclosed location wasn't undisclosed for long?
Getting weirder by the minute! Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member