IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please someone show me an example of a crime in which the victim is taken from the scene, murdered/attacked elsewhere, and then returned to the abduction scene to be discovered later. Risking that someone is already searching for the missing teenagers and would see them being dumped. Risking being caught by taking them back to the scene of abduction...

If this has EVER happened, I'll eat crow. Otherwise....nah. JMO!

This happened in Terre Haute Indiana! Someone's (famous) poor wife was taken, raped and mercifully brought back to the original spot. The person was so famous the media mixed it..but she did speak at his sentencing.

I say mercifully because one other victim was brutally murdered., another one was there to watch it

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/benefiel960.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why take the risk and leave RL alive? The person or persons showed no compunction about murdering two young girls. Why leave someone alive in a remote farm when you could easily off him as well? No witnesses.

However, my flabber is truly ghasted that anyone seriously thinks these investigators are knowingly implicating an innocent man while they let the real killer(s) skip off into the sunset unscathed.

I agree 100 %. It was obvious at the press conference how upset LE was/is over these murders. They want this person or people caught and that is their priority. If RL has any information at all about who BG is they will use whatever legal means they have to find out... It's really just that simple.

Would a judge sign off on a search warrant just to give LE something to do?
Nope.
Would a judge sign off on a warrant to search every building on the property and the truck unless there was good reason? Nope.
Probable cause! Imo something definate and compelling to get that kind of warrant.

This is a grain bin
attachment.php

this is a silo
attachment.php

There are actually both similar to the ones i posted located on the property across the street from RL residence: Owned by a farming LLC

edited to add: The grain bin is located on the front of the property just off W county rd 300N
The silo is located on the back northwest corner of the barn.

Silo's are full of Silage which is fermented, high-moisture stored fodder which can be fed to cattle, sheep and other such ruminants (cud-chewing animals) or used as a biofuel feedstock for anaerobic digesters. We had one on our farm and it was stinky. Phew when the wind blew. Not so easy to get into. MOO

Grain bins generally you can walk into.

I once watched a small Japanese man stack 4 heavy dining room chairs on his back and carry them through three rooms and out the front door. That being said, I don't think RL could do it.

I'm not saying he did it, but his assumptions are illustrative.

Or he wanted the notoriety - for his property. In other words, it had to happen here.

Maybe his use of the word "pristine" was to say they couldn't have been dragged.

Remember, he was pushing Valentine's Day and them meeting up with someone they knew and "hiking" in there. Is this his campaign to have the notoriety of the crime / murder scene?

-

Great job! I was hoping someone would do this. Can you remeasure from the foot that is on the ground? Also, note that he is bent over and his head is down so the measurement would be a minimum height. Therefore a suspect shorter than the height estimate should not be considered. Thank you for doing this.
You are correct and i did take all of that into consideration. I triangulated where his heel would be on the ground from the toe to the midline on the ankle. My wife and i also took several test measurements with my head rolled slightly forward and looking straight ahead. The circumference of my head did not alter the measurement just by rolling my head forward. When i leaned my head forward the height change was minimal. Rounding my back and shoulders created the most significant change. Bg looks like his head is rolled slightly forward but neck and shoulders are generally straight. I feel that the 5 10 measurement would be max height with head rolled to forward looking position. I really hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

His property WAS searched immediately following the crime. This was a new search with a probable cause warrant, so, no, this is not entirely normal or expected.
Imho

Thank you, oh voice of sanity and reason.

Tucker asked if Sgt. Perrine thought the man in the photo could be Logan.

“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said. “Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can’t verify anything.”
https://www.google.com/amp/chicago....the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/amp/

With this statement, "they can't verify" if RL is BG, they have something going on, IMO anyone could verify he's not BG. They don't want to.
On top of that, FBI has incredible voice/speaker recognition capabilities. They can tell in just a word or 2 and they've had RL'S voice on all those interviews. They could have told in record time if his voice matched, it's like having a finger print or DNA. Reports said they were there 2 days and "searched every inch" of his property. Even without going in the buildings, they surely could have found something indicating the girls had been at his place.

Tucker asked if Sgt. Perrine thought the man in the photo could be Logan.

“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said. “Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can’t verify anything.”
https://www.google.com/amp/chicago....the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/amp/

With this statement, "they can't verify" if RL is BG, they have something going on, IMO anyone could verify he's not BG. They don't want to.
On top of that, FBI has incredible voice/speaker recognition capabilities. They can tell in just a word or 2 and they've had RL'S voice on all those interviews. They could have told in record time if his voice matched, it's like having a finger print or DNA. Reports said they were there 2 days and "searched every inch" of his property. Even without going in the buildings, they surely could have found something indicating the girls had been at his place.

Also I think this is the first time LE has stated he's middle aged. I haven't seen them say that anywhere else.

I'll hazard an opinion :moo: that this case is ice cold. There is nothing else to do but to return to the crime scene. Don't know if they'll find evidence to arrest PO for this murder though they definitely won't find anything to clear him.

Find the killer. MOO JMO IMO

Why, is LE not receiving tips anymore?

My butt is firmly planted on the fence. I'm glad y'all (because I just read) can sleuth RL. I keep going back and forth. The only thing that prevents me from being RL innocent is LE saying he's not cooperating. I understand he lawyers up and I would have also but I don't think LE had to necessarily say he wasn't cooperating. It's one of the few things that makes me go WTF?

I think you are reading too much into what LE said about him no longer cooperating. That verbiage is always used in LE when a suspect gets an attorney and no longer talks. He cooperated until they found some type of evidence on his property and his attorney said keep your mouth shut. I believe he may be guilty in some way and once he was jailed, they served the search warrant to preserve the destruction of any other evidence.

DELPHI, Ind. -- Five weeks into the investigation, more questions than answers remain as police try to find the person responsible for the murders of two teen girls in Delphi.

After a weekend off to rest and recharge, state and federal authorities got back to work Monday morning.

“It’s been over a month, they just needed time to reacquaint themselves with their families,” said Indiana State Police Sergeant Kim Riley. “To get refreshed, so they can come back this morning and start right back at it.”

“We’re trying to basically clear him or look at him even stronger,” said Sgt. Kim Riley. “That’s about all I can say at this point in time.”

Investigators spent several hours searching the home and property it sits on, but have not released any details about the search. They say it could take more than three weeks to process any evidence taken during their search. Logan is not being released from jail at this time.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-no-suspects-in-the-murders-of-libby-and-abby

I'll hazard an opinion :moo: that this case is ice cold. There is nothing else to do but to return to the crime scene. Don't know if they'll find evidence to arrest PO for this murder though they definitely won't find anything to clear him.

Find the killer. MOO JMO IMO

I'm sure they're still going through those 13,000 tips... IMO that's far from cold.

HLN Primetime Justice did a interview with RL's attorney tonight. Was quizzed about the apparent "two different alibies" from RL given to their station reporters and other reporters. Mr. Achey "could not account for that at this time."

Has there ever been cases where a perp on camera/cctv when caught was wildly different to the profile given when eventually caught?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

HLN Primetime Justice did a interview with RL's attorney tonight. Was quizzed about the apparent "two different alibies" from RL given to their station reporters and other reporters. Mr. Achey "could not account for that at this time."

What? Anyone have a link to this?

“I’m not aware of an investigation of this size ever occurring in a county of our size,” said Carroll County Prosecutor Robert Ives. “It’s probably happened in big cities, but not here.”

Investigators are still combing through over 13,000 tips that have come in so far, and Ives said they are still receiving up to 200 a day.

“This is a case, there’s lots of evidence out there but it needs to be matched up with a person, and that hasn’t been done yet,” said Ives.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-no-suspects-in-the-murders-of-libby-and-abby

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member