Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to think that we'll have to wait it out until he runs out of funds. I hope she can be located ASAP. The longer this goes on, the worse things can get. I don't want to even imagine it.

If TC has swapped plates on the Rogue, someone else could be driving around with his plate. In addition to looking for silver Rogues, I'm paying close attention to any car driving through the Birmingham metro with a Tennessee plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only issue with that is if someone was driving around with those plates I am sure they would have been picked up by a license plate reader by now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I stayed up until 2:30am following. Finally sleep took over. I'm kind of glad I didn't miss much.

Same
I fell asleep refreshing the page here and woke up thinking" check to see if she's been found!"
Sadly this morning she hasn't been located yet but I'm confident that she will be. This cat go on forever

If he had pre-planned all this (which, obviously he did), and they had talked about it (which obviously they did), I wouldn't be at all surprised if she were having second thoughts. A flirtation through secret draft emails and instagram is one thing...becoming a fugitive is a whole other ball of wax. I'm sure she had to be scared to death to actually do this. And I'm also sure he went into over-drive reassuring her. Maybe even guilted her..." WTH? I lost my job, left my wife, took out a loan on my car, did all this planning and plotting, and now you chicken out? I did all this for you!". Blah blah blah.
I think that 1st the very beginning of the "relationship", she thought it was fun and exciting. I think that he started becoming stalky and forceful, and she learned more and more about his dark side. I think he coerced her at the Shoney's restaurant to go spend the day with him, and she left her bag as a signal that something wasn't right. The time that was lost between then and the ping in Alabama, I think he spent trying to convince her to leave with him for good. MOO 😢

Same
I fell asleep refreshing the page here and woke up thinking" check to see if she's been found!"
Sadly this morning she hasn't been located yet but I'm confident that she will be. This cat go on forever

Me too. I am so worried for her. I keep thinking we are missing an obvious clue. I don't usually feel this way about cases, but this one? This one is bothering me.

I hate to think that we'll have to wait it out until he runs out of funds. I hope she can be located ASAP. The longer this goes on, the worse things can get. I don't want to even imagine it.

I try my best not to entertain the what could be happening thoughts :(

Although I shouldn't be, I'm extremely surprise and appalled by how brainwashed it appears colleague's and people who are close to Tad are.

I'm​ trying to put myself in their position...Even if I knew someone who I thought to be a great person, went and KIDNAPPED someone, you better believe I would try to rack my brain for ANYTHING that could help bring that victim home.

Yet, people who are close to TD hasn't even bothered to share the missing persons photo.

Shameful.

He also researched if his SUV was suitable for camping, according to law enforcement officials.

I don't understand why he would have to research that. What could he have been questioning?

I don't understand why he would have to research that. What could he have been questioning?

Maybe 4 wheel drive? What type of conditions could his car handle? How do the seats fold down (can he sleep in the back, like in one of his instagram photos). I used to have a Lexus 470 and it had an outlet in the back. Maybe he was seeing if he had outlets to charge things? I had my Lexus for probably 3 years before I knew I had them in third row.

1. Was it predator proof?

2. Space for sleeping and storing gear?

3. Was it suitable for rough terrain?

4. Was it easy to camouflage?

I wonder if he got the loan to purchase a camper to haul? He might have seen one in Craigslist or something. That also might explain the time lapse before the ping in Alabama, if he was buying the camper?

Maybe if it is capable of hauling a pop-up camper?

I thought about that way back when I heard he left the Jeep at home. I've been to a few campgrounds recently and saw this awesome tent for a Jeep:

gallery-1461704778-screen-shot-2016-04-26-at-20516-pm.png

Good way to hide the license plate!

I've been wondering if he left the jeep at home because it had a note on it still, and he couldnt get a title loan on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member