IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I could post that I am annoyed by having to read through so many outlandish scenarios...and still waiting to read one about a UFO dropping little green men sporting mullets off at the creek. But to each their own...roll and scroll, nothin' to see here...move along ma'am/sir... ;) JMO

Too funny! :) I'm restraining myself and not expanding on your post......Enjoying the giggles though. Thank you!

WADR, why is only the first part quoted?
I'm really not trying to being a pain. I just get stuck on this. It's either bad editing, bad reporting or LE is being purposefully obtuse.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Or they went for the hat-trick ?

Imo, as long as the poster argues that its a POSSIBILITY that RL change his inflection, they are not accusing. Considering possibilities re: RL are not accusations

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
So, you could say you think it's possible he committed the murders based on a statement he made (or whatever). How is that any different than what we're allowed to do in cases where LE has named a POI or suspect? Seems to me there's little, if any, difference. So, even though he's not a suspect (as LE has repeatedly made clear), we have permission to treat him like we would treat a named suspect?

It is ageism, which is as offensive as any other prejudice, to underestimate RL, IMO.

His choice to disregard, repeatedly, his parole agreement says more about his character, his feeling of entitlement, than anything else.

He has livestock that he presumably handles daily and has for most of his life. That takes an authoritative tone and manner not to mention strength and stability.

I’m not saying he is the perp but I don’t think his age has anything to do with ability to use a weapon [or use their elder status as an authority figure] to threaten young girls to walk on their own to somewhere and kill them on the spot they walked to. Where is any evidence of any great physical feats?

[I don’t consider crossing the bridge any feat for someone as careless in his past actions and current violations as that all seems the behavior of the fearless]

MOO, IMO

It's the point at which the theory holds that he would do this on his own property and just leave the victims to be found there, when hiding his PV seems to have been nerve-wracking enough for him, that I cannot see RL figuring into this. And also because I believe this crime far exceeds in nature anything RL would be inclined to do.

BBM - I'm curious and hope to learn something. What's the difference between, for example, arguing that RL purposely changed the inflection of his voice during an interview (when he was asked to say "down the hill") and accusing him of the murders? Seems to me the insinuation is the same: he changed his inflection so people would not recognize it as being identical to the audio recording. It's just an indirect way of accusing RL of the murders, isn't it? I could point to other examples that do the same. If this kind of insinuation is allowed, then, for all intents and purposes, there really is, IMO, no prohibition against accusing RL of the crimes.
LE has not ruled out the the BG picture and the voice on the recording may be 2 different individuals.

Down the rabbit hole....

Sometimes this thread reminds me a little of betting on a horse race. If the odds favour RL, I wonder how many of the 15000 have their eye on that $200+k reward?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WADR, why is only the first part quoted?
I'm really not trying to being a pain. I just get stuck on this. It's either bad editing, bad reporting or LE is being purposefully obtuse.

I don't think it's worth discussing quote marks. RL is not a suspect the Sheriff said. IMO RL will never be cleared because only a court can do that .e.g.when and if LE catch the murderer.

I'm not arguing. :angel:
It's clear to me. If you actually look at other scenarios/theories, it makes perfect sense.

By the way, the quotes were put there by the journalist. I don't think it necessarily means that one was said and the other wasn't. I think the Sheriff said both...as did the DA in open court.
Could be. I hate that all we have to go on are tweets. Maybe later today a full article.

So, you could say you think it's possible he committed the murders based on a statement he made (or whatever). How is that any different than what we're allowed to do in cases where LE has named a POI or suspect? Seems to me there's little, if any, difference. So, even though he's not a suspect (as LE has repeatedly made clear), we have permission to treat him like we would treat a named suspect?

I'll assume the owner(s) of WS can make any rules they choose to. I personally don't feel it's very polite to argue about any rule or question it, whether they make sense to me or not, because I'm a guest here. IMO

if he was an informant or provided a tip i can't imagine LE stating that he is still involved with the investigation because of doing so.
Good point.

His lawyer should ask that he just wear an electronic tag. I cannot FTLOM see what purpose is served keeping him in jail.
Late to the game but I have to agree, his age and circumstances he 100% should be sentenced at home with an ankle monitor. My god our government let a terrorist from I think it was a plane bombing out early to go to his country due to age and health.
This was years ago.

I'll assume the owner(s) of WS can make any rules they choose to. I personally don't feel it's very polite to argue about any rule or question it, whether they make sense to me or not, because I'm a guest here. IMO
I respect what the owner is doing with this site. I'm hoping for clarity; that's all.
I figure maybe I'm not the only one.

I think we are to treat him as a POI, not a suspect. There is a difference. I'm not seeing anyone coming out and accusing him of murder. But alot of us think there is room for complicity. Apparently so does LE or they wouldn't have been watching him closely enough to catch him out on probation violations, and also serve a PC SW on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members