GUILTY TX - Megan Getrum, 36, murdered, Plano, 18 April 2017 *Arrest*

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/m...n-now-accused-in-plano-womans-death/443241968

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molly's killer had been charged in Megan's murder !
From the article: "On May 26, there was enough evidence for Plano PD to name Kimbro as a suspect in Getrum's death, and he was charged with capital murder. His bond has been set at over $1 million." (BBM)

Didn't someone bring him up upthread?? Oh my gosh .... Megan and Molly kind of look alike, but ... I wonder if there was any connection between Megan and Kimbro.

Appears he was a serial rapist / murder , Molly & Megan within 4 days :( wondering if more victims now .

We actually discussed there being a link earlier in the thread. I would almost guarantee there are other victims!

This is great news!!! Justice for her family and this sicko is off the streets..it seems his attacks were really escalating.

This is really difficult to read. Praying for Megan and her family ... :(:

"Police say they began to look at Kimbro as a suspect after witnesses at the Arbor Hills Nature Preserve told officers that they saw him at the preserve the night Getrum disappeared. He told them he was looking for a lost cell phone. Plates on his car traced back to him, and it was the same vehicle under investigation in the murder of Matheson.

The documents state that Getrum was sexually assaulted and killed by blunt force trauma, compression of her neck, and drowning.

DNA from Kimbro was found on her body.
Police do not believe Getrum knew Kimbro.

While investigating Matheson's murder, Fort Worth PD discovered that he was accused of choking and sexually assaulting women in Plano and South Padre Island in the past. He was never arrested for the Plano crime, and charges were dropped in the other."
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/man-...n-now-accused-in-plano-womans-death/443241968

He is extremely dangerous and should be kept away from the public forever, IMO. I have no doubt in my mind had he not been caught, there would have been more victims.

Too bad he wasn't prosecuted in the previous plano & padre cases ! [emoji35]

Wow, such a scary person to have still been walking free. I'm sure the Fort Worth police wish they could have got him sooner.

Have they released if she was killed at arbor hills or at Ray Hubbard? I haven't been able to keep up with WS lately, my at home business is booming which is great but I miss all my fellow sleuthers!

Wow! Unbelievable. I felt he was a long shot to come up as Meghan's murderer. But they must have known fairly soon after her body was recovered.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wow. I'm so sorry Megan... the audacity of this "man". Something in him is so wrong, so cruel, he thinks he can simply determine another's destiny and walk away. Sicko

Can anyone find out if Reggie has a brother first name L that was convicted of murder , I cant find any info on that but if so I now who he is , L kimbro was a friend , who murdered my babysitters mother and we all lived by the U of A he was in his 20s when his mother had another Child who would have been born n the early 90s I'm wondering if this was the little brother ( Reggie)

Wow, such a scary person to have still been walking free. I'm sure the Fort Worth police wish they could have got him sooner.

Have they released if she was killed at arbor hills or at Ray Hubbard? I haven't been able to keep up with WS lately, my at home business is booming which is great but I miss all my fellow sleuthers!

I'm guessing At arbor hills since Plano filed the case not Dallas County .

I just read a notice from the PPD on my FB feed announcing the arrest but have no idea how to share it here. Gah!

Regardless, I'm glad to see they've got him.

My prayers are with both ladies families.

Law enforcement is "backtracking" where Kimbro has been, Plano police spokesman David Tilley said. The department is asking local law enforcement in two states to examine unsolved murders, missing person cases and sexual assaults similar to those Kimbro is accused of committing.

"We had the one, and then we had two," Tilley said. "Where there's two, there could be three."

Tilley also said some rape victims could have been fearful of reporting crimes to police because Kimbro is a "dangerous" man.

"There may be people out there who may have been scared to come forward. Now he's locked up, and he's probably not getting out," Tilley said.

Kimbro denied that he killed either woman, police say. His attorney could not be reached for comment.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...plano-woman-found-lake-ray-hubbard-police-say

I gasped when I saw there had been an arrest! Glad that the silence was because they already had eyes on the perp. Poor, poor Megan. Nothing will bring her back but I hope this will bring some measure of peace to her family.

Oh my God this #%*}^# piece of {+}*#. I have no words except I hope Texas puts him to death as soon as possible.

Who knows if Molly Matheson's suspected killer had anything to do with Megan, but he's from or lived in Plano and today's news states he was accused of rape twice in the past.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article147864734.html

OMG I can't believe it, but I've been wondering if it was him since his arrest in the rape and murder of Molly! Just got back in town and saw the local news. In tears of relief but also anger that this monster was allowed to be on our streets. Just astonishing. I'm so sorry Megan and Molly 😥. Such lovely, amazing women taken from us senselessly 😥.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back