Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Who is the main suspect for the murder?
and..Who are the suspects for accessory after the fact?

index.jpgdownload (2).jpgdownload (3).jpgdownload.jpgimages (2).jpg

View attachment 118583View attachment 118584View attachment 118585View attachment 118586View attachment 118587

Imo
Borce- did it , where and how don't know.
I would say Chris and Vasko are involved. Chris posted one message on FB asking for help on 2 July- then "nothing"- was his way imo to look all innocent. He was also clearly shown on a photo with Karen ristevski very early in in the piece too. Why? Cops could have cut that part of photo out, but they didn't!!!
Ant -nope
Sarah- knows a lot

Was there a bigger family secret Karen was willing to expose on her leaving Borce, b/c of these accusations made against her. Tit for tat.

View attachment 118583View attachment 118584View attachment 118585View attachment 118586View attachment 118587

Who is the only one that has not said a word on camera. Yet so much in print.

SW said “The only thing I will say is that if the media said things that were true, then many of you would change your opinion. Australian media can just print anything they like and society is lapping it up.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/700c6ba8e2e609893ad1cbc6de2f3c24

Sarah aware or involved.
BR - Did it or covering for Sarah.
VR- CR - after the fact.
AR - nope

imo

Hi everyone

Have not posted in ages but still following closely. I have looked at still shots of the cctv and in one it really seems as though there is someone in the back seat or something. Such a distinctive shadow. I would imagine police should have some sort of technology to get clearer images (maybe I have watched too much TV) . In the part of the footage where they cross the railway crossing majority of cars go left and the Merc goes straight? Did I see that correctly?

I think the police are either pulling at straws or they just need more concrete evidence.

Is it correct that we do not know the time of KR's phone pings?

JMO MOO

Sorry.
Missing mum CCTV clue: Karen Ristevski’s car possibly caught on camera
ANDREW JEFFERSON, Herald Sun
September 7, 2016
Wasn't that last Australian article you linked: "Karen Ristevski’s brother stands by her husband Borce"?

Also, even if they prove it was br driving the car in diggers rest. Yes it shows he lied... but it doesnt prove he killed her or that she was in the boot etc. What do you think? Will they still need more concrete evidence even if it turns out to be him in the car?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No it doesn't prove that BR killed her but it does prove that he lied and that would damage his credibility and prove his 'faulty fuel gauge' story was BS. People lie to hide something, so why did he lie.

I'm embarassed to ask, but who is SW?

Who is the only one that has not said a word on camera. Yet so much in print.

SW said “The only thing I will say is that if the media said things that were true, then many of you would change your opinion. Australian media can just print anything they like and society is lapping it up.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/700c6ba8e2e609893ad1cbc6de2f3c24

Sarah aware or involved.
BR - Did it or covering for Sarah.
VR- CR - after the fact.
AR - nope

imo

Editing to add, I found the answer! Still embarrassed though!

Ha! Kind of what I've just posted too.

Yes. What's to stop him saying oops, I was a little bit upset that morning and drove a bit further than I thought, then turned around. I forgot, just like I forgot I even went for that drive in the first place when I was first asked.

Yes. What's to stop him saying oops, I was a little bit upset that morning and drove a bit further than I thought, then turned around. I forgot, just like I forgot I even went for that drive in the first place when I was first asked.
Makes me wonder a bit if he even went for the drive. Would he lie better if he properly knew where he was supposed to have been?

I'm not completely 'noping' AR. As far as I know it's just guesswork that police have found him an alibi.

Wasn't that last Australian article you linked: "Karen Ristevski’s brother stands by her husband Borce"?

This one? A lot of the same info.

Karen Ristevski’s brother stands by her husband Borce
The Australian12:00AM September 10, 2016

Mr Ristevski has been reported as saying he believed an evil stranger had taken her. His brother Vasko said Ms Ristevski had run away to China or the US.

Makes me wonder a bit if he even went for the drive. Would he lie better if he properly knew where he was supposed to have been?

That's a good point! He can do better!!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

that order seems about right to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online