IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although this pains me to say, I think the red flag in DN becoming a person of interest in this case is the hatchet. While I hope if he is found to be guilty in the murder of Abby and Libby if he is the perpetrator, the thought of a hatchet as a murder weapon makes me feel beyon sick. Only time will tell and justice will be served.

I agree. I don't think he looks like the sketch-not anymore than any of the other dozens of men that people have suspected. If LE is taking this seriously enough to fly out to see him then I think it's due to information we don't have, like cause of death.

Thought/question, if he just snapped, after exposing himself or whatever, why did he take the time to march them down the hill instead of just shooting/killing them right there?
To buy himself enough time to walk away, I believe.

Alexis McAdams
Alexis McAdams @AlexisMcAdamsTV

Person of interest in #Delphi murders *was in Morgan County the day after Abby & Libby were murdered. That's a 1.5 hour drive from Delphi.

45 second video here says Nations was homeless and living under a bridge on February 14th. God. He must have thought he was establishing his alibi by checking in. By all accounts he DID - somewhat! ! Grrrrrr.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/913855495886262272
Under a bridge, huh?
Perhaps he often camps under bridges.

Has anyone found yet where he was in May and June of 2015? Cori Romero was randomly shot with a .22, and John Jacoby was randomly killed while riding his bicycle here in Northern Colorado (cases verified by LE to be connected). William Connolle was randomly murdered while just walking (suspected connection to CR and JJ). I contacted the NOCO Task Force about a possible similarity to TW, got an auto reply saying it would take a week to get back to me (sure they're already on it anyway but just in case..). Foxfire and I always suspected a military guy as a possibility in these cases too. These days I learn more towards gang activity but I still just don't know. Neither does anyone else apparently, considering they're all still unsolved. Tia.

I think the fact that he has an Indiana background was probably a key factor in spiking LE's interest. Also maybe the leaves. And whether or not he used a gun, LE may know BG had one from the audio. Jmo not the hatchet aspect.

Indeed. In my case there was such a good side to him I thought I could help him/fix him...hard to understand I'm sure if you've never been in that situation. I think I finally walked out after the 3rd beating 20 years ago, but when I did it was with no regrets and what ifs, what if I would've done this and that...I walked away knowing I had no chance, things would never change, and if anything, escalate.

Eta: Now, I'm tootally the opposite, I don't take cap from anyone! Im talking even raising your voice or talking down to me. And when I tell my friends what happened to me all those years ago, they can't believe it, they're like "Yooooou stayed with a guuuuy who beat the cap out of you?" Lol.

Eta: I just happened to tell some of my best friends about this over dinner the other night (a couple). They were stunnnnnnnned. They've known me for years, and "had no idea".

I guess what doesn't kill you can make you stronger.
Here here...I know too

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

In any of the talk about the DN's hatchet was it ever mention it was possibly fashioned out of a saw? (memory can't keep up with my readings.)

I can't find it now but somewhere I read the charges and it was worded strangely IMO. Something like "made to look like a weapon" or something similar. At the time I wondered if it was a homemade hatchet. Anyone else see that?

Hello - do you have a link to the photo? Thank you.

"To Inthedetails

"Odd" is the key word here. But in saying that, I don't think any person with a soul could understand the mind of someone who is so warped that they could take the life of another human being, never mind 2 children. You are absolutely correct that none of this makes sense, but he seems to be an extremely twisted individual ! MOO

I am thinking about the search of RL's property. It seemed extensive and they were there for 2 days, iirc.

It had been mentioned that bg might have done some work for RL but I did not think much of it because I thought RL would have mentioned it in one of his tv interviews if that were the case.

Now I am thinking bg may have done some work for RL or at least offered to.. bg could have been camping under the bridge and noticed RL outside and asked for work. Otherwise why the property search?

Was Bg's campsite 'down the hill'?

I agree. I also think it has to do with the cyclist's body being buried under leaves and twigs.

Eh, I don't see how that would be some kind of flag. I mean, if someone gets murdered in a forest and the perp makes any effort to bury them, it's gonna be with leaves and twigs. Just doesn't seem "uncommon" enough. Not like a hatchet. JMO.

I am thinking about the search of RL's property. It seemed extensive and they were there for 2 days, iirc.

It had been mentioned that bg might have done some work for RL but I did not think much of it because I thought RL would have mentioned it in one of his tv interviews if that were the case.

Now I am thinking bg may have done some work for RL or at least offered to.. bg could have been camping under the bridge and noticed RL outside and asked for work. Otherwise why the property search?

Was Bg's campsite 'down the hill'?

BBM. 2 dead children were found on the property. LE would have to be pretty dumb to not search the whole place.

BBM. 2 dead children were found on the property. LE would have to be pretty dumb to not search the whole place.
Yes, but the search I am referring to was weeks after the murder..t was after RL had been arrested on unrelated charges.

Over the years I have read way too many books that convinces me the reason SKs get away with their crimes for so long has nothing to do with how smart/savvy or intelligent they are to evade police and a lot of it is based on luck at the time. The hardest crimes to solve are those where the victims are strangers to the murderer. Its even harder to solve if the SK is a nomadic one who kills in different cities or states each time they kill another victim/s. The same applies to serial rapists as well.

And the more they get away with their crimes the more arrogant and self assured they become thinking they are untouchable even taking high risks like DN has done. That is when they start making mistakes that finally leads to their capture. Sometimes it is only then when LE retraces the SKs steps they find many more victims who have been murdered or raped by them.

Yes, his bond is set at 2K but he is not going anywhere. IMO The police knows he has no money and has no family who will bail him out. I expect additional charges to be added to insure he stays locked up until they can get his DNA profile back which I believe LE said would take a couple of days. If not, he will be under surveillance 24/7 until he is either charged with TMs murder or is extradited back for the murders of Libby and Abby.

Love this post (as so many of your others in other cases).

Eh, I don't see how that would be some kind of flag. I mean, if someone gets murdered in a forest and the perp makes any effort to bury them, it's gonna be with leaves and twigs. Just doesn't seem "uncommon" enough. Not like a hatchet. JMO.

I agree. If you want to cover something up on a trail so that it's not immediately noticeable, you cover it up with surrounding materials so that it blends in.

It could be that he didn't leave DNA at the scene, but that the girls left DNA on him. I hope they get a search warrant to check him items and home for any transfer DNA....though tricky, it would be anything but a coincidence if it did come up that shoes, the hatchet, etc had their DNA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully they impounded his car and are forensically examining it for any trace of the girls? Nothing has been said about that being done though.

the police did at one time say the voice audio wasn't necessarily BGs.
This implys that the possibility of more than one assailant was on the police radar.
I think it was BG's voice
And the couple seen that day were him and his wife.
I believe the wife was very pregnant at the time so I'm having a hard time picturing her traipsing through the woods, crossing a creek. Jmo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member