MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appreciate how much new information we learned from CWD. Ann said he was stopping SO much by Dani's cubicle that it was weird to her. The car thing was IMO, entirely premeditated, based on all we know from facts and Ann's statements. It breaks my heart and inspires me all at once that Ann is trying SO hard to remain so calm and logical - she is such a strong woman. I am in awe of her and Rich. I watched the CWD just tonight and shook my head and fought my tears, as I know many of you did as well. It's weird that we never knew Dani but we feel such love for her and her family. "All part of the human condition," as my favorite English teacher would say.

Thanks to you all for caring so much.

I really appreciate how much new information we learned from CWD. Ann said he was stopping SO much by Dani's cubicle that it was weird to her. The car thing was IMO, entirely premeditated, based on all we know from facts and Ann's statements. It breaks my heart and inspires me all at once that Ann is trying SO hard to remain so calm and logical - she is such a strong woman. I am in awe of her and Rich. I watched the CWD just tonight and shook my head and fought my tears, as I know many of you did as well. It's weird that we never knew Dani but we feel such love for her and her family. "All part of the human condition," as my favorite English teacher would say.

Thank you for this post kelsie. This sentence is perfect and just how I feel.

I too believe it was premeditated and it appears that he had this or something awful planned for some time. Poor Dani had no idea what was going through his sick, sick mind.

Thank you for this post kelsie. This sentence is perfect and just how I feel.

I too believe it was premeditated and it appears that he had this or something awful planned for some time. Poor Dani had no idea what was going through his sick, sick mind.

Ditto (both posts)

Right--which is why he had no business being there. That proves that the crime was pre-planned in detail: He was there to abduct Danielle.
If he was continually stopping by Danielle's cube to talk to her, that is clear and unambiguous sexual harassment. There should be serious consequences for any MetLife manager who witnessed that but failed to intervene.

It's hard to say something is sexual harassment without knowing the context of the conversations and Danielle's reaction. I think it's unfair to say managers should face serious consequences for failing to intervene when all we know is he frequently stopped by her cube. Her mother felt a certain way about his behavior, but if it was never brought to anyone's attention, it's unreasonable to expect a manager to have as close an eye on someone as a mother would for her own child. Maybe Dani didn't mind chatting with him. It's easy to say this was sexual harassment in hindsight now that we have an idea of what happened to Danielle but at the time it probably seemed innocent and friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm allowed to post this since it is public record. It appears Eily has filed for divorce as of August 31. Since they don't have any kids, they can be divorced in 30 days.

About time!

It's hard to say something is sexual harassment without knowing the context of the conversations and Danielle's reaction. I think it's unfair to say managers should face serious consequences for failing to intervene when all we know is he frequently stopped by her cube. Her mother felt a certain way about his behavior, but if it was never brought to anyone's attention, it's unreasonable to expect a manager to have as close an eye on someone as a mother would for her own child. Maybe Dani didn't mind chatting with him. It's easy to say this was sexual harassment in hindsight now that we have an idea of what happened to Danielle but at the time it probably seemed innocent and friendly.
If it seemed weird to Danielle's mother, then he had already crossed normal workplace boundaries. Managers are trained to proactively watch out for that kind of behavior. It shouldn't have to be brought to their attention; they're paid to notice.

If it seemed weird to Danielle's mother, then he had already crossed normal workplace boundaries. Managers are trained to proactively watch out for that kind of behavior. It shouldn't have to be brought to their attention; they're paid to notice.
This is just not true. Sure, I have training in sexual harassment, and am familiar with many signs. But frequently visiting and chatting with someone, without context of the conversation, is impossible to label as sexual harassment in and of itself. I think it is a big leap to blame management. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is just not true. Sure, I have training in sexual harassment, and am familiar with many signs. But frequently visiting and chatting with someone, without context of the conversation, is impossible to label as sexual harassment in and of itself. I think it is a big leap to blame management. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You are so right. Yearly inservices on Sexual Harassment in the workplace as well as Hostile Work Environment. What was described doesn't qualify.

I personally do not agree with you. It is not the managers fault at all. I understand that sometimes we look for someone to throw the blame at because we may feel so frustrated that there were "signs" ahead of time. But no one could have known what this guy was planning & if either Danielle or her mom thought there was really an issue it would have been their responsibility to bring that to the managers attention.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lighting Dani's candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 349
I know that there are a lot of signs pointing to FG right now, but since that is at a bit of a "wait and see" point, I thought it was worth noting there have been 2 sexual assaults reported in the last week at apartment complexes within 5 minutes of IG. The suspect description in each case is similar. The suspect in the 2nd incident was wearing leather gloves, indicating some level of pre planning.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/police-search-for-man-after-woman-assaulted-in-farmington

http://www.daily-times.com/story/ne...e-searching-sexual-assault-suspect/719963001/

Right--which is why he had no business being there. That proves that the crime was pre-planned in detail: He was there to abduct Danielle.
If he was continually stopping by Danielle's cube to talk to her, that is clear and unambiguous sexual harassment. There should be serious consequences for any MetLife manager who witnessed that but failed to intervene.

<modsnip>

I have much admiration for Danielle's parents and their ability to keep their own emotions in check for Danielle's sake and for the sake of allowing justice to prevail.

Stopping by someones cubicle to talk is not harassment in my mind unless Danielle felt and reported it as such. Has there been mention of such a report?

I don't have signatures turned on so I'm sure I am missing where everyone says IMO and such.

I know that there are a lot of signs pointing to FG right now, but since that is at a bit of a "wait and see" point, I thought it was worth noting there have been 2 sexual assaults reported in the last week at apartment complexes within 5 minutes of IG. The suspect description in each case is similar. The suspect in the 2nd incident was wearing leather gloves, indicating some level of pre planning.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/police-search-for-man-after-woman-assaulted-in-farmington

http://www.daily-times.com/story/ne...e-searching-sexual-assault-suspect/719963001/

Good sleuthing! FYI the 2nd one is not the correct Farmington (appears to be New Mexico). The 1st one is right by IG and troubling.

tmmac, thank you for post #767, the youtube links for Danielle's case presented by Chris Hanson on his CWD msm program.

God bless ERN, the light in the Th***r/Cl****s family, coming forward as she is. ERN is honorable.

Have Floyd's in-laws antagonistic to ERN reevaluated their actions, what with holding licenses for positions of trust--security service, first responder, inspector, real estate, fundraiser, ...?

Security service providers face a known challenge to the protection of a client's employees: fraternization. The Securitas employee handbook states rules to prevent foreseeable acts of harm--with one like this--fraternization with client's employees is prohibited. It's common sense that Securitas' duty to provide reliable security services to MetLife and other clients must be safeguarded against compromise. We can assume that FRGjr attended antifraternization training because Securitas' liability insurance coverage depends on prevention of harm. So, who protects the client's employees when the Securitas security guard abandons procedure?

FRGjr's behavior, showing up at Danielle's cubicle, can be characterized as fraternization, or worse. Let's look at it as fraternization. As soon as he began flamboyantly seeking attention from Danielle, Floyd stepped out of compliance with Securitas policy. Floyd's noncompliance caused an unsafe environment for MetLife employees. An easy cure for fraternization is reassignment. Did Securitas reassign Floyd to another facility in October of 2016 or, separate employment?

However, I suggest that Floyd's behavior is false faced. He went beyond fraternization because Floyd acted the ruse of smooth harmless uniformed guard in order to disarm Danielle. Floyd exploited his security guard status to show up at Danielle's cubicle and he wasn't performing any prescribed Securitas duty. Floyd repeatedly disturbed Danielle at her work station. Floyd stalked Danielle, (MCL 750.411h).

Yes they are trained because fraternization is a known challenge for security companies that provide workplace safety. Boundaries are present for good reason.

Good sleuthing! FYI the 2nd one is not the correct Farmington (appears to be New Mexico). The 1st one is right by IG and troubling.

I miss mapped it somehow, sorry. The first is very close to IG though.

This really bothers me. There is a man close to where I live who went missing on 9/11. The circumstances are strange and there has been no contact from him and there aren’t any clues as to what happened. However, the sketch in this link immediately made me think of him. His name is Anthony Carmeli and he is listed in Namus. I contacted the PD handling his missing persons case, hoping they will look into this further.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/39855/0/

This really bothers me. There is a man close to where I live who went missing on 9/11. The circumstances are strange and there has been no contact from him and there aren’t any clues as to what happened. However, the sketch in this link immediately made me think of him. His name is Anthony Carmeli and he is listed in Namus. I contacted the PD handling his missing persons case, hoping they will look into this further.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/39855/0/

Similar look. A bit different in age. Interesting to keep an eye on.

Similar look. A bit different in age. Interesting to keep an eye on.

People in SE Michigan should be on the lookout for someone matching the description. Especially Farmington. Jamestown and Independence Green are less than a 10 minute walk from each other.

People in SE Michigan should be on the lookout for someone matching the description. Especially Farmington. Jamestown and Independence Green are less than a 10 minute walk from each other.

It's unfortunate that even with Floyd arrested we still have to worry about many, many more sexual predators. Thank God for DNA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti