Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
💔💔 that poor poor baby! Is this somewhere she could have toddled on her own (taking WM’s story as truth) or is this where ,I hate to say the word with all my being ,but,where her tiny little body was ‘dumped’
My heart aches for that precious baby!

 that poor poor baby! Is this somewhere she could have toddled on her own (taking WM’s story as truth) or is this where ,I hate to say the word with all my being ,but,where her tiny little body was ‘dumped’
My heart aches for that precious baby!

I doubt it. She would have to had crossed some pretty big roads. And it wouldn't account for his drive. Ugh.

If this presser is what we all are thinking to announce they found little Sherin, is WM rearrested and back in jail?

After his wild story, then finding her, I think with all the investigating they have done since she has been missing, they will have enough evidence to nail him.

Is the area she was found, within the one hour timeframe the car was gone?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Unfortunately I think I can write this PC in advance:

Hi, I'm so and so of the so and so LE office. First I would like thank all the agencies (insert) who have been tirelessly working this case... On Oct. 7 we received a call that 3 year old Sherin...case synopsis...today at approx -am....found...homicide...arrest." moo, jmo.

I've got knots in my stomach. We all pretty much know what this means.........

[video=twitter;922174955856564225]https://twitter.com/AllisonFox4News/status/922174955856564225[/video]
Allison Harris @AllisonFox4News
I'll be sharing the Richardson Police press conference live on my Facebook page. @FOX4 will share it on the Fox 4 Facebook page.

I don't see it yet - anyone have a link?

Maybe they've found someone who has taken the precious little girl in, and have promised to give her the life she deserves rather than the crappy hand she was dealt time and time again.
I know, I know.
:(
I just want to believe that she's out there somewhere and okay and being loved the way she should have been.
But, I guess we all know how most of these cases end. :(

Looking for a timeline/map for this case — trying to catch up. I noticed that several partial maps are made already. I tried to build one to start combining everything, but I'm clueless. I can't do it. Ugh. :shame:

Anyone here know more about how to build a timeline/map than me?

Yes. It's basic rn, but I have one going: Map

Do these laughing, gum smacking set up people realize we can hear them? This is a somber situation and they sound like they are setting up for a party! Grrrr. ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value