Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unconfirmed - A Channel 8 News Reporter is confirming the heartbreaking news, the body of Sherin Mathews has been found. I do not have a link right now. The coroner and FBI are currently on scene - unconfirmed

Do these laughing, gum smacking set up people realize we can hear them? This is a somber situation and they sound like they are setting up for a party! Grrrr. ��
Agreed. I'm sure after so many of these, they are just kind of numb to the emotions other's might have.

Unconfirmed - A Channel 8 News Reporter is confirming the heartbreaking news, the body of Sherin Mathews has been found. I do not have a link right now. The coroner and FBI are currently on scene - unconfirmed
I read this as well :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

:( Poor little baby girl. She got abandoned by her birth family, then her adopted family killed her. Fly high little angel.
:floating:

Unfortunately it is just a job I think....Not really in touch with what is going on!

Do these laughing, gum smacking set up people realize we can hear them? This is a somber situation and they sound like they are setting up for a party! Grrrr. ��

I know. I'm on the edge of my seat watching this.

I see/hear this in so many pressers, it is so upsetting!
If they're going to whoop it up, at least make sure the mic is off.

Area has been blocked of as a crime scene. Positive ID has not been made.

Waiting for FBI to process, positive ID and COD not made. Area marked off as crime scene (paraphrasing)

Not understanding why this area was not previously searched?

Indications are that is most likely Sherin.

Parents have been notified.

Sure hope they're keeping a close eye on Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thelittlebunny