Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
By a tree
The only culvert in that area is here:
attachment.php

The only culvert in that area is here:
attachment.php
I google "drove" and it looks like there is a small culvert on the opposite corner too. Near the train bungalow...you can "drive" the driveway by the apartments
f610efb4481066bf74aa6ebc504667d8.jpg
748ce799f08377b2f1b335850e15eb12.jpg
40b3039f9ab280393edf6fe1cee367cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good thinking. However, in this case, it appears they searched near the culvert due to information they collected. I’m betting they will determine his car was stopped there. More to be revealed in the coming days.
I'm just grasping and praying that they did not kill her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What would be the distance from home > culvert > the area where the bag was found > back home? Maybe different items were dumped in different locations nearby which added up to roughly an hour away from home in the vehicle.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

roughly 2 miles

Yeah, I had to steel myself for what I might find. :( But I wanted her found. Even if deceased, time is if the essence in figuring out what happened. (Didn't plan on going any closer if I did see something that might be her, but rather would've called LE to investigate.)

Thank you for stepping up and taking action, PIM. You tried..

How can they not have ID of who it is but have already notified the parents?

This is heartbreaking. I'm in tears. Bless her little hart.

In past cases I've watched, it is common for LE to let family know before a press conference. Something along the line of "We have found a child, we do not know if it your child. We may need you to come to the coroner's office to help us ID if it is your child or not."

If she was found with any kind of wrapping it will be really hard to explain she walked there on her own,

Gosh, and people have been driving by there every day I would think, they must be can't think of the word.

I google "drove" and it looks like there is a small culvert on the opposite corner too. Near the train bungalow...you can "drive" the driveway by the apartments

:(...

Would have been shorter if she had wandered along the railroad tracks? Seems pretty direct route...
That baby didn't walk anywhere, and she certainly didn't put herself in a culvert! :tantrum:

I figured from the start that something like this would be the outcome, but I can’t stop crying. I may be overly emotional because of my kids and lack of sleep... Ya’ know what? My youngest will be 3 on Wednesday, he woke up at 4am today and also woke up our 5 year old. I got up with them and hoped I could get them back to sleep, she did, he didn’t. I didn’t get upset, I just hung out with him until someone else who could help was awake and then I stepped away. After more than 18 years of being a parent and even dealing with teenagers, 2 kids nursing at the same time and feeling like I never ever slept, I can’t fathom being so angry at a child that I could ever hurt one of them. We are their protectors and guardians and for her to have come from where she did into a family where this (even before we know COD) became her fate is unimaginable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone said on the 'Finding Sherin FB' page it was a very small, round culvert. Apparently, neighbors walking their dogs this morning discovered the body and called police. There were high winds and heavy rains in the area last night.

In the PC, he said a culvert and referenced Bowser Rd.

From the bushes of India to a culvert in Texas...

This case (today especially) has been like another slap in the face reminder for me that unconditional love, being comforted, knowing you are wanted and FEELING SAFE, are not things provided to everyone. I've not lived a day of my life not feeling ALL of those things. I cannot imagine an existence of possibly never having felt any of those things.

Sherin :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member