Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a heavily driven road but the whole right side of US17 N is Federal land; its MCAS New River & training ranges for Camp Lejeune MCB. (From 210 to the intersection of 17 & 24). The area is heavily wooded, there are swampy areas and with constant training happening in the vicinity. The MCAS is the reason for the horrible cell reception & lack of overhead views of the scene.

Maybe something was picked up on a camera around there?

Looks to be a like a very small width is blocked off unless this is just the angle. Don't know how far in the crime scene tape goes...

Ah it's in water. Sorry I thought it was woodland.

I'm gonna miss the presser for a dr appointment. Hopefully someone will cap it?

I took a shower break. Looks like they may have found something. How would you dispose of a body on that busy road and from a bridge with no one seeing you? Do you think they had access to a boat?

Looks to be a like a very small width is blocked off unless this is just the angle. Don't know how far in the crime scene tape goes...

Perhaps evidence was thrown in that spot from a moving car, JMO

Reporter standing in front of camera - announcement of some type imminent?

The zoom lenses are great- they're so far back but it seemed up close.

reporter talking:

dive team has been there 2 hours. Brought in a boat. No one will tell reporter why they are there.

FBI spokesman just says this is part of search. Just part of the search.

Reporter says there is something 'special' about this search because it is so very concentrated.

"There is something in particular, special with this search." - anchor guy

The reporter, Bryan Mims, feels there is something special about the intense search in this area, even though the spokesperson for the FBI stated its a part of the ongoing search in bodies of water.

The tv guy is basically saying he doesn't know why they are there, he's tried to find out but no one is talking.

(Sorry I should be more articulate but I'm doing 10 things and watching the live stream)

Brian Nims (sp?) anchor guy says they'll stay there with their live feed, they aren't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa