GUILTY Fl - Dan Markel, 41, Fsu Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #5 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted this theory before but maybe KM is taking this huge gamble going to trial -

1. If she wins - she gets off scot-free and gets a $1M? payout from the very grateful alleged masterminds.
2. If she loses - she can try to negotiate (albeit from a much harder position) for a reduced sentence (including time served) in exchange for testimony against the alleged masterminds.

it's a huge risk and rare but not without precedent -

Killer's sentence reduced in exchange for testimony
MAY 3, 2013

County prosecutors secured two convictions in the 2006 slaying of a Glen Burnie dentist with the cooperation of the woman who concocted the murder-for-hire plot. In exchange for her testimony at the trial of co-defendant Dante Jeter, 38-year-old Shontay Hickman had her sentence reduced Thursday from life to 40 years in prison.

http://www.capitalgazette.com/cg2-arc-fddc7ed6-951e-58e6-b685-17e74762df72-20130503-story.html

what are her "trusted" attorneys advising her and why?

Am shocked that KM hasn't sung. These three are absolutely committed to keep their cover for those who hired them. Very scary, indeed.

IMHO

It is shocking but I wonder if she believes that if she doesn't break she thinks there's no way she'll be convicted. It's a huge risk but it's also a risk for the prosecution and her team knows it.

It is shocking but I wonder if she believes that if she doesn't break she thinks there's no way she'll be convicted. It's a huge risk but it's also a risk for the prosecution and her team knows it.
Welcome to Ws Marysmith!
:Welcome1:

Agree, though the fact that we in the court of public opinion seem pretty convinced of KM/Adelson guilt by the evidence made available thus far suggests a lot of risk for KM. We'll see what gifts the holidays bring.

1/22/2018

A trial date has been set for Sigfredo Garcia, one of the suspects charged in the 2014 murder of Florida State law professor Daniel Markel. One suspected accomplice, Luis Rivera, plead guilty, and is serving a 19-year second-degree murder. The other, Katherine Magbanua, plead not guilty, and is awaiting trial
Garcia will be brought to court on January 22.
Read more: http://forward.com/fast-forward/375206/dan-markel-murder-trial-date-is-set/

RAY ALLEN ACCUSER TO JUDGE: I THINK HE WANTS TO KILL ME
... Allen Says He's 'Deranged'
TMZ.com
11/27/2017 6:51 AM PST

We spoke with Allen's attorney, David Markus, who tells TMZ Sports, "As with everything else related to Briant or Bryant Coleman, his petition for a restraining order was filled with lies, falsehoods and fantasies."

"He is a seriously deranged individual who Ray Allen has never met, never spoken with directly or threatened in any way. Coleman is the stalker here who is obsessed with Ray."

"Ray wants nothing to do with him and is exploring all legal options to stop him from continuing to harass and threaten him, his family and friends"

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/27/ray-allen-accuser-judge-restraining-order/

TMZ.com

We spoke with Allen's attorney, David Markus, who tells TMZ Sports, "As with everything else related to Briant or Bryant Coleman, his petition for a restraining order was filled with lies, falsehoods and fantasies."

"He is a seriously deranged individual who Ray Allen has never met, never spoken with directly or threatened in any way. Coleman is the stalker here who is obsessed with Ray."

"Ray wants nothing to do with him and is exploring all legal options to stop him from continuing to harass and threaten him, his family and friends"

Well, *this* is an unexpected twist!

🤣[emoji23]🤣

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TMZ.com

Well then, I guess I'm the dim wit here.
What the hay?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm confused how is Ray Allen connected to Dan Markel?

DRILLING & KILLING: CHECK OUT THE NEW ID SERIES “DEADLY DENTISTS”
November 24, 2017 by Catherine Townsend

Whether it’s the sharp metal objects, the syringes, or the unmistakable whir of the drill, there are reasons why many of us are afraid of going to the dentist.

The new Investigation Discovery series Deadly Dentists proves that sometimes, those fears aren’t totally irrational.

The series takes an incisive look at dentists involved in murder — and drills down to reveal the rotting and horrifying reality behind the killers’ pearly white smiles.

http://crimefeed.com/2017/11/33443/

There have been some developments in SG's case in the last couple days. Yesterday there was an "order to transport" him -- don't know where. Then today he moved to continue (delay) his trial, which is currently set for Jan. 22. Also today, someone filed a "motion to withdraw"; that would seem to mean a motion by his attorney to withdraw, but you'd need to see the document to be sure. Clearly something is up.

attachment.php

https://cvweb.clerk.leon.fl.us/publ...p?report=full_view&caseid=0&jiscaseid=1119072

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 241
Dentists are, in my experience, usually oddballs and creepsters.

(Even the ones I liked)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Perhaps they become this way after being told many times a day how much strangers don't like them, when they are only trying to do their jobs- which they have studied long and hard for, and are really good at? Honestly, people who are booked in with a toothache with me, for their first appointment, apparently think it is ok to tell me how much they hate dentists. Can you imagine talking to someone like that? Hate is a strong word, and we are all careful when we use it, except towards dentists. (Fair prey of course) To be honest, I hate seeing some of my patients, and you want to see oddballs and creepsters, well, they all have teeth that need attending too, that I can assure you.

SG was reassigned a new private attorney today. Is this KM's atty?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member