Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.cp24.com/news/tory-will...n-the-wake-of-bruce-mcarthur-arrest-1.3781912

Mayor John Tory says he plans to convene a meeting with leaders from the LGBTQ community in the wake of the arrest of alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur.

“I certainly want to address the broader issue of the community and its relationship with police,” he said. “That was a relationship that was heading in a positive direction on a fairly consistent basis – there were bumps along the road too – and I want that to continue.”

Speaking with reporters, Tory said he has already “sought some guidance” from the LGBTQ community on who should be represented at the meeting.

He said he will not invite representatives from the Toronto Police Service to the meeting in order to ensure that those present can feel comfortable speaking frankly.

“I want people to feel free to say whatever they want so we can use that information constructively to make the relationship better,” he said. “If it would be useful to convene a second meeting that does involve the police we would do that.”

(rsbm)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He would have used EI most likely in the winter.

It just occurred to me, I don't think mugshots are usually released in Canada. Dellen Millard's were only released during the Bosma trial because they show the tattoo a witness described. In all the other cases I can think of, the media have to use whatever they can get. But I hope they can settle on one of the ones where he looks serious and not 'having fun'.
They can get mugshots easily. It's just probably even more easy to do a quick Facebook search. I'd wish they'd stop though. It's all so inconsistent, some would argue that POC have their mugshots used more than white folks. I even saw a case in the states where a black man was shot by a white LE officer, and they used the victims mugshot they had on file, and usd the officers smiling Facebook photos. :dunno:

One of the missing men, Chase Kincaid also does landscaping work. If you go to his FB page it’s all there. I really hope they are looking closely at his case.

****speculation****
Also, if you go to the unidentified remains on the OPP site, there have been multiple unidentified male remains in the Niagara whirlpool and hydro areas for years. Just thinking of his pose in front of the Falls and thinking he might get some sick twist out of standing there and knowing his victims were there.

He got rid of the van in September, I wonder if he'd been questioned by police?

So where's that van? No doubt full of things that would make chilling...ok I can't do this anymore.

Yes, there were a lot of people desperately trying to him track down because of what he'd posted online, but he was quickly caught because he didn't try to conceal the remains. I think this perp was much more cautious and organized, and doesn't seem to have been seeking attention.

ETA: this is in reference to Magnotta

Regarding the " nice " photos of BM. Maybe those ones are being used to help people remember any encounters they, or loved ones may have had with him?

Guessing that BM may have sweetened his income by stealing cash and whatever valuables belonged to his victims.
Complete speculation, imo.

One of the missing men, Chase Kincaid also does landscaping work. If you go to his FB page it’s all there. I really hope they are looking closely at his case.

RSBM his mother posted on her page he was found.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Global @ 530 reported that it was torsos found in the large planters.. I'm thinking the smaller planters will have the rest..

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Global @ 530 reported that it was torsos found in the large planters.. I'm thinking the smaller planters will have the rest..

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Omg. That is ballsy. Shudder

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna guess that the cadaver dogs hit on the planters. I did find it odd that LE seemed so interested in them. I figured that they had blood spatter on them. Ugh.

For over seven years, Navaseelan Navaratnam has been carefully guarding a devastating truth from his 80-year-old Sri Lankan mother: no one knows where his brother, Skandaraj, is.

“She is a heart patient,” said Navaratnam. “I don’t want to hurt her.”

Skandaraj Navaratnam, 40, was last seen in the early hours of Sept. 10, 2010, leaving Zipperz, a now closed bar near Church and Carlton Sts., with an unknown man.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...nce-2010-watch-news-of-murders-from-afar.html

He would have used EI most likely in the winter.

He was self-employed, unlikely to be able to access EI (unless he paid premiums). But, he could have been accessing CPP since age 60, and OAS since he turned 65.

He was self-employed, unlikely to be able to access EI (unless he paid premiums). But, he could have been accessing CPP since age 60, and OAS since he turned 65.
When owning your own business you can pay your self as an employee and you can collect ei when needed

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

There is much debate regarding the actual existance of "Snuff Films". The general consensus is, they are all fake.

Consensus among whom? There is definitely a market on the dark web for BDSM and violent *advertiser censored* and, quite probably, actual or faked snuff films. What we have no way of knowing is whether BM had the knowledge or contacts to take advantage of this. Seems unlikely, but then, a mall Santa being a serial killer also seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.