Found Deceased CO - Maggie Long, 17, suspicious house fire, Bailey, 1 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though Jones declined to specify what the tip was, who it came from or where it has led law enforcement officials, he said the information was something investigators could've used seven months ago.

This comes on the heels of investigators clearing all possible connections to a similar incident in rural Missouri earlier this month after it was established that the suspects weren't in Colorado at the time of Long's murder last December.
'Huge' tip moving Maggie Long investigation forward | CanyonCourier.com

I tried to tag the local newspaper editor that was here for a while to see if he had an update, but couldn't find his user name. Bummer.

I tried to tag the local newspaper editor that was here for a while to see if he had an update, but couldn't find his user name. Bummer.

I'll try to find him for you ... unless someone else has already done that! His last name was "Newton" and I think that was part of his user name. But let me look!

Yes. Walter L. Newton, Editor of The Fairplay Flume. His user name is: Walter L. Newton. He is still the Editor. "The Flume" is based in Bailey, CO.

Click on the link below:
Contact Us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads