Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been waiting to post but have been on time out. The other day there was a briefing that Chief Brown gave, before the presser yesterday, and it was outside somewhere(will look for link)where he worded again how he spoke to KL’s father and he used the words “a father who has just lost his daughter”. I was waiting for someone here to mention that but apparently nobody caught it. I know he could have meant “lost” as in she’s actually lost but in that case I think he would have said “a father who has a missing daughter” or something along those lines. That gave it away for me and this was on Thursday, I believe. It was a slip up that I wish I could have mentioned here.

RIP to beautiful Kenzie. So much promising potential ripped away and for nothing but a sick fantasy(IMO). As a mother, it is extremely difficult for me to come to terms with what has happened. I am constantly praying for her family and friends and just hoping they can find the strength to pull through this.

Sad ending.. based on what Mackenzie's friend said, I believe she was giving AA a "girlfriend" experience with BDSM involved. I am sure he did think of her as his "gf" and probably liked the fact she was "Mormon"- doubt she was practicing though. She was a thrill seeker I think. Sad all around.

Thanks. This seems legitimate, and very telling.

My theory at this point is that their relationship was not sexual, and she might not have even been to his house before.

I think he intended to rape and murder her, because that was either his fantasy, or he had learned from his previous law enforcement encounter, that not leaving a living witness is the best course of action.

I read, on the day LE was searching his house, the reviews left on Airbnb. I was struck by someone mentioning how well sound insulated the two basement rooms were and, in July 2018, a review that mentioned one of the basement rooms was being remodeled and had a dirt floor.(don’t know if that was just temporary). The creep factor was high for me and I thought exactly what you just proposed....totally planned, calculated and that he had some horrific fantasy he was planning on playing out.

i def think they knew each other. it does not make sense for her to jump into someone's car she had never physically met at 3a. I know it's not a popular view here but it seems to me that these are two sexually like minded people that ended up dating, or more. For example, both had extremely proactive online presences, which interestingly, used similar "lingo". Very few people would publicly say they have interest in those kind of activities. So it strikes me that there could have been mutual attraction, and commonality.

It's true that ML may have been tired and exhausted. While one would think that in this condition the first thing one would want to do is get home and take care of themselves, often someone will instead seek a tension release, or will want to be with someone familiar, who could soothe them, or pamper them.

Am I the only one that thinks that Kenzie and this guy did not know each other? I know it seems that way but with the police saying he had Kenzie's pictures from her online dating profile on his phone and other pics she put online, plus with what the contractor is saying about AA saying he needed that room for his GF who is Mormon/White, I really think he became infatuated with Mackenzie. I think this is pre-meditated and he's been stalking her online for awhile now. I think he became infatuated/obsessed with her and was able to get her to meet him that early in the morning by telling her he wanted to hook up. I'm not judging Kenzie at all I am just saying I think that's how he was able to get her to agree to meet up - by using her lifestyle to do it. And I know people saying why would she meet him that early. I mean people make mistakes, they don't think, and coming off a stressful trip she might have just wanted to have fun and get her mind off everything. JMO

What did he burn? It couldn’t have been her in her entirety. That is mind boggling. I get the impression it was small things... how can one tell forensically the sex of the remains?

Before DNA was as good as it is now, that’s pretty much all they could determine from DNA such as tissue or hair samples. I think they tested the tissue and saw that it was female and had the profile. In the meantime they were most likely processing a DNA sample from a close relative until they were able to produce a matching profile.

Edited for wording.

I think she must have known AA since he lived near the park and
possibly even visited the park with him when he was living there. That way meeting in the park wouldn't have seemed all that alarming to her.

Yes, that would explain her going to Hatch Park.

But she would probably know he was no SD if she had visited him there

i def think they knew each other. it does not make sense for her to jump into someone's car she had never physically met at 3a. I know it's not a popular view here but it seems to me that these are two sexually like minded people that ended up dating, or more. For example, both had extremely proactive online presences, which interestingly, used similar "lingo". Very few people would publicly say they have interest in those kind of activities. So it strikes me that there could have been mutual attraction, and commonality.

It's true that ML may have been tired and exhausted. While one would think that in this condition the first thing one would want to do is get home and take care of themselves, often someone will instead seek a tension release, or will want to be with someone familiar, who could soothe them, or pamper them.

I concur....

Whatever was going down or being arranged, the nature of the relationship, her friend, Ashley, had a bad feeling about it & ML was interested & serious enough about AA or the 'arrangement' to consider it & talk it over with a friend

Just to be clear. Ashley Kewish is the reported who interviewed the male friend of MT who was upset and said he had contacted LE with the information when MT was reported missing.

Ashley is not the name of the friend who had warned MT about AA. The friend's name has not been disclosed

Last edited:
Thank you so much for finding this. I started listening at about the 1:42 mark.

Reporter Ashley Kewish is outside the police department and spoke with a friend of MacKenzie's. He was visibly shaken, angry, and crying. He asked if they knew where the suspect was being taken because he wanted to see him face to face for himself.

Ashley asked how he knew MacKenzie and he said he met her online as well. He said that he knew of this suspect because he and MacKenzie had talked about him before.

Ashley said he told her that he always had a bad feeling about that guy and repeated a lot of things that are not appropriate for her to say on television.

He told Ashley that he and ML had conversations specifically about AA before, that she had told him (her friend) what she was doing, and that she had a relationship or arrangement with AA and he (the friend) told her that he didn't have a good feeling about it.

Ashley asked him if he's told the police and he said he's been in contact with police since the beginning.
Aha. You found it!

Okay, they knew each other. I'm actually shocked as I have been sure they did not. But, if this account is true and it seems true, then she went into the night knowing who she was meeting (though not know what he had planned for her). imo

Sure wish we could turn back time to when she was at the baggage claim area at the airport and somehow usher her back to her own home. :(

jmo

( Did everyone survive the maintenance shutdown? Felt like Y2K or something! :eek: It’s amazing how productive I am when the forum goes down! I got cleaning AND gardening stuff done!

Looking forward to catching up. :)

The forum seems to be running at lightning speed. Whatever update you guys did worked great!)

Last edited:
The Ashley Kewish interview reaffirms my opinion that he was one of the two”sugar daddies” ML spoke of having. This is why he has photos of her...the ones that police found.

“Ashley said he told her that he always had a bad feeling about that guy and repeated a lot of things that are not appropriate for her to say on television.”

I believe ML told him some of the things she was being asked to do in regard to their relationship. These would be things “not appropriate” for the reporter to repeat on TV and I believe they were disturbing enough for MK to discuss with a friend.

“He told Ashley that he and ML had conversations specifically about AA before, that she had told him (her friend) what she was doing, and that she had a relationship or arrangement with AA and he (the friend) told her that he didn't have a good feeling about it.”

The “arrangement” was perhaps only online before. But his “preparations” in regard to the soundproof room may have been in anticipation of convincing her to meet him in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe