LA - Meing-Chen Hsiao, 34, murdered in her Monroe home, 9 Aug 2015 *arrest*

@BUF - anything new on this case? Trial still on for 10/3/22?

TIA!

Reactions: BUF
@BUF - anything new on this case? Trial still on for 10/3/22?

TIA!
@Niner the only thing I could find on QT is that he is still being held at the Ouachita Parish Correctional Facility (and that was only on one site that was updated today). This whole thing is weird, almost like they don’t want any info out on him.

Maybe someone else can find something?

@Niner the only thing I could find on QT is that he is still being held at the Ouachita Parish Correctional Facility (and that was only on one site that was updated today). This whole thing is weird, almost like they don’t want any info out on him.

Maybe someone else can find something?

Thanks for checking it out! I shall keep him on 10/3 for his trial. I am only coming up with quite old articles over here unfortunately....

@BUF - just checking to see if there is anything new on the trial fate or even a hearing date.

TIA!

Thank you @everlearning …glad some news finally showed up today. Looks like this postponement was due to an expert witness. Let’s hope that this trial will finally happen on this new date and not postponed a fourth time.
You are welcome. The justice system in Ouachita Parish is moving so slow it seems. I began keeping up with QT during the Jessica Chambers trial and I sure want justice for Mandy. I am anxious for this to begin

You are welcome. The justice system in Ouachita Parish is moving so slow it seems. I began keeping up with QT during the Jessica Chambers trial and I sure want justice for Mandy. I am anxious for this to begin
Like you, I think most of us following this have been invested in QT’s two trials for Jessica’s gruesome murder and are also anxious for Mandy’s trial to happen.

Can you access the court site? Just wondering if there might be any hearings before trial?

TIA! :)

I can't. I will certainly be keeping my eyes open for any updates. Thanks for all you do for websleuthers to keep us updated

Okay on not being able to access the court site. Neither can I. And thanks for keeping an eye out! :)

Wow!! Thanks for the info. When was he sent back to Mississippi? I find this so odd….especially as MS DA Champion recently died.

What about Mandy??
I read on a non msm site that he was returned on Oct 17 to MS. Mandy's family must be heartsick and frustrated. So, he must serve those 5 years for burglary first!? Oh. My. Word. Your question is a great one to ask. What about Mandy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back