Identified! FL - Tampa, WhtFem UP61522, 11-15, most likely 12-14 years old, Jan'91 - Name withheld

I just received an email back from Blake, the Forensic Death Investigator also.

I totally see the confusion with that and I will work with our IT about correcting the date. That should also state 1994. I’ve also already heard back from NamUs and we can officially exclude Ms. Jennifer as a potential match for our decedent as the DNA would have come up as a match.
It actually seems they want me to call a number based on their website... I don't think it's possible due to timezone differences and the fact that I'm in another country. Is there anyone I can email?
Missing Person / NamUs #MP30722
Tabbetha Kay Worford, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: May 5, 1990
Missing From: Pensacola, Florida
Missing Age: 19 Years

View attachment 431731View attachment 431732
The age is off by about 4/5 years but it's worth a shot. Yet another good resemblance to the reconstruction.

@John/Jane Doe
@SimsGuy67

The email that I first sent the possible match to was to MEOperations@hcflgov.net
I like to email possible matches so I show comparisons to the investigators.

Also, they do have dentals available for Tampa Bay Jane Doe (along with her skull) - I asked.

I hope we find out who she is and the poor little girl gets her name back. It makes me so sad.

@John/Jane Doe
@SimsGuy67

The email that I first sent the possible match to was to MEOperations@hcflgov.net
I like to email possible matches so I show comparisons to the investigators.

Also, they do have dentals available for Tampa Bay Jane Doe (along with her skull) - I asked.

I hope we find out who she is and the poor little girl gets her name back. It makes me so sad.
Doe Network's identifiers also confirms her dentals are available. Andrea also has her dentals available. Thank you so much for the email!

Just sent the email. If they say to write to another email, I will probably post that one instead so they don't keep getting emails about this case.

Tinze Huels has been ruled out as Tampa Girl according to the Medical Examiners Office as they both have DNA in the system:

Hello,

We do have DNA for our Jane Doe and DNA reference samples from Ms. Huels both searching in the national DNA database to be compared. Any potential matches would have resulted in an alert, therefore our Jane Doe can be considered an exclusion from Ms. Huels.

Thank you for the email,

Tinze Huels has been ruled out as Tampa Girl according to the Medical Examiners Office as they both have DNA in the system:

Hello,

We do have DNA for our Jane Doe and DNA reference samples from Ms. Huels both searching in the national DNA database to be compared. Any potential matches would have resulted in an alert, therefore our Jane Doe can be considered an exclusion from Ms. Huels.

Thank you for the email,

Hello,

Thank you for the email,
I doubt these types of exclusions, besides Jennifer Perry, will be added to NamUs. Let's add her to the list on this thread though:

1.) Debora Lowe - Missing Since 02/29/1972 from Pompano Beach, FL
2.) Judy Davis - Missing Since 05/13/1972 from Jacksonville, Fl
3.) Gail Joiner - Missing Since 09/22/1972 from Thonotosassa, FL
4.) Martha Lambert - Missing Since 11/27/1985 from St. Augustine, Fl
5.) Annette Sagers - Missing Since 10/04/1988 from Moncks Corner, SC
6.) Jennifer Perry - Missing Since 07/30/1993 from Marathon, FL
7.) Tinze Huels - Missing Since 10/27/1984 from Tampa, FL

Just sent the email. If they say to write to another email, I will probably post that one instead so they don't keep getting emails about this case.
I for my part will wait to try to send a possible match as I think it is better not to send so many emails about the same case, so you can submit to Andrea :) I for my part will wait.

Hello,

Thank you for the email,
Andrea Parsons has been ruled out as Tampa Girl. The exact same reasons as why Tinze Huels was excluded applies to Andrea. Sorry poor girl, we'll have to keep looking for you. We won't stop.

NEW EXCLUSIONS LIST:

8.) Andrea Parsons - Missing Since 07/11/1993 from Port Salerno, FL

I for my part will wait to try to send a possible match as I think it is better not to send so many emails about the same case, so you can submit to Andrea :) I for my part will wait.
Who is your match, if you don't mind me asking?

The next case I have my eyes on is Kimberly Rae Doss, who disappeared in 1979 from Jacksonville, but was from Tampa, where the skull was found.
No photo available
Original

She does look like her, the fact that she distance doesn't seem likely to me though.
Distance isn't much of an issue to me, looking at the circumstances of how she disappeared ("Disappeared from her bedroom with no signs of a struggle" according to the doe network) makes me wonder if she could have run away.

Kimberly Doss is also in the national database, ruling her out. The email I got was

"Indeed it is"

I assume this means "Kimberly is indeed in the database"

I think I'm going to start looking into runaways who may have gone to Florida.

NEW EXCLUSIONS LIST:

8.) Andrea Parsons - Missing Since 07/11/1993 from Port Salerno, FL
9.) Kimberly Doss - Missing Since 05/29/1979 from Jacksonville, FL

My next case of interest is Shannon Potter. My reasoning for distance is that Shannon's mother got a letter from her after her disappearance, postmarked in Orlando, Florida, which is approximately 1hr 30mins away form where TG was found.
No photo available
Original

I won't let the Medical Examiner know for now so @John/Jane Doe can submit Jackie Boyer.

My next case of interest is Shannon Potter. My reasoning for distance is that Shannon's mother got a letter from her after her disappearance, postmarked in Orlando, Florida, which is approximately 1hr 30mins away form where TG was found.
No photo available
Original

I won't let the Medical Examiner know for now so @John/Jane Doe can submit Jackie Boyer.
I would love to find out what happened to Shannon Potter. She has been one of my pet cases for a long time.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP28227
Vickie Lee Davis, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: March 16, 1987
Missing From: Chipley, Florida
Missing Age: 20 Years

1688065180837.png1688065262131.png

Missing Person / NamUs #MP6327
Marjorie Christina Luna, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: May 27, 1984
Missing From: Greenacres, Florida
Missing Age: 8 Years

1688065578098.png1688065180837.png