MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF these deaths are drug related, there won’t be anyone charged with drug-induced homicide. Missouri is only one of maybe 15 states that doesn’t currently have such a law.

There’s a map that shows which states currently have drug-induced homicide laws (which includes murder, manslaughter, reckless homicide, and classified felony charges) on Page 14 at the following link. Page 15 shows which states currently have drug-induced homicide legislation pending. (Although, I know the pending legislation in California, Texas, Pennsylvania, and Florida has already been approved and signed into law. Possibly Oregon, as well.)

Not homicide, but someone could be charged with distribution, resulting in death.

Example case from DEA site
: Jerome Middleton, 46, of Calverton Park, Mo., pleaded guilty in June to a felony charge of knowingly distributing fentanyl, resulting in death.

I guess it depends on the way you mean strung out? A person can be living a normal life - working, marriage, kids, successful, etc - and still feel the need for rehab....

I think the quotes from the article explain why I used the term strung out. It was a quick way to convey without concern over the semantics. Strung out on a life style would also apply I suppose, but the news article I quoted, MOO, seems to be specifically implying a drug addiction. As I also said, he probably also needed to go into hiding. It's best not to worry over the semantics because we couldn't possibly know all of his mental state at this time.

Jordan Willis, 38, is “facing his addiction head-on,” a source close to the family told Fox News Digital, calling the deaths of his friends an “enormous wakeup call.”
However, in a statement shared with Fox News Digital, the family source said: “After the shocking loss of three of his close friends under extremely tragic circumstances, Jordan recognized that he had a problem with addiction.
“He immediately checked himself into rehab after vacating his home and putting his things into storage.”

Hypothermia is a condition that occurs over time. There are 4 stages.
Stage 1 Awake and shivering Mild
Stage 2 Drowsy and not shivering Moderate
Stage 3 Unconscious, not shivering Severe
Stage 4 No vital signs Profound

The question is how does 3 people enter into Stage 1 Hypothermia without self mediation?

Hypothermia mediation starts with "its cold" followed by a counter measure.
Counter measure 1 going back into the house.
Counter Measure 2 is going to the car.
Counter Measure 3 go to neighbor home seek shelter.
Counter measure 4 is huddling together (often used in mountain survival situation)

The fact that they are in the proximity of shelter rules out Counter Measure 4

Based on the end results the evidence proves no counter measure was taken.

This leaves the notion of the 3 being incapacitated outside.

Based on the given information provided by LE.
There were 5 people present 3 incapacitated out doors and 1 in the home. The owner indicated he was out for 2 days.

Only 1 of the 5 seems to have not been incapacitated.

Motive seems to always point to money. The only link to money in this scenario
can be the Super Bowl. Super Bowl tickets are $10k each.

The First stage of Hypothermia always starts with "$#!7 its cold" unless you are
incapacitated.
Thank you for the information about hypothermia.

<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>.

They said early on it wasn't a murder investigation. How could he know they would do that (even if it wasn't). They could have just waited until the tox screens are back so they could pronounce what happened with all possible information in front of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting...

we've seen "rehab" trips A LOT after someone experiences an event that makes them look suspicious. but at the same time, if 3 friends passed away in your place and you really truly didn't know because you yourself were so F-ed up, that would be enough to prompt me into rehab too (cuz i mean if not that, what would?)

guess we'll just have to wait and see.

At any given point in time, 1/9 have completerly overcome their addiction. So rehab is a good idea in general. And even "I have been to three rehabs and they failed" is not a reason to stop trying, because more treatments statistically increase one's odds of eventually getting clean. One doesn't need to wait till the horror in the backyard happens to make an attempt.

I think the quotes from the article explain why I used the term strung out. It was a quick way to convey without concern over the semantics. Strung out on a life style would also apply I suppose, but the news article I quoted, MOO, seems to be specifically implying a drug addiction. As I also said, he probably also needed to go into hiding. It's best not to worry over the semantics because we couldn't possibly know all of his mental state at this time.

I guess strung out means different things to different people.

If it turns out JW did manufacture drugs, I don't condone that at all. But it's still not necessarily true that he killed his three friends with a "bad batch"; if JW also took the drugs, he's still alive.

Being outside in the cold is still, IMO, most likely to be what killed them. If they had been inside they would have likely woken up with a bad hangover but otherwise been OK.

This law provides immunity from:
"Possession of a controlled substance... or drug paraphernalia... or
"Possession of an imitation controlled substance...
"This limited immunity does not offer protection from any
other crimes (e.g., distribution of a controlled substance,
manufacturing of drugs, active warrants)."**

So there is immunity from drug possession if another user acts as a Good Samaritan and calls for emergency services to provide help.

But NO immunity if someone manufactures and/or distributes the drugs.

I will still say IF it’s true, since I don’t know the cousin’s motive for saying so, but IF it’s true that JW manufactured and delivered these drugs to his friends, then he is NOT immune from prosecution.

IMO this makes more sense regarding the very conflicting stories his lawyer put out. It does seem like someone was trying to protect himself. The truth always stays the same, but lies are contradictory.

In fact IMO the changeable narrative is what made me begin to wonder if JW had something to hide. Not murder but some responsibility.

<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>

JMO

This news article has even more info. I did not expect this revelation-- JW going to rehab changes everything in my mind, and hearing that he may have been the hs chemist supplier like that cousin of Clayton said in the video interview posted below.

I'm stunned that there's much more connections to drugs than was hinted. One of the three dead had an active pharmacist license which was issued last year and set to expire at the end of May 2024. Another one was arrested back in Colorado in 2011 for possession of a Schedule II controlled substance. Their families made it sound unlikely to be drug related. Prayers for them. What follows is the sad outcome of the three young men dead.

Posting this here for anyone catching up.

BBM. I'm getting very tired of the baseless accusations against JW. We still don't know why JW checked into rehab. I doubt he used drugs and believe he may be what is termed a "functional alcoholic."

JMO

Hypothermia is a condition that occurs over time. There are 4 stages.
Stage 1 Awake and shivering Mild
Stage 2 Drowsy and not shivering Moderate
Stage 3 Unconscious, not shivering Severe
Stage 4 No vital signs Profound

The question is how does 3 people enter into Stage 1 Hypothermia without self mediation?

Hypothermia mediation starts with "its cold" followed by a counter measure.
Counter measure 1 going back into the house.
Counter Measure 2 is going to the car.
Counter Measure 3 go to neighbor home seek shelter.
Counter measure 4 is huddling together (often used in mountain survival situation)

The fact that they are in the proximity of shelter rules out Counter Measure 4

Based on the end results the evidence proves no counter measure was taken.

This leaves the notion of the 3 being incapacitated outside.

Based on the given information provided by LE.
There were 5 people present 3 incapacitated out doors and 1 in the home. The owner indicated he was out for 2 days.

Only 1 of the 5 seems to have not been incapacitated.

The First stage of Hypothermia always starts with "$#!7 its cold" unless you are
incapacitated.
The guy living in the house surely didn't took what the 3 guys took or he would have died too

Thank you for the information about hypothermia.
<modsnip - quoted post was snipped

They said early on it wasn't a murder investigation. How could he know they would do that (even if it wasn't). They could have just waited until the tox screens are back so they could pronounce what happened with all possible information in front of them.
<modsnip - quoted post was snippedx

The toxicology is somewhat irrelevant as how it entered the system is unknown....
Taken personally or unsuspected.

Also people who are conscience during hypothermia take off there clothes because the brain senses the extreme cold to be extreme heat. The fact that one guy was seated in the chair is suspect.

If it turns out JW did manufacture drugs, I don't condone that at all. But it's still not necessarily true that he killed his three friends with a "bad batch"; if JW also took the drugs, he's still alive.

Being outside in the cold is still, IMO, most likely to be what killed them. If they had been inside they would have likely woken up with a bad hangover but otherwise been OK.
I'm pretty sure JW didn't took the stuff that the 3 other guys took because he's still alive

It is possible a new supplier (not a mere dealer) has arrived in the area. Most suppliers have a chain of dealers. I saw a thing on TV where a major supplier went to prison. He had pages and pages of dealers, many of whom didn't even know this was who they were buying from because there was another dealer or two between him and them.

This is all MOO and thoughts.
It does make me wonder after reading "One of the victims had an active pharmacist license which was issued last year and set to expire at the end of May 2024." That's worth noting. Why? How'd he get one last year, but didn't work as one? Combined with what the cousin said about JW mixing customize drugs to suit requests, then I can't help but wonder if a pharmacist license would make it easier to gain more supplies for JW's mixing up these "concoctions".

MOO, some supplies would be highly monitored, but I imagine a pharmacist license would make it easier for larger, unquestioned orders, but not sure if that's how it'd work out either. These are just questions rolling around my head right now. I don't know where JW managed to get his supplies to supposedly make all the drugs. Not any facts here, I'm just thinking that if one of the victims supplied some of the combo drugs that went into a deadly batch, if it turns out to be a fatal batch, the implications of this legally if it went to trial would be even sadder for the families.

Last edited:

The toxicology is somewhat irrelevant as how it entered the system is unknown....
Taken personally or unsuspected.

Also people who are conscience during hypothermia take off there clothes because the brain senses the extreme cold to be extreme heat. The fact that one guy was seated in the chair is suspect.
Emphasis mine.
Yes, that's true.
I think it's called, "Paradoxical Undressing" ?
Kind of don't think it was quite that cold out, the night of the deaths, though ?
Omo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members