Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played VICPOL! In the previous press conference they mentioned the Mt Clear area but made it sound like someone very close to Sam’s inner circle was responsible. The perp most likely felt he was off the hook and lived a bit more freely which ultimately gave them enough evidence to arrest and charge him. IMO

Sometimes police have to act swiftly because of circumstances, he might have been planning a trip overseas etc..

That's why police and acting superintendent Mark Hatt in his press conference didn't like to say too much to the public before an arrest / charges, in case the perpetrator is close by or listening in

Agree, well played VICPOL ! Hard work and Dedication pays off

I’d say police are checking all tele communications towers etc in and around bush land as he may have familiarity with them.. you would think he would take her immediately out of the the area to a another remote area he was comfortable in..

like someone else here suggested he may have been a runner through these tracks too and potentially he and sm nodded hello to each other at times, he may have decided she was interested in him, sadly sometimes even a quick smile can be mistaken for something else?

I was sure someone or others were being watched closely

Another reason, detectives did not issue any warnings to the public about possible threats to their safety throughout the month-long investigation.

This cretin, my thoughts, could kill another woman again

but police knew their perpetrator was being watched 24/7 under their surveillance for quite a while

so there was no risk to the public

Yesterday it was "he was at risk - due to possible 'self-harm'.
Mr Tamanika needs to make up his mind.... :rolleyes:
Perhaps he should have *thought* of his father & the *unwanted* publicity, before he allegedly commited this appalling & heartbreaking murder.

(imo)
… where was the accused’s conscience? Where is it… still??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK