OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the perpetrators were TA, her bf Tad Cullum, this Cole person and his wife?
How are the latter two connected to TA? friends, favors? these two with no connection to the custody case agreed and took part in this murderous scheme?

So the perpetrators were TA, her bf Tad Cullum, this Cole person and his wife?
How are the latter two connected to TA? friends, favors? these two with no connection to the custody case agreed and took part in this murderous scheme?
Per locals they are best friends and neighbors of TC and TA. <modsnip: What you are 'hearing' is not an approved source>

Twombly's facebook indicates his ranch is in Texas but he lives in Griggs OK.
Do not have a specific address but by road, Griggs is about 28 miles from the point where the Kia was found. The operation where TA and TC lived was about 24 miles from the Kia and about 20 miles from Griggs...

If LE have no specific indication where the women might be found, they have some pretty big areas as candidates for a search.

USDA subsidy information for Cole Earl Twombly​

* includes land in Kiowa County, CO

Might the woman Mrs Twombly have been used as bait in the ambush? car broke down whatever. VB would not be so afraid of her I'd think given she was the neighbour of TA.
Maybe
I’m open to that theory. TA is the one who wanted this done, the two males do it, and the female helps by pretending to have a breakdown or something.

Somehow they got those ladies to stop, so I could see it playing out this way.

Did anyone catch Cole's age?

Arrested 4/13/24:
  • TIFANY MACHEL ADAMS, 54 - Paternal Grandmother of VB and WR's children
  • TAD BERT CULLUM, 43 - Tifany's boyfriend
  • COLE EARL TWOMBLY, 50 - Friend?
  • CORA GAYLE TWOMBLY, 44 - Cole's wife & FB friend of Tifany
EDIT: Thank you for Cole's age, @MassGuy :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member