Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i did find a Jeff Hopkins on facebook...I cant view his full profile because I am not his friend...but it lists his details as from :Orlando..not Jacksonville.
I am also able to view his friends list and sure enough Casey is one of his friends

I don't know which one is him....

s707917422_922.jpg

You have to click on the download to get it to load. it is in pdf but it works.

Cynthia Marie Anthony pled guilty 2 different times, one in 2005 and one in 2006 to child neglect. The documents are finger prints.

There was another Cynthia Anthony found, but the birthdate was 1989. So I'm not sure this is the same one.

There seems to be a Cynthia "K" Anthony too -- but gma is the only Cynthia M(Marie) Anthony, or so it seems. Wow!

OMG! Her name on this document is signed "Cynthia Marie Anthony". It has to be the same one!!!!

May of 05- if Caylee was born then, she would have been a newborn.

Awesome find, kathyn2.

OMG, what did that little girl endure? And WHY did she stay with her abuser?
Is it possible that Cindy took the fall for Casey? Just thinking.

this is weird tho because one of them is april 2005 and caylee wasn't born til aug 2005. is their something wrong with casey and cynthia neglected her????

OMG! Her name on this document is signed "Cynthia Marie Anthony". It has to be the same one!!!!

May of 05- if Caylee was born then, she would have been a newborn.

Awesome find, kathyn2.

Well I was just watching Nancy Grace here in MT and it seemed pretty current in representing everything that happened today in this case and a caller asked about child protection reports and it was stated that this was investigated and there were never any reports of child abuse or neglect found. I remember this because I have a question about this as I am a social worker and deal with it daily. This case just smells of something really awry in terms of nurture or lack thereof so it certainly doesn't surprise me if there is a history. I just found it odd that it was stated there weren't any reports and yet this was found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01